Total Posts
show more
Minority5
很棒的皮肤,制作者辛苦了
H_Hitachiin
Awesome. Nuff said.
ScarredClaw
Hello!

I just downloaded this skin (v1.0) and I noticed that you didn't modify the icons for "Perfect" and for "Nightcore" in the mods section. I'm not sure if these are modifiable or not, but if they are, you missed them :) (unless you intentionally left them unchanged xD)

Aside from that, the skin looks awesome! ^.^
quit-osu
OH NIGGA!I LOVE IT SO FLIPPIN' MUCH~

Finnaly,a simplel skin <:
XPJ38

ScarredClaw wrote:

I just downloaded this skin (v1.0) and I noticed that you didn't modify the icons for "Perfect" and for "Nightcore" in the mods section. I'm not sure if these are modifiable or not, but if they are, you missed them :) (unless you intentionally left them unchanged xD)
These mods were introduced long after the creation of this skin ;)
DX5536
This is the best Skin I ever see. Awsome !!! : That's all I can say.
JackieW
So cool~~
ScarredClaw

XPJ38 wrote:

These mods were introduced long after the creation of this skin ;)
Oh haha I didn't look at the creation date of the skin xD
Thanks for pointing it out :P
BounceBabe
Where's the dl link?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

BounceBabe wrote:

Where's the dl link?
http://puu.sh/2Pih
chelly
"Sorry, osu! can't seem to recognize this file"
is the message I get when I attempt to open the file with osu! or something like that. Great skin, just can't seem to get it to work. Ideas? Pardon me if I'm an idiot right now :x
acrox999
The theme looks so elegant and futuristic. I would like to use this, but it hasn't been updated since 2011 (if what was written in the OP was right).

@Xiao, do you have any plans on updating this theme in the near future?
spaghetti2222
I have the same problem of PikaPika677. I can't open the file :cry: Why?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

spaghetti2222 wrote:

I have the same problem of PikaPika677. I can't open the file :cry: Why?

PikaPika677 wrote:

"Sorry, osu! can't seem to recognize this file"
is the message I get when I attempt to open the file with osu! or something like that. Great skin, just can't seem to get it to work. Ideas? Pardon me if I'm an idiot right now :x
I downloaded it and there seems to be an issue where the file has no extension. Add a .zip or .osk to the end of the file name and it should be usable. Not sure what happened with it. I might re-upload it.

acrox999 wrote:

The theme looks so elegant and futuristic. I would like to use this, but it hasn't been updated since 2011 (if what was written in the OP was right).

@Xiao, do you have any plans on updating this theme in the near future?
It's my most popular skin, by far. I might add support for CTB/Taiko/Mania, as well as do some adjustments since a lot has changed in the client since I created it. Another idea I was tossing up into the air was making alternate colour schemes available for use.

As a whole, I don't know what I'd really do with this skin. It's in a good place and people seem to like it as it is, so any changes would be minor at best.
Fllandre
Is a awesome skin, just please add a fruit-platter. XD
spaghetti2222
I downloaded it and there seems to be an issue where the file has no extension. Add a .zip or .osk to the end of the file name and it should be usable. Not sure what happened with it. I might re-upload it.
Thanks it works :D I added the extension ".rar" Great Skin!!! :D
chelly
Yay it works now! .osk didn't work, so I had to use .rar and extract it with WinRAR. Thanks for the skin c:
alvinwillio
I have download it.. but i couldn't use it.. what should i do??
UnderminE
So apparently Nexus doesn't go well with new osu!

Are you gonna update it?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
A lot of new stuff has been added even aside from the March 18th update, which I haven't been keeping up with. I have to go in and rework the elements, but I don't have time to do that right now.

Anyway, it will give me a chance to update the skin and add a couple of new features. I'll also add support for both 4:3 and 16:9. With that said, I don't think I really have time I want to set aside on top of school work. Until then, someone else can hotfix it. I might have time this weekend to do it if I can. We'll see.
UnderminE
Hmm, thank you for your work anyway.

Also MLGnom fixed ranking-panel, if anyone wants to use it: http://puu.sh/2kQKL

Thanks MLGnom! o/
MLGnom
Well, it was a quick fix, few places are a little messed up and it's only for 10:6 aspect ratio. But should be enough until Xiao do an update. ^^;
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Thank you for over 13,000 downloads of the original Nexus skin!

This is my absolute most popular skin to date—so I'm bringing it a little more up to date after all the changes peppy has made to skinning. The skin is now more compatible with the current build of osu!. No fancy stuff, though; that means no animations or crazy spinner stuff. It's too much work for me to redo the skin from scratch while trying to figure out how to get all the things to work without looking like complete shit. Sorry—I'll do that for my next skin!

Nexus is now available in black (Slate) and white (Ivory); that means you white note add-on aficionados now have a full-white skin to play with. I hope you guys like it; again, thanks for all the support.

Retrieve the skin here (Slate): http://puu.sh/2NyCm.osk
Retrieve the skin here (Ivory): http://puu.sh/2NyCP.osk

UPDATE LOG
May 5, 2013
What's new in this version:
  1. Nexus is now available in Slate and Ivory
  2. Updated ranking panel to properly align
  3. Re-done mod icons with text on side; now more visible and understandable when multiple mods are stacked in the results screen, or while spectating
  4. Added some missing mod icons (Perfect, Nightcore, 4k-8k, Random) and removed legacy icons (Taiko, NoVideo)
  5. Added main menu backgrounds
  6. Added fail/pause menu backgrounds
deadbeat
loving the Ivory skin. very nice :D
Gundam-Dude
yuck
Yousoro
I was waiting for this update, thanks :D
lucalima99
osu mania CTB and trako pics?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

lucalima99 wrote:

osu mania CTB and trako pics?
This is an osu!standard only skin. I have no intention to skin the other three modes for this skin. Sorry.
Layne_old_1
~
sheela
It's all flashy colors. I like it! ;)
Deni_Louise
I LOVE THE NEXUS IVORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 _ <3 OMG, BEST SKINS EVER, XIAO! :D
zerod
aswome skin XD
LilyPichu
reminds me of cookies 'n cream i 'm hungry
Gon
gross