forum

Scariest game you have ever played.

posted
Total Posts
show more
RainbowAshura
The Higurashi No naku Koro ni Series (Espicially Higurashi no naku koro ni Matsuri!) thatt's some scary stuff!
Davidzi_old
Eh, nothing really scares me since I watch a ton of horror movies, I guess the only thing that can come close is Alone in the Dark.
MalcoraX
[ Mephisto ]
Fatal Frame III
Hotel 626
and Others~
xAssassin
-slender game
-doom 3
Lyoko Lash
Slendytubbies
EineKrone
Resident Evil 1 - I 'played' with a friend, but since i'm terrible with games he controlled most of the time, i was the co-pilot. At least i had rudimentary engrish at the time, helped a bit :P(was about 5-6 years ago)

Fatal Frame, the one with the butterflies( :oops: )

Zelda OoT - Me about 10yo, afraid of the zombies at the city :oops: (ooooom. oooooooooooooom!! *jumps at you*)

Dead Space 1 - Which i still haven't finished, i have the bad habit of jumping between games...
I stood about 10-15 minutes on the start of chapter 2, looking at the shop, making sure there was nothing hiding, telling myself I was searching for money.
(Fun thing: about this time i started trying making fun of things, so they look less scary. It works :D :oops: )

Dark Souls - Not so much on the scary level, except Queelag D:(tough she is/was kinda pretty :?). And the 'no lights' level, "who's hitting meeeee?!?!"

Really wanting to play some games which seems to have interesting plots(or people say they have haha), but I'm too weak mentally for it... Saw(movie) made me really uneasy not because of the 'demonstrations of anatomy', but because of the prospect of having to sacrifice my body to stay alive. Or having people lives on my hand. That's way more scary than blood :/
Indeed_old_1
Amneisa The Dark Descent, by far ;~;
tokaku
Amnesia. I played for 10 seconds and then gave up cause I was such a chicken. Yeah the first part was all bright and all you can see the sunlight from the windows and I was trying to get used to the controls and testing it out by opening a closet.

And then I heard a door open
kouzuki_karen
Alan Wake is definitely up there for me, just play it at night with the lights off for max effect.
[sneaky]
AVP 2000 was fuggin scary
ChuTwo_old
Outlast
hehe Cx

ChuTwo wrote:

Outlast
i was thinking about playing it , is it a good horror?

and amnesia : the dark descent , the main story wasn't that scary but i had jumpscares in custom stories.
slender : the arrival , this game is well made and just give you the creeps.
California

weedy wrote:

ChuTwo wrote:

Outlast
i was thinking about playing it , is it a good horror?

and amnesia : the dark descent , the main story wasn't that scary but i had jumpscares in custom stories.
slender : the arrival , this game is well made and just give you the creeps.
Outlast has a really good creepy atmosphere to it
better than amensia imo
CodeS
Silent Hill 1
when I was 8 years old... oh god I had nightmares about it, Couldn't sleep for days after I got to the school.
Good times
Mofu kun
Slender. Doesn't help that it was at night.
Bryan
Silent Hill 2.

The atmosphere for Silent Hill 2 before the HD version was release is just amazing. The minute I started playing it I was tense mainly due to the atmosphere.
Counter
Slender man is probally the scariest but then again I'm not really into scary games and haven't played many ;l
Antilx
The Binding of Isaac. I have not played many horror game but TBoI is so disgusting that it gets scary and ofc i played Slenderman.
Sapphiire_old_1

Antilx wrote:

The Binding of Isaac. I have not played many horror game but TBoI is so disgusting that it gets scary and ofc i played Slenderman.

You call 'The Binding of Isaac' scary and disgusting ? Well yeah that proves alot that you haven't played manny horror games
ylikki
Would have to be Dino Crisis.

I'm not sure if I ever forget the velociraptors..
Sal32
Outlast D:
Ceph23
Outlast didn't scare me much.
Though it did give me a headache.
Rio-

Ceph23 wrote:

the asylum kinda confusing me though (like a maze)...

OT : I find Slender the Arrival is the scariest for Me
Jlastino
Fatal Frame @_@
Ceph23

satriobp wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

the asylum kinda confusing me though (like a maze)...

OT : I find Slender the Arrival is the scariest for Me
Also the fact that it was dark as hell didn't help ease the confusion at all. Good game but didn't scare me as much as I'd want it to.

There hasn't been a horror game that really scared me recently.
Any suggestions for a really scary one?

Also someone should make a thread about game suggestions....... Maybe I'll make one later.
MrPop
Slenderman , though i never finish the game . >:(
El_Rurouni
RE 4 was scary for me first time playing it. The fact that your alone with a pistol that has limited ammo against a bunch of villagers and Jason Voorhees with a chainsaw made some of the most intense moments in a game.
Skriggniichan
Cry of Fear. In the dark. At night. Alone. Yeaaaaaah I fell out of my chair a couple of times from this.
Kevs
Silent Hill 1
ALTKID
I've never play anything scarry. But the most fucking jumpscares i found was in the witch house.

slenderman
Witch Mercy
Silent hill games... > >
Ichiro Takami
Amnesia the dark descent (maybe) :P