K2J

awp

old but I lolled
Remco32
Nachy
Most epic battle you'll ever see

Topic Starter
Loginer

Leave it to the Midnight Riders to create the best Christmas song ever.
Remco32
Pokebis
Alright guys, I was randomly browsing youtube and I happened to find the worst AVGN ripoff of all time. I mean he has a lot of ripoffs, but this is the shittiest, god-awful, ass, balls, cunt, bitch, cock, ass, fuck, ass, shit, fuck, ass, stupid, bad, fuck, shit, terrible, one of all time. I'd rather put my head in a bunch of rino tiger skunk goat shit than watch this shitty-ass reviewer.
But, seriously, this is the most blatant attempt to copy the nerd I have ever seen. It almost seems like he's ripping lines right off the nerd. I cannot stress how bad this is, I even made a small list of points just to outline his mistakes. First, watch it.

Now read this if you want:
SPOILER
>For starters, you can tell he does not own the game. In the beginning he shows you an image of the box cover and in the end he puts a random NES game face down on a table never showing you the front. At least he figured out how an emulator works (or he stole 5 seconds worth of gameplay video from somewhere).
>I decided to try the game myself and I can confirm upon seeing the intro that he has the story wrong. How does he even do that?
>He only used a few extremely short clips of the first level throughout the entire ten minutes of the "review"
>I made it past the parts of the level the video displayed within a few seconds of my first try. I'm serious.
>Nearly every complaint he has about the game is nonexistent. The falling down "hills" mechanic probably shouldn't be there, but I had absolutely no issue getting up them. It's not "luck" as he stated. I just held the jump button down and got up them fine. It's not an issue.
>When he says there are enemies everywhere there really aren't.
>When he says enemies behave randomly they don't. They just follow simple patterns like most NES games.
>The enemies are not difficult to doge at all. You pretty much run forward and shoot, only jumping for the ledges which are quite easy to get up.
>When he says you "blast the shit out of everything" in megman he showed a short clip of megman hopping and shooting at nothing as a bat flew around over him and hit him.
>He pretty much stole scenarios from the AVGN
>He seems to have a speech (and possibly logic and skill) impediment
>The ending is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. He holds up a stick first then a fucking beebee gun.
>The joke or whatever with him and the glasses. I really hope I don't have to elaborate.
>He says he looks good in the glasses 10 times. I counted. Repeating jokes has never been funny.
>All of the comments support him and say he is really funny. They are also rife with grammatical/spelling error and are probably from people he knows.
>Totally Rad is actually kind of fun.
>Most of all: he doesn't look good in sunglasses.

And that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head.

Why do people like this exist?
Topic Starter
Loginer
It's a YouTube video with less than 300 views. What did you expect?
Pokebis

Loginer wrote:

It's a YouTube video with less than 300 views. What did you expect?
At least one comment calling him out. Or a racial or political flame war. Or "fake."
Starrodkirby86
=_=;

Impending urge for him to get his just desserts...
awp

An entire semester's worth
Nachy

Pokebis wrote:

Alright guys, I was randomly browsing youtube and I happened to find the worst AVGN ripoff of all time.

Now read this if you want:
SPOILER
>For starters, you can tell he does not own the game. In the beginning he shows you an image of the box cover and in the end he puts a random NES game face down on a table never showing you the front. At least he figured out how an emulator works (or he stole 5 seconds worth of gameplay video from somewhere).
>I decided to try the game myself and I can confirm upon seeing the intro that he has the story wrong. How does he even do that?
>He only used a few extremely short clips of the first level throughout the entire ten minutes of the "review"
>I made it past the parts of the level the video displayed within a few seconds of my first try. I'm serious.
>Nearly every complaint he has about the game is nonexistent. The falling down "hills" mechanic probably shouldn't be there, but I had absolutely no issue getting up them. It's not "luck" as he stated. I just held the jump button down and got up them fine. It's not an issue.
>When he says there are enemies everywhere there really aren't.
>When he says enemies behave randomly they don't. They just follow simple patterns like most NES games.
>The enemies are not difficult to doge at all. You pretty much run forward and shoot, only jumping for the ledges which are quite easy to get up.
>When he says you "blast the shit out of everything" in megman he showed a short clip of megman hopping and shooting at nothing as a bat flew around over him and hit him.
>He pretty much stole scenarios from the AVGN
>He seems to have a speech (and possibly logic and skill) impediment
>The ending is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. He holds up a stick first then a fucking beebee gun.
>The joke or whatever with him and the glasses. I really hope I don't have to elaborate.
>He says he looks good in the glasses 10 times. I counted. Repeating jokes has never been funny.
>All of the comments support him and say he is really funny. They are also rife with grammatical/spelling error and are probably from people he knows.
>Totally Rad is actually kind of fun.
>Most of all: he doesn't look good in sunglasses.

And that's just what I could come up with off the top of my head.

Why do people like this exist?
Aside from the huge plagiarism he's doing, the sunglasses joke was really the icing of the cringe-worthiness of the whole video :[
Wojjan
Now now young man don't challenge yourself!
This is the next generation of games. They can not run up slopes.
Nachy
lol the NC17Productions guy PM'd me this after commenting on his video "lol avgn ripoff"

Topic Starter
Loginer
You get an earworm, you lose.

Wojjan

NachoPiggy wrote:

lol the NC17Productions guy PM'd me this after commenting on his video "lol avgn ripoff"

AVGN can't write formal texts for the life of him. I think he got every amount of white lines wrong.
awp
Italian Christmas Donkey. I liked the presence of vulgar body language there. They just had to throw it in for authenticity.
Pokebis
Nachy
Xgor

Yes the whole earth!
awp
That was surprisingly awesome.
Senbon
popoyo
Natteke

K2J
Nachy
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Natteke

Sorry for flood :<
Nachy
Senbon
Natteke
lukewarmholiday
Pokebis
Nachy
nardii
YES NEW PURE PWNAGE SHORT I KNOW NO ONE GIVES A SHIT BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE

and it's way better than I expected!
Natteke
Neo@lex

^o^
Natteke
K2J
The end of Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series?!

Azure_Kite
Uminekoey goodness.

show more