forum

Nexus Slate & Nexus Ivory [Standard]

posted
Total Posts
show more
gamernyangirl
awesome skin! dl immediately
HarlequinLove
Is there any other website you can link the download to? My campus' firewall blocks anything relative to puush.
RyoYuki
It looks awesome~! :D
Akira Hiroshi_old
how cute and nice skin :v
BurningAcid3667
Amazing Skin :)
[ Erika ]
This skin really great :D
BurningAcid3667
I love this skin sooooo much :oops: But.. Can you make a cooler Catch the beat Catcher xD :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe something like the on in red glass
blackbat22
good!!
:)
Rinny Rin-chan
This skin is HART HART :oops:
Drum Beat
I have a suggestion for you. The cursor is rather difficult to see during high movement maps.

I would suggest switching the cursors between the two skins. This is what I did and it solves the problem.
Thank you for considering this suggestion.
Wangaroo
wow sooo cool
[-Anjellebot-]
good skin : D
OkiDokiOkami
i love it
Sarball
Awesome!!! My favorite so far!! Good job :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Janszene
The Skin tho :) :) :) :)
yardian03

Janszene wrote:

The Skin tho :) :) :) :)
Arisa-503
good skin!!
papereo

Guy-kun wrote:

Fuuuu, as always, excellent.

First
HashishKabob
This is the single best skin ever for this game, does anyone have a working link for the Slate version?
Moonchildboi
i'd really love to download this skin but the links don't work anymore? i have a new pc and everything was lost with the old, including my download of the Slate skin ;;-;;
Stomiks

Moonchildboi wrote:

i'd really love to download this skin but the links don't work anymore? i have a new pc and everything was lost with the old, including my download of the Slate skin ;;-;;
Unfortunately the link is from a dead site so the download links won't work anymore. I've tried searching for other links in other sites but I can't find one other than the push links. I guess your only shot at getting the skin back is to find someone who still has it in their computer.