posted
Total Posts
show more
Setz
I think it is.....

The New York Yankees.
Little
I'd guess New York Yankees
you'd see AL teams more often since you're in Toronto (Jays aren't so good anymore ;_;), and Yankees are so pro..
Asagi
I think its...
Toronto Blue Jays

Try my Luck XD
Melt
8. Milwaukee Brewers
Beige
15 Toronto Blue Jays

Yes..!
kajiyatta
6. Los Angeles Dodgers
mancuso_JM_
4. Cincinnati Reds (?

hi byaku :3
Darksonic
5. Detroit Tigers
Tari
4. Cincinnati Reds
MINTIA__ya
1. Baltimore Orioles
x2x0x0x0x
Let's try.

5. Detroit Tigers
BluOxy
15 toront :D
CodeS
2. Boston Red Sox
Rukaru
15. Toronto Blue Jays
Norman
15. Toronto Blue Jays
kamisamaaa
6. Houston Astros
just guess~
Natteke desu
4. Cincinnati Reds
litoluna
15. Toronto Blue Jays
o.o
Momochikun
New York Yankees
maybe :>
Fycho
I guess 10. New York Yankees
Zero__wind
4. Cleveland Indians
oslea
9. Minnesota Twins!!!
DenoisoGoiso
4. Cleveland Indians
ohmai
jtd1
15 - Toronto Blue Jays

If this is still open for guessing...
toara_fict
9. Minnesota Twins

try my luck :3
Nitori
15. Toronto Blue Jays

I honestly have no idea. o.o
Cloudchaser
15. Toronto Blue Jays
10nya
10. New York Yankees
Topic Starter
YTYuyu
closed~. ty everyone for answering :D.

the correct answer is~...the Philadelphia Philles!

why the Phillies? because of their key players like Ryan Howard and Chase Utley. even though Howard had a rough season for the past 2 years, i still believe that he can hit like he usually does :D. another reason is because of how they won in the 08 world series. i still remember it like it was yesterday. Brad Lidge struckout Eric Hinske with the change-up to win the world series for the team, as well as Roy Halladay's perfect game in the 2010 post-season(2nd perfect game in the playoffs in MLB history).

i noticed that you guys thought the Toronto Blue Jays are my favorite team. just because i'm from Toronto, that doesn't mean the Blue Jays are my favorite team :P. they have many key players like R.A Dickey, who's personally one of my favorite pitchers since he throws that knuckleball pretty well, but if they want to be my favorite team, they have to rack up the wins with those key players. also the yankees. even though A-Rod is suspended for this season, they still have a lot of key players, but...personally i feel that the yankees are overrated. don't take this personally if any of you are yankee fans, but that's my personal opinion about them.

only one person got it correct and that's KevinKang :D. Kevin post your map you want me to mod, but remember to read the rules on my queue.
Meisle
my map:Chibita - Gregorio
because the voice of the song is so awesome(i really like it)
so i want more people to know about the song and apppreciate this calm song
anyway i am a new mapper(actually i have never imagined i made the map and got so many help)
i need more suggestions to improve it,especially some regular rank rules for map(i think you can help me a lot)
:oops:
Winnie
Topic Starter
YTYuyu
re-opened :D. same round as last time. gonna ask a question. get it right, and you can post your map, but remember to read the rules 1st if you get the answer correct.

Q: One of my favorite YouTube Channels is Rooster Teeth, which has a lot of people working there. Now there are these 6 people who call themselves "Achievement Hunters". They do stuff from Let's Plays to Achievement Guides, and they crack me up everytime. What i'm asking is; who is my favorite Achievement Hunter?

• 1. Geoff Ramsey

2. Jack Pattillo

3. Gavin Free

4. Michael Jones

5. Ray Narvaez Jr.

6. Ryan Haywood
you have 48hrs to submit your answer.

For reference: Let's play channel.
Main Channel.
Sonnyc
6. Ryan Haywood

(Crossed fingers)