Quit.
Trash Boat
don't quit
boat
quit
Trash Boat
don't quit. i can do this all day
mekadon_old
I've been into something like this before, guess how long it took me to come back lol
Personally you should try playing other games too, there are many good games out there that's really good
Primula_old
Make your own 'challenges' in the multiplayer lobby - Try hosting one with the mods: HT+EZ+HD+SD, it's pretty challenging for most people.

Me and a friend did it a while ago and it was really fun :3
Vertify
Just play the game every now and then. You'll obviously get bored if you play it 24/7 (some people anyway lol)
Mineko
There are times when I would leave the game forever, but after 2 days the sadness is gone and I'm back in the game,
osu gives me beautiful songs!
don't quit just take a break
tokaku

boat wrote:

Stop playing. Uninstall.
Do it before you get addicted
Save yourself while you can!
GladiOol
PlasticSmoothie

battler077 wrote:

IppE wrote:

This. Do it before it's too late.
osu! is not an illness, neither a virus. is a game. no, actually, its an awesome game
The sheer amount of times I have stopped playing only to one day be drawn in again tells a different story.

4 times now ;_;
Mikelicious
Go Multiplayer, its more funny and competitive play against others sometimes!
Seikunai
I got bored before too.

But because I was playing Standard before, now I play Taiko and it made me addicted to osu! again.
Trash Boat
watch tons of animes. you may find awesome music
Legxis
Really, play the other three modes.
Set the goal to get all achievements and good accuracy in the modes.
Get and play more maps.
Play more multiplayer, especially Coop, that's really fun.
Aim to become pro.
Stop playing for a while and do other things, when you come back you'll have fun again for a while, no need to play 24/7.
D33d
Sooner or later, the appeal's going to wear off. Playing one game a lot will do that. Take a break and you should be able to tell if the game's worth your time after that.

I've had breaks of a few weeks, so that I could focus on more important activities or because I was getting fed up of the politics around here. I got back into the game when I had a nagging urge to play or map. That's it.
Azure_Kite
As someone coming back into the game (At least, Taiko), taking a break isn't a bad thing.

I find that I actually got better after taking some time off, for reasons unknown to me.
MyNameIsJohn
Slowly starting to come back myself after getting bored around two years ago.. haha. Nothing is wrong with a break!
OzzyOzrock
the only reason i played this game for 3 years straight was because I had no knowledge of other games lol