show more
GeeNX
Pokemon.
Go in a cave without flash... go
Clestis
Back in the days, it used to be "Alone in the dark"
One that i played recently is F.E.A.R
slithien
SCP-087-B Scared the crap out of me the first couple times I played it, but then it got too predictable.
the_z
[redacted]
Subject_old_1
Amnesia, but my friends decided to make it scarier by playing the monster sounds through skype and seemed to do it right as I went up to a door ;-;
Other than that nothing pretty scary.
ixsq
white day

this game is terrifying
Azure_Kite
31Gabe
Super Mario 64, Noby Noby Boy and Tekken 5's Devil Within scared me a lot.

In Super Mario 64, Jolly Roger's Bay, Dire Dire Docks and Big Boo's Haunt had a bunch of creepy species like the eel, spellbooks, magic tomes, the merry-go-round trap and the hurricane. The metal box area in Hazy Maze cave has an exit which makes Mario fly out of the waterfall back to the castle grounds when failed.

Noby Noby Boy was a game with horrific, alien-like music and centers mainly on caterpillars. Really? Insects creep me out...

Devil Within had True Ogre as the last boss. I could not stand him spinning around too many times, but I at least found his weakness to grab his tail and spin throw right after landing from the flamethrower.
Nad
Condemned ;_;
Destiny
Some SCP game where you walk down stairs.
Sapphiire_old_1
My vote goes to Vanish
Alebisale
Clock Tower 3 & Amnesia dd

CT3 was way better
FrzR
Outlast. :I
IsseiTheBest

Fr33z3R wrote:

^yeah, Scary
Apex_old
Half Life 2.

Yeah, laugh at me, but I think it's scary.
Rio-

Fr33z3R wrote:

^agreed...
Caionix1313
Scariest game i've ever played has to be... Well, I haven't played many games in the horror genre, but I think Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Yes, the FPS game) was pretty freaking scary because I played it when I was 13 and scared shitless on the crypt levels.
JokerFate
teletubies slendytubbies
-Sh1n1-
mmm idk i love resident evil 4 but is ps :(
Mistercool121

Fr33z3R wrote:

Agree so much
Kemdo

Fr33z3R wrote:

Yepp Pretty much the same choice for me ^^
Josh The Biker
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
i've played a few scary games, and this one only freaked me out once. so no, i don't think it's actually that scary
Trash Boat
I didnt play it, but i watch my brother playing it
SLENDER, the most scary game ever, scary as shit(Mortal Kombat 2 is in 2nd place)
Josh The Biker

battler077 wrote:

SLENDER, the most scary game ever, scary as shit(Mortal Kombat 2 is in 2nd place)
>mortal kombat 2
wut
did baraka's teeth terrify you as a kid
Jaketin

Josh The Biker wrote:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
i've played a few scary games, and this one only freaked me out once. so no, i don't think it's actually that scary
I love scary games. Amnesia: The Dark Descent has so far been the only one I actually was scared to play. Slender also creeped me out, but it isn't a scary or horror game, it just scares you with the piano sound.
I finished Amnesia a Machine for Pigs 4 days after it's release. It was not scary and it was too DAMN short...
- Marco -

Fr33z3R wrote:

Well i have watched a gameplay cuz i can't f*** play anything on my pc but agree
Trash Boat

Josh The Biker wrote:

battler077 wrote:

>mortal kombat 2
wut
did baraka's teeth terrify you as a kid
baraka's teeth was the less terryfing thing there. the animations in some fatalities were very realistic in that time
La Volpe

Fr33z3R wrote:

To me it wasnt that scary, because they only had jumpscares that was obvious to know when they were coming. Scariest game i have played so far is Amnesia the Dark Descent, you never knew when that monster was near you and when you knew he was there you were probably about to die. :D
acid
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I would have nightmares from that stuff, I was like 7 when I played it and to make it worse, my brother showed me some video called Ben. Whenever I thought of it, I was too scared to sleep. :(
Tiisa
Forestia, scared the shit out of me when I was little.
Chainsaw-chan_old
I haven't really played many actual scary games
but a disturbing/scary in it's own way is LSD dream emulator
especially if you have a fear of being in like a large area with nothing around you
and the fact that it's old piece of crap causes jumpscares of random things
and later on it's just gets so weird and clusterfucky that it's disturbing

also dream of the blood moon (I think it's called that) is morely on the scary side than disturbing

but those 2. yeah.
Kurogamii
dunno why but slenderman always chill my spine
TwentyOne21_old
Slenderman make me scared. I played the game at my friend house with loud speaker sound
Sal32
Dead Space always success to make me jump and scream like little girl :3
Ryu Sei
Slender: The Arrival. I'm surrender at chapter 2.
Sey
"Cry of fear" was kinda shocking to me. Very creepy monsters and a lot of jumpscares. Will never play that again!

The problem on outlast was... it's too repititive imo.
Kristmas_old
nintendogs
Trash Boat

Kristmas wrote:

nintendogs
em, seriously? how could be afraid of virtual dogs? or i am missing something?
Off topic: Happy Halloween to all!
TunaOfDoom
Ceph23
My earliest memory of being scared by a game would be fatal frame. that was one freaky game.....
show more