League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1

Bakano wrote:

annie + caitlyn = god range harass

and annie is really strong if the player knows how to use her
indeed but thats not only with annie :p every champ is strong if u know how to use here/him
Ceph23
Anybody here play a good malzahar? It's sad that not much people play him.
ItsukiKun
*Reading patch notes*

Nuuuuu why did they nerf taric's fabulous burst?? And I don't even play him as a support XD
Sapphiire_old_1

Ceph23 wrote:

Mmmh its true he is a bit underrated if u wanna learn him i would advice u to take a look at some guides on lolking ore yt
Vulf

Ceph23 wrote:

Probably because his ult and passive have been buggy since his release. Also QSS screws him over pretty hard.

The meta right now is pretty bad to be honest.

Top = Tanky resourceless junk, because everything else that was picked here has been nerfed too much. Why play stuff that has mana when resouceless champs do the same thing but better? The powercreep in this game gets worse every patch I swear.

Mid = Pretty much the same with some older mids making a comeback due to ambient gold increase and passive play not punishing you hard anymore. Hurray for 40-50 minute turtle strats again.

Jungle = Same utility tanky bruisers/tanks.

Adc = Same except like 3 are viable in competitive play. Probably less since Lucian nerf.

Support = Second AP carry at this point because why play a traditional support over a utility mage that gets gold? Taric and Leona are still really strong though.

Role counter triangle is still broken so tanky DPS is running rampant again.
BrokenArrow
Malzahar is a piece of shit.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Shots are fired .
Nofool
Malzahar's dance is cool
Kanye West
they should really allow malzahar to move while he ults, and make his ult, WW ult and Skarner ult non-cleansable just like Vi's ult
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

they should really allow malzahar to move while he ults, and make his ult, WW ult and Skarner ult non-cleansable just like Vi's ult
Actually i fully agree with u that would make him alot more viable
Ceph23
Well at least he's got the moves.

tyrael6192

Ceph23 wrote:

because he's boring as hell
Ceph23
Yeah but I like to play unconventional champs. It throws unprepared people off their game.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

He shouldn't be able to cancel it so easily for one. I've cut so many ults too short because I decided to click during the duration.

Riot likes to throw the words "counter play" around a lot so you can guess why suppression will never be uncleansable, but yet we have knock ups and knock backs that are on quite a few champions non ult abilities with a much much lower CD that is uncleansable and unreducable by tenacity. Suppression the best CC in the game my ass.

QSS should get nerfed to 120 seconds from 90 seconds and you can lower the price of the item by 300 gold.

Another big issue (and I mean a huge issue I have personally with suppression) is queued up abilities are prioritized over it. Singed fling, Voli flip, Udyr stun, Cho silence Irelia stun etc.. will cancel suppression because they were queued up before it. Suppression should completely cancel all abilities the enemy has in queue (not put them on CD). There is tons of counter play to this CC and I'm not entirely sure why Riot defends the whole lack of counter play to it but allows knock ups to stay the way they are.

Edit: The only decent thing Suppression has going for it is the target can't use summoner spells which can make some good dragon/baron steals with Warwick and Skarner, but who jungles those anymore? :)
tyrael6192

Ceph23 wrote:

Yeah but I like to play unconventional champs. It throws unprepared people off their game.
to each his own
BrokenArrow

So many LeBlanc's since Bjerger played her once yesterday..
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

That ult. Too good.
much nerf many ult wow cc such suppress

many drain
Magicphoenix
GosuAwards 2013 - LoL :)
No need for registration to vote!

http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/features/ ... s-2013-lol
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

He shouldn't be able to cancel it so easily for one. I've cut so many ults too short because I decided to click during the duration.

Riot likes to throw the words "counter play" around a lot so you can guess why suppression will never be uncleansable, but yet we have knock ups and knock backs that are on quite a few champions non ult abilities with a much much lower CD that is uncleansable and unreducable by tenacity. Suppression the best CC in the game my ass.

QSS should get nerfed to 120 seconds from 90 seconds and you can lower the price of the item by 300 gold.

Another big issue (and I mean a huge issue I have personally with suppression) is queued up abilities are prioritized over it. Singed fling, Voli flip, Udyr stun, Cho silence Irelia stun etc.. will cancel suppression because they were queued up before it. Suppression should completely cancel all abilities the enemy has in queue (not put them on CD). There is tons of counter play to this CC and I'm not entirely sure why Riot defends the whole lack of counter play to it but allows knock ups to stay the way they are.

Edit: The only decent thing Suppression has going for it is the target can't use summoner spells which can make some good dragon/baron steals with Warwick and Skarner, but who jungles those anymore? :)
I think you can outplay most knockups, but the OP ones are the targeted ones like Vi and Nautilus, more so with Vi because he gapcloses regardless of whether you create distance or not
Vulf
So in other words you are saying they are balanced because they are skill shots? Yeah... lets not even go there because there is so much wrong with that statement.
tyrael6192
no he's saying they're still susceptible to the aforementioned "counter play" as opposed to vi's ult etc, so there's still a distinction to be made in the sense that you cannot liken alistars pulverize to assault and battery
Vulf
Targeted ult based knock ups aren't really the issue here because of longer CD's which has limitations. Naut and Vi ults can be completely stopped with Zhonya's (it does have counter play though limited). Every suppression ability is ult based, single targeted and only on 4 champions while "Airborne" is on over a dozen champions through non ults that affect multiple targets.

