Total Posts
show more
Miracle Lotus
Zork, 2spooky4me.
BeatofIke
RapeLay!

/me runs D:
[Maid] NekoRyo
Dino Crisis on ps1 xD since...i stop playing horror game since i bought Xbox...so...that's the most scariest game i played xd
H_Hitachiin
Cho Aniki. Scary.
Apex_old

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Cho Aniki. Scary.
+1
Mogsy
Cho Aniki is just silly. Not scary, just silly.
nurazrinzulkaffli
Amnesia:the dark descent was very scariest game i've ever play >:(
ZeroEightOne
"The Sims" (When you are playing alone at home at night)

If you know what I mean

MsFuruba
Siren Blood Curse and Haunting Grounds come to mind. Silent Hill 3 had a few creepy moments though.
Unbr34k4bl3
Mine was I think Amnesia.. (I don't like scary games though lol)
Xhinryuu
Amnesia, Probably because of the fact that you have no means of defence.

But when i was young (Like 8 years old i think) Metroid 2: The return of Samus scared the living shit out of me

SPOILER
The part when you've killed all the Metroids exept the last one, going through the tunnel in a spider ball and seeing that Metroid egg, slowly going away from it and then hearing the sounds of rumbling and creation, seeing the ammount of Metroids going up to 9 and the music getting even creepier, while it already was creepy, On top of that not knowing how to kill these newly spawned Metroids, Probably one of my most firghtening experiences so far in life.
Cropzy
Play rule of rose.
Foxtrot

Cropzy wrote:

Play rule of rose.
I thought it was banned in the UK.
boat
CTB
Cropzy

Dulcet wrote:

Cropzy wrote:

Play rule of rose.
I thought it was banned in the UK.
It is. I used to have the original when it was banned. But then I must have binned it by accident a long time ago.
Bweh
osu

no escape
Azure_Kite
I escaped. For the most part.
Bweh

Azure_Kite wrote:

I escaped. For the most part.
you are a god amongst men

Or maybe the main character in a Resident Evil game, while we're just a bunch of background characters destined to get killed off by some random horde
Elisha_old
Majora's Mask.

(i know its an overused choice)
skibblesx

Elisha wrote:

Majora's Mask.

(i know its an overused choice)
NO BABY ITS TRUE ITS OK.

THIS BEEN BIZZ IS SCARY AF
I cried the first time I played it

On another note, scariest game for me would have to be...
System Shock 2 ;p
angrychameleon
anything with screamers/evil grins and red eyes combo scares the crap out of me
Moka-san
me? i think it's fatal frame :?
Elisha_old
Almost beat Ib :D I AM SO EXCITED
Elisha_old

Rolled wrote:

Early resident evil series did horror games better than anybody else. It's a shame I pretty much know every window that breaks, car door that slams open, cutscenes, and pretty much every other scary aspect of the game like the back of my hand. I'd assume that even if you'd play RE 1 2 or 3 today you'll still at least jump a few times.

Other than that, a slightly more recent game, is Manhunt for the PS2. Its a pretty unknown game, but I remember it being pretty fucking scary. We're talking guys with baseball bats and clown masks creeping around corners when you have to remain stealthy so you can suffocate them with a bag, slit their throat, etc. It's an awesome game and I recommend it to anybody who can get their hands on it.
I think the reason it was scary was because you were the one preforming the brutal acts, so it was a more psychological horror game than, idk, an action game.

So yeah, I agree.
momp
probably the witch's house or the theater.
AnreFM
I have already beat Fatal Frame series up to the 4th game, but I just don't have the guts to continue playing Clock Tower 3><

I refuse to have psychopatic people chasing after my dear life thank you very much
nakimushineko
Slender.

Just kidding. Scariest game I've played is Silent Hill. That's the last game I played that I think "scary". Well I played it a few years ago(I think I was 13 that time) and I still remember how I've screamed while playing it with my cousins.

I'm fond of zombie games, I played almost all of the Resident Evil.
[Maid] NekoRyo
Siren : Blood Curse

this game is weird and creepy...but i manage to finish it...
Kanade4Life
the witch's house, mad father, paranoiac and currently playing amnesia :(
Blaziken
Minecraft.
Yousoro
Amnesia :)
Harp Note

Blaziken wrote:

Minecraft.
It can be true sometimes xD

Alien Resurrection, for PSX, even Silent Hill can't scare me like in that game, just remembering the spiders...
Aireu
OzzyOzrock
tf2 can be scary

pppfffffffTTT HAHAHAhaHAhAAHa

scary games are scary so i stay away from them ;ccc

2spooky
Blue Stig

Blaziken wrote:

Minecraft.
I'd say Don't Starve is worse.

Although it's not really all that ba-oh dear I angered a Treegaurd.
Well that was a short ru-oh wait that tablet thing I activated earlier respawned me.
huh
WAIT WHERE DID HALF MY SANITY METER GO?!?
AAAAAAAAA MY FIR-

You have been eaten by a grue.

Bonus Edit: I tried maxing out all the world gen options.
This was the result.

NarutoUchihax
SCP & Cry Of Fear. :cry:
Setsunax
I haven't played any scary games exept slender man xD
sje
SCP: Containment breach is really freaky.
I wish this came up when i searched the forums for a horror games thread. I made one by myself without knowing >.<
[SAK]Eden

Setsunax wrote:

I haven't played any scary games exept slender man xD
Same here 8-)
Rio-
I Played Every Game that called "Scariest" by Some Guy... But I still can't find Where the Scariest Part is?.... :?
- Metro Last Light
- Resident Evil 5
- Dead Island

Except SlenderMan and Silent Hill Series, that chills Me out and I can't Sleep for one night :o
show more