posted
Total Posts
show more
Alace
Not yet
<Lunety>
many claps are on the wrong places, try to move them to 2.4 divisors

<Muya>
02:03:317 (1) - why do you use 50% volume here ? 00:52:311 section is 100% volume
02:14:678 (1) - maybe use 60~70% volume here

that`s all
Derekku
Was going to do a full mod of this, but it looks like Alace has already got it covered for a re-rank.

pjiang621111 wrote:

6220 sounds good, but today I checked your timing once again, and I think an offset of 1260 is better. I also listened to the clicking of the tempo several times to be sure. Try it out and you'll see. :) After all, that's where you hear the first beat of the entire song.
Are you sure that you have the new mp3? :? 1260 is 1/4 of a beat off from the correct offset.
Muya
hit sound volume change to 60% & some hit sound fix

@lkp you should be change a Frantic diff's volume. 100% is very noisy.

also, Sorda's diff is use many whistle.
Should be use Soft hit sound...

lunet's diff
01:02:074 (1) - end at 01:02:074
02:40:240 ~ 02:50:181 - use soft hit sound?

Download: Kawada Mami - Hishoku no Sora (lkp) [Muya's Hard].osu
pjiang621111

Derekku wrote:

Are you sure that you have the new mp3? :? 1260 is 1/4 of a beat off from the correct offset.
As of yesterday it still said "Latest Version" on osu! for me, so I assumed that it is the latest version. I even clicked the Update button before I made my first post on this thread. Oh well, I guess if the offsets 6220 and 1260 are not correct, it must be the mp3. Although, if it is then I don't know why the song is crisp and clear as opposed to others saying that the mp3 quality was horrible.

I'll scrap what I currently have and redownload everything then.

UPDATE: I redownloaded everything and it works perfectly now. Must have been the mp3.
Derekku

pjiang621111 wrote:

Derekku wrote:

As of yesterday it still said "Latest Version" on osu! for me, so I assumed that it is the latest version. I even clicked the Update button before I made my first post on this thread.
For future notice: Things like an mp3 can only be updated by redownloading the entire mapset. ;)
Topic Starter
lkp

Muya wrote:

@lkp you should be change a Frantic diff's volume. 100% is very noisy.
I don't think so.
Alace
forgive my hitsounds nazi
let`s go back to ranking area
Mitiai
Gratz with rerank :3
Shana - kawaii :33
Topic Starter
lkp
ah xDDDDD
Evanaire
Is just me or in hard mode the hitcircles are not synchronized with the music? The music is late in relation to the hits...
Starrodkirby86

Axuxa wrote:

Is just me or in hard mode the hitcircles are not synchronized with the music? The music is late in relation to the hits...
Did you redownload the whole map? lkp replaced the map with a new .mp3, so if you only updated the map via osu!'s "Update map to latest version" button, it'll be off by around 5000ms.
pjiang621111
Yay! It's ranked! :)

Derekku wrote:

For future notice: Things like an mp3 can only be updated by redownloading the entire mapset. ;)
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind the next time I mod something. ;)
eveless
复制粘贴好玩吗
Evanaire

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Axuxa wrote:

Did you redownload the whole map? lkp replaced the map with a new .mp3, so if you only updated the map via osu!'s "Update map to latest version" button, it'll be off by around 5000ms.
I downloaded the pack, but will try download again.

EDIT: Re-downloaded and tried just now, but it's still wrong. I played on Muya's Hard one time with sound and was horrible, tried again on mute and played very better
Topic Starter
lkp

goodbye wrote:

复制粘贴好玩吗
8-)
Pimpi
Nice map. I really enjoy playing it.
Gratz :)
IkkiMinami
Good
I'm Like it the Song
Heatherfield