posted
Total Posts
show more
shizuku91397
Wow, this skin is so awesome ! :D
-Ryosuke
I love you.
Paulie
Using the Ivory version and loving it. Thank you very much :)
DJKero
Like as always, Xiao's skins are the best... ;)
Skyz0fr-N
I still have problems with the ranking panel :(
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Skyz0fr-N wrote:

I still have problems with the ranking panel :(
What's the issue?
Skyz0fr-N

Xiao wrote:

What's the issue?
Here is a screenshot of my problem

(It do the same with Nexus Slate.)

My screen resolution is 1920x1080 (borderless)
I tried with other screen resolution but it still doesn't work ...

I don't know why the replay button is the same as the osu replay button (ranking-replay.png is in the skin's folder, so it should work ...)
MLGnom

Skyz0fr-N wrote:

Here is a screenshot of my problem

(It do the same with Nexus Slate.)

My screen resolution is 1920x1080 (borderless)
I tried with other screen resolution but it still doesn't work ...

I don't know why the replay button is the same as the osu replay button (ranking-replay.png is in the skin's folder, so it should work ...)
Go to skin options and uncheck this option :

Skyz0fr-N

MLGnom wrote:

Go to skin options and uncheck this option :

It works !
Thank you MLGnom and thank you Xiao for this beautiful skin !
Tekklorn
This skin is amazing, one of my favourites by far, but I have an issue in multi player where the rank doesn't show up in the post game screen for anyone (by rank I mean A, B, C etc). Anyone got any fixes for this issue?

Here is a screenshot: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/829035

EDIT: In addition to this problem the custom sounds for this skin have stopped working as well xD
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Tekklorn wrote:

This skin is amazing, one of my favourites by far, but I have an issue in multi player where the rank doesn't show up in the post game screen for anyone (by rank I mean A, B, C etc). Anyone got any fixes for this issue?

EDIT: In addition to this problem the custom sounds for this skin have stopped working as well xD
It's right where it's always been; faded behind the ranking panel. It's not centred, but I can't do anything about that.

Make sure this box is checked in the skin menu:

Tekklorn

Xiao wrote:

Tekklorn wrote:

It's right where it's always been; faded behind the ranking panel. It's not centred, but I can't do anything about that.

Make sure this box is checked in the skin menu:

Ah right thank you, I didn't notice it was faded behind the scores ^^ However, the sounds still don't work despite me ticking that box, I've tried unticking it and it reverts back to the default Osu! sounds and ticking it just makes the menu and selection sounds disappear, any methods on fixing this?

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention, the sounds actually did work at first but then they just stopped working suddenly, I've also tried reinstalling and that didn't help either
kona x taros
<3

I love your skins ;)
Kossetsu Suru
Can anyone re-upload/link the skin? The main links are broken for me and I'd like to be able to update the only skin I'm willing to use

Nevermind, works again :D
Trigon704
I can't download it, it always says "That puush could not be found." Anyone knows what to do in this situation?

They are working again :)
KT_Nat2
nice skin ^o^ /
gigaiDX
Gotta give props to you man, never ever fail to impress :)
FluffyStorm
i love these skins
AmiHyde
:( I was so excited to use this skin but it just keeps showing the osu! skin and not letting me use yours.
Plainside
Awesome awesome skin only bit disapointed that there wasn't a catch the beat part.
If you don't mind can I edit this skin a little?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

AmiHyde wrote:

:( I was so excited to use this skin but it just keeps showing the osu! skin and not letting me use yours.
Make sure it's not contained within two folders (for example, make sure it's in osu!\skins\Nexus and not osu!\skins\Nexus\Nexus).

Plainside wrote:

Awesome awesome skin only bit disapointed that there wasn't a catch the beat part.
Go ahead. You can use anything for a mix skin, please just credit me.
SujingXu815
Hi, I like this skin but the colors for the song selections is not to my preference. I am wondering how I can change the colors if possible. Thanks.
AiZong
狂霸炫酷叼
Plainside

Xiao wrote:

AmiHyde wrote:

Make sure it's not contained within two folders (for example, make sure it's in osu!\skins\Nexus and not osu!\skins\Nexus\Nexus).

Plainside wrote:

Go ahead. You can use anything for a mix skin, please just credit me.
If you're wondering how it looks now http://youtu.be/5PVivfhOBvA Music got removed as soon as I uploaded it for some reason o.o(another strike I guess).
Koruny
Awesome skin! But i have a prolbem, the menu-background does not change =(

Screenshot: http://puu.sh/4aFob.jpg
Layne_old_1
~
Bl4ckk
Man, can I use this skin for my beatmap?^^
riszky94
whoa, its really amazing one. thanks dude. :D
Maxiboyhaha
How do you set that default background on your main menu?
Fadhilkwan

Maxiboyhaha wrote:

How do you set that default background on your main menu?
Sorry, but it's only for the supporters. :|
Dabis
I am a big fan of this skin series, I'm really happy you decided to revamp it! :D
ZiggyZigga
It's so beautiful :')
Fuuyu
Love the Skin Total Support :)
MiDNiGhT2903
For the recoloured ABCDS or wateva, can you darken the B more?
Caz the B is abit hard to see sometimes.
-Neipezi
very nice skin<3
quaternary
Congratz on the feature :D
Aireu
Best.
ArrenMarlin
Can i have another nexus skin? xD
Btw Nice Skin
Panyx
Awesome skin!
[ Mugino ]