My conclusion to this is Riot gave up on suppression a long time ago because they can't code it for shit since Malzahar and Warwick ults have been buggy since I started playing back in 2010. Hence why knockups are being spammed on newer champions.

Before it is brought up simply saying X ability or champion is balanced because they rely on landing skill shots does not make them immune to certain issues. Cause with that Logic Nidalee spears are fun and exciting.
tyrael6192
but vulf nidalee spears are so fun and exciting D:

imo juking a spear at a clutch moment, or indeed landing a ridiculous one, is much more fun and conducive to mechanical outplays than just pressing r and watching both champs sit there for 3 seconds
Vulf
Well enjoy her while it last because she will get what is coming to her eventually. After reading some Riot post on her it pretty much sums up to her being a stupid champion.

Anyways on a more unrelated note. Have some more support Warwick. :)

Game was a stomp because their bot lane became useless once we hit level 6. Also their Orianna was extremely mad.
Ceph23
^ a perfect example of why we should keep our cool when playing
DaddyCoolVipper
The League community can be really disgusting sometimes. Why do people throw reports around so easily? They're trying to get each other banned!
Sapphiire_old_1

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The League community can be really disgusting sometimes. Why do people throw reports around so easily? They're trying to get each other banned!

Indeed ! especially when u play with premades they some times decides to randomly report u , played with premades yesterday they decided to report me for negatif attidude while i wasent nagtif at all en i even got a warning --'
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Well enjoy her while it last because she will get what is coming to her eventually. After reading some Riot post on her it pretty much sums up to her being a stupid champion.
I don't actually play her, i'm just making the general case that skillshots are more fun than suppression
Slith
speaking of which, Yasuo's hitbox of his first skill is really small. i'm ok with the range being a sword and all but damn it's just hard to hit. and jungle yasuo really sucks unless the enemies are really overpushed to get that 3rd stack of tempest. really annoying to play in the jungle
Blaziken

Facing platinum players (Vi) in normals suck.
I really hope it doesn't happen again as I didn't know how to tackle the situation.
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

I really hope it doesn't happen again as I didn't know how to tackle the situation.
I know that feeling. >_>
psKirika

Blaziken wrote:

Just play them like anyone else. They might be better, but in the end we're just humans and definitively not "mystic immortal godly creatures". Plus, take it positively, you'll usually learn more if you face good players.
Sapphiire_old_1
played with a diamond 1 player on normals yesterday i thought oh fun free win , but no he picked teemo and played as ward --'
Blaziken
I started the game thinking "oh, the guy probably paid for the account. They aint shi-" 5 man invade. Stole red. Given first blood.

Not sure if want.
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

I started the game thinking "oh, the guy probably paid for the account. They aint shi-" 5 man invade. Stole red. Given first blood.

Not sure if want.
I hate invading so much. Biggest annoyance whenever I'm jungling, ever. -_-

Also, yeah, putting a plat against a bunch of bronzes (which three of your teammates were) makes no sense. I don't care if the MMRs are balanced, there's such thing as common sense. =/
Vulf

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I rarely report people, but when people on the enemy team start spamming all chat with "report X for verbal harassment" it makes me facepalm because how am I supposed to know that they are verbally abusing them? That Orianna in that game was an awful person. That Caitlyn could have been too, but she never said anything in all chat so I didn't report her.

tyrael6192 wrote:

I don't actually play her, i'm just making the general case that skillshots are more fun than suppression
Doesn't matter if it's more fun or not because at the same time it's just as frustrating if not more for others. You got to take into consideration of whats better for the game. Broken over powered champions are fun for people too and that is definitely not an excuse for them to stay that way.

In the end I would much rather deal with a point and click ability that has a 60 second CD than a piece of shit spear or bind being spammed at me constantly. You can't dodge forever. Skill shots can be just as toxic to the game as point and clicks can.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I rarely report people, but when people on the enemy team start spamming all chat with "report X for verbal harassment" it makes me facepalm because how am I supposed to know that they are verbally abusing them? That Orianna in that game was an awful person. That Caitlyn could have been too, but she never said anything in all chat so I didn't report her.
Heh, I just keep all chat off. Most of what I used to see in all chat is nonsense anyway.
Sapphiire_old_1

Justykanna wrote:

Heh, I just keep all chat off. Most of what I used to see in all chat is nonsense anyway.
Agreed
Blaziken

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

You can do that?
Sapphiire_old_1

Blaziken wrote:

You can do that?
Of course just take a quick look at the options and u will find it
show more