forum

osu! Taiko World Cup 2014 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loctav

Wiki | Livestream | Group Stage Statistics

Welcome to the osu! Taiko World Cup 2014.
Here you can discuss everything related to the worldwide Taiko tournament.
-Ryosuke
I hope the Taiko World Cup will be as interesting as osu! World Cup was.

go go France \o\
karterfreak
Little dissapointed that binational teams aren't allowed this year around, especially with the large amount of players that ended up retiring last year without many new players coming in. Oh well, we'll see how it goes... hope we can pull enough people together for a Canadian team at least.
Haereticus
Wish to see more new countries this year
Jinyan
wish i could be at the france team this year *-*
LZD
Here we goo :D
_-[SCP -3]-_
let's me see :D
kanpakyin
good luck everyone~
Asagi Mutsuki
Good luck to all the participants :D
Niko-nyan
goodluck
Cyclohexane
Hoping to have a lot of fun this year again with commentating, good luck everyone~
Firce777
\:D/
aabc271
Nice to see twc4 coming very soon ~
Good luck to all participants, and have fun :)
Yuzeyun
Join our baka team aabc /runs

Good luck to all participants~
Secretpipe
I hope TWC will be a great tournament !
Good luck everyone~
CodeLithium
Attempting to give a f#@! ....._____ failed
also...Good luck to France
Cihyaa
Goodluck \:D/
toara_fict
Good Luck :3
AnFace

Tasha wrote:

Little dissapointed that binational teams aren't allowed this year around, especially with the large amount of players that ended up retiring last year without many new players coming in. Oh well, we'll see how it goes... hope we can pull enough people together for a Canadian team at least.
this was allowed before wasn't it what happened
by before i mean like a week ago
Jerry
Hype hype hype hype

Good luck to all the countries that are participating! :3
Trash Boat
who's the captain of Argentina team? i want to sign in
Dolphin

Tasha wrote:

This. We don't have enough active (or decent) players in Norway (let alone Scandinavia) to form a team really ;~;
I've heard the same from A LOT of people, that they can't join literally because they don't have enough players in their country. Pretty stupid.
tucheqtxz
Can anyone give me some maps to practice? I want to warmup >w<
Backfire
If anyone is not doing a US team, and I personally have not heard talk of it, I am going to create one. Just PM me and we'll see what happens.
TKS
please dont choose a hard map. gl guys!
Kagami Yuki
I would like to suggest map-selectors could create a warmup mappool......
Whatever,good luck~!!!
Nashmun

Dolphin wrote:

Tasha wrote:

This. We don't have enough active (or decent) players in Norway (let alone Scandinavia) to form a team really ;~;
I've heard the same from A LOT of people, that they can't join literally because they don't have enough players in their country. Pretty stupid.
Well, I personally disagree with allowing binational teams in a world cup, even if it was well integrated last years. I know it could be bad for really small country who cannot even gather 3 players, but I don't really think this is the case for Scandinavian countries, maybe I'm totally wrong though, but not knowing active players because there aren't part of the community doesn't mean they don't exist. Also maybe you'll have to lower you standard of what you consider 'decent' enough to participate and gather two teammates, i'm sure you can do it /o/ . (We've been in this situation for France last year, with our pro players disappearing and no apparent new players comming in, so we lowered a lot our standard th gather 4 people, even if pros came back just before it starts and if we now have plenty of players).

Anyway, I hope we can fill every slot so that we can see new countries participating, I just hope some countries will just leave apart their inferiority complex and jump in this tournament \:D/
Yuzeyun
Play for fun, that's all
Charusu970
Good luck to the participants!
karterfreak

_Gezo_ wrote:

Play for fun, that's all
At this point I'd just like to play :P I've been scouring the Country filter and I've never seen more than 2-3 people on it, and most of them have less than 100 plays. I'm willing to lower standards, but not by THAT much, especially for a world cup event.
Nashmun
I thought keny was still playing ? And Nanners seems to be pretty active and decent aswell (30k PC), maybe you can catch him IG ?
Bara-
Is there a Dutch group??????
If so, who is the Captain
If not, Lets search for people who want to join ;)
-Kazu-

_Gezo_ wrote:

Play for fun, that's all
well it is a tournament so your sentence is somewhat wrong w
show more