forum

2013 NewCAT Applications

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sey
You gonna see if that's enough when you gonna be accepted or not.
Most of the needed qualities are already described in that Thread and the OP. Just check it again if you feel unsure. But please avoid to write a 2nd application.
YunoFanatic

Sey wrote:

You gonna see if that's enough when you gonna be accepted or not.
Most of the needed qualities are already described in that Thread and the OP. Just check it again if you feel unsure. But please avoid to write a 2nd application.
Yep Thats Right The Application Will Be Messed If You Double App :3
Koito91
Good luck evernyan~ :)
Totoro
CAT Application Verification~~

I've been also playing Osu! Mania since it came out XD
Deventious
Good luck guys n' gals! :)
Chloe
lol ... can i join the CAT group?
Ayesha Altugle

Chloe wrote:

lol ... can i join the CAT group?
no problem

fill out the details then PM Makar
Dooms
Good luck to everyone :).
joy1334
can i ask where is the form for registration..?
[DBF]

joy1334 wrote:

can i ask where is the form for registration..?
Here.
benguin
applied c:
Rikuciak
Just one question, how many people are you looking to take? Because there are alot of applicants as i can see :P
Marcin
There is probably no limit - they take people which are just good for this position.
Deif

Marcin wrote:

There is probably no limit - they take people which are just good for this position.
Indeed there's not a real limit. The more people who can help, the better. That doesn't mean everybody who applies there will be selected, but only the people who really deserve it.

Just be patient and keep tuned with future announcements!
Dumie
Good luck to everyone and big thanks to everyone for trying to contribute towards the big osu family~ :)
_Blackhearted_
:)
[CrusadeR]
Yea. GL Everyone!
Biri Biri
Hopefully I'll be a bit more experienced with map judgement in the near future. I'm glad I can even look at these kinds of threads since I feel at least decent at this game now. lolol
Topic Starter
Makar
EDIT: Applications are now closed~ New members will be announced when the next monthly chart is released (around 14th June)
Papayaaple
Oh god I just saw this and it was past the deadline : :o
Andrea
Gonna lock this for the moment to prevent more useless posts, applications are closed, stay tuned guys!