forum

Multiball Game Over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Note: This game has Non-Normal roles, but doesnt have Jesters or Cults nor misleading roles like Sanities or Miller
I also have prepared another mutliball setup if you would prefer to play with only Normal roles, so if that's what you want please point it out in the thread.

There will be 2 scum teams, Fire and Ice Mafia (Not based off the fire and ice setup, i just liked the fire and ice names).

When a player dies, they will flip their role but not their hidden ability.

Playerlist: * indicates prods.

1. Sephibro*
2. CTs-Th
3. rEdo*
4. Tsukasa
5. fartownik
6. DakeDekaane*
7. CalignoBot (Louis13)
8. Irreversible*
9. NoHitter
10. Cookie*
11. pieguy1372
12. Raging Bull

Day 3 ends on December 25th 19:05 GMT-5

Replacement Queue:
-Empty-

Alive
Sephibro
NoHitter
pieguy1372
Raging Bull
Dead
Cookie Town 1-Shot Vigilante Neutral Survivor modkilled Day 1
fartownik Fire Mafia JOAT lynched Day 2
Irreversible Vanilla Townie died of Poison Day 2
CTs-Th Vanilla Townie was killed N2
CalignoBot Fire Mafia Goon has been lynched Day 3
DakeDekaane Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard has been killed Night 3
rEdo Town Double Voter has been killed Day 4
Tsukasa 1-Shot Unlynchable Roleblocker has been killed Night 4
Topic Starter
Sakura
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- You may ask me to fix your forum tags if necessary.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 2 weeks, these may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day ends without a lynch
- Night times consist of 48 hours, Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the living players votes, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight zone, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post, but may make a bah post without revealing any game content in the following day phase.

Activity
- Any player may request the mod to prod a player as long as they haven't posted for 48 hours or more.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 48 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 5 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Saturday and Sunday count as 24 hours for prods.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Note: Hidden abilities will be removed if you guys prefer to play Normal roles.

Hi, You are an Ice Mafia Goon.

Your partner is Playername, and you may communicate with your partner on QT.

You and your partner have a factional Night kill, you may use this during the night and only 1 of you may use it.

Hidden Ability: You have a Hidden ability that does X and is N-Shot

You may use your hidden ability and your Night kill on the same night.

You Win when you control half the votes and the Fire Mafia Team is dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Hi, you are a Fire Mafia Goon.

Your partner is Playername, and you may communicate with your partner on QT.

You and your partner have a factional Night kill, you may use this during the night and only 1 of you may use it.

Hidden Ability: You have a Hidden ability that does X and is N-Shot

You may use your hidden ability and your night kill on the same night.

You win when you control half the votes and the Ice Mafia Team is dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Hi, you are a Town PR

You can do X.
Aside from that you got your voice and your vote.

Hidden Ability: You got a hidden ability that does X and is N-Shot

You may use your Power and your Hidden ability on the same night.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Hi, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You got your voice and your vote but...

Hidden Ability: You have a hidden ability that does X and is N-Shot

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Note 2: Not everyone has a hidden ability.
Sephibro

Sakura wrote:

Note: This game has Non-Normal roles, but doesnt have Jesters or Cults nor misleading roles like Sanities or Miller
:P

just for clarification, since i didn't understand that from role samples: are players aware of their own Hidden Ability? If they aren't, I prefer playing without hidden abilities, but it's not a problem to play with as long as we know that there are hidden abilities in the game

In!
Topic Starter
Sakura
Yes they know their own hidden abilities, the sample role PMs are just to show that they have one and that they can use it at the same time as any power they have.
Sephibro
okay then they aren't properly hidden abilities - I have nothing against them :)
Topic Starter
Sakura
They are more like Extra abilities I guess, I just called them "hidden" because it sounded cooler. Also forgot to note that hidden abilities arent necessarily X-Shot but that seemed way more general to type it like that on the sample role PMs.
Chamelo
In!

First time through. :)
rEdo
well why not.

in~
Tsukasa
Apparently I'm in to multiball setups now

/in
fartownik
Okay, in.
pieguyn
in

is this the first multiball game we've had here 0.0
Topic Starter
Sakura
There was also NoHitter's DOTA smalltown, which was multiball too.
pieguyn
sry, / out. I have a massive project coming up so I don't think I can handle this atm >_<

in as emergency replacement tho
DakeDekaane
Definitely /in
Lyubey
Signing up I guess (My first ever Mafia game and I'm still quite confused about the rules)
pieguyn
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

in as emergency replacement tho

Been really busy so I'll only in if you need like one more. or emergency replace
Lyubey

pieguy1372 wrote:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia
Thanks! That helped loads :)
fartownik
Come on folks.
Irreversible
in \o/
NoHitter
/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Just 3 more guys.
pieguyn
somebody get Salvage to join

or Chris/Two but they haven't been here in ages :?
fartownik
Replacement guys pls.
show more