forum

marina - Towa yori Towa ni

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Garven
It's only done in short instances (such as converting the tick rate to 1 to fit the time signature change). It's allowed.
BeatofIke
Okay then. Ranked~
Topic Starter
Garven
Dayum you work fast. Thanks!
Ozato Fumika
Gentleman Garven gratz!
litoluna
congrats Garven sensei!
Natsu

litoluna wrote:

congrats Garven sensei!
GugUCorn
lol
congratz! TKS!,Garven! :D :D
Lach
ha ha ha
orbital gun
o god the spacing
Topic Starter
Garven

Jaitonat wrote:

o god the spacing
Oh god the aspect ratio on your avatar
orbital gun

Garven wrote:

Jaitonat wrote:

o god the spacing
Oh god the aspect ratio on your avatar
oh god the oh god
KSHR
Fuck yeah~ :3
Satellite

KSHR wrote:

Seph
hey like, i remember when u sent this to me unsubmitted

now its ranked wtf grats bby u kno i lub dis
P o M u T a
gratz
DakeDekaane
yay, congratulations \o/
Kiiwa
8-) nce
TKS
Fuck yeah がーべん
Zero__wind

Natsu wrote:

litoluna wrote:

congrats Garven sensei!
Teach me how to work fast
Kodora
Good job Garven! :)
Pokie
おめでとぅお!Where's your new avatar :o
NewRulerNA

TKSalt wrote:

Fuck yeah がーべん
HabiHolic
Gratz
Sapphiire_old_1
Gratz~
Mystyk
oh wow that was fast xD congrats Garven! :3
Asphyxia
dat od10

graz 8-)
terametis

KSHR wrote:

Topic Starter
Garven
Thanks everyone! This was fun to make - hope you enjoy it!

Also kudos to KSHR, Melophobia, Cilvery, Kite, and TKSalt for their guest maps along with NewRulerNA for providing the video! I couldn'ta done it without you~
Lach
Are you sure 01:24:050 - section is timed right? There sounds like a lot of objects snapped to nothing.
Pokie

Lach wrote:

Are you sure 01:24:050 - section is timed right? There sounds like a lot of objects snapped to nothing.

:P Seems not
Lach
Nothing to do with signature. The vocals and whatever instrument that is, are way later than the ticks.
-Neipezi
garven ojisan congratz:D
Topic Starter
Garven

Lach wrote:

Care to point out certain spots? I just did a quick listen before I head to work and it might just be you not being able to internalize the beat once the percussion is removed for those few measures. The vocal is slightly unstable, but changing the timing to that is a bad idea since the instrumental track is what everyone is basing their tempo from, and those just don't have a strong attack is all. The timing itself doesn't change as far as I can tell.
Laurier
gratz :3
omoshiroi desu
Avena
I actually agree with Lach, I feel like the offset of that section needs to be changed, but I suck at timing so idk how much.
Lach
Every time I played that section it just felt early, and I checked in editor and it sounds slightly early too, for me, at least. I'm not sure how big a problem that is, given the OD of the highest diff. It might actually be unavoidable.
Topic Starter
Garven

Lach wrote:

Every time I played that section it just felt early, and I checked in editor and it sounds slightly early too, for me, at least. I'm not sure how big a problem that is, given the OD of the highest diff. It might actually be unavoidable.
Feel free to give a suggestion for me to test when I get home. Id consider it quite important due to the OD.
Andrea
I have got 1x100 on OD10 difficulty, timing is completely fine to me.
Lach

Andrea wrote:

Half of the part that sounds off contains sliders. That doesn't mean that it isn't off.
Topic Starter
Garven

Lach wrote:

Andrea wrote:

Half of the part that sounds off contains sliders. That doesn't mean that it isn't off.
So are you going to help find the timing or just reply to people in this thread?
show more