Lapfox Trax feat. guilhox - Lapfoxed Forever

posted
Total Posts
show more
Glazbom
so easy, what's wrong with you
Aqo
noooo why graveyard

BD can you put trying to get banned on the side for a sec and get this ranked first? please
Topic Starter
Mismagius
I'm waiting for Lu to finish Taiko.
[Luanny]
/me cries.
[Luanny]
double post yaaaaay
BD, since we don't have taikos anymore (lel) now you can put everything back to the .osb file \o\
Dragon
A great map!
I think here is a problem in [Hard] diff, 02:30:404, this two notes are overlapping, also overlapped a note at 02:29:995.when some non-skill player hit the latter note, the hit300 will block the 2 notes at 02:30:404. There is so difficult to same player as me(...)
Low
[General]
  1. mp3 bitrate is 320 kb/s. You know what to do. (I'm dumb and can't use Audacity, sorry)
  2. Add [Luanny] to the tags.
[Easy]
  1. 00:36:073 (2) - Remove the whistle from the body of this slider. Sounds really odd. Normally, I don't really have a problem with them, but this one is pretty loud.
  2. 00:50:254 (2) - ^
  3. 01:38:254 (2) - Shift this slider up a bit so that you can align it's end with the start of (4). Symmetry, yay.
  4. 02:20:313 (1,1) - You should probably give newer players more time after the spinner to recover before going straight into an object at the next beat. My solution would be to shorten the slider right after the spinner and move it closer to (2), like this.
  5. 03:18:677 (2,3) - Whistles on the bodies of these sliders are loud.
[Normal]
  1. 00:00:073 (1) - Move this two grids to the right so that it aligns with (3). I'm not a fan of lopsided triangles.
  2. 00:07:709 (3) - Tilt this slider diagonally so that it appears parallel to (4).
  3. 00:41:527 (4,1,1) - This arrangement of sliders looks a bit cluttered. I would unstack (1) from under (4) and then rearrange the following objects to your liking. It'd be worth it.
  4. 01:08:800 (2) - Move the node of this slider to be positioned like this. 01:07:709 (1) flows into it better like this. (2) also flows better into the next circle (aesthetically, I suppose).
  5. 01:45:891 (1,2) - Fit the end of (1) more neatly onto (2)'s track.
  6. 02:20:586 (1) - The end of this spinner is unsnapped ever so slightly. You need to snap it to the new timing section. Also, it should probably start on the next red tick rather than on a white tick since it currently doesn't follow the music very well as it is. While starting on the red tick, it starts on the vocals.
  7. 03:16:495 (4) - Slidertrack whistle ew
  8. 03:18:677 (2,4) - ^
[Hard]
  1. 01:21:891 (4,5,6) - Has relatively bad flow since with (4,5) it appears you're going downward, but (6) suddenly moves upward. I'm pretty sure the solution to this is self-explanatory.
  2. 02:21:955 (1) - Slider should be snapped to the next timing section. It's by like 5 ms, but oh well.
  3. 02:35:586 (3,4) - I read this as if (4) was directly 1/2 after (3). I would unstack (4) so that the approach circle is more easily readable.
  4. 02:37:631 (3,4) - I'm not a fan of this barely-overlap.
Phew. There's part one of my mod. I'll mod the remaining two difficulties most likely tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Jacob wrote:

[General]
  1. mp3 bitrate is 320 kb/s. You know what to do. (I'm dumb and can't use Audacity, sorry) oops
  2. Add [Luanny] to the tags. ok
[Easy]
  1. 00:36:073 (2) - Remove the whistle from the body of this slider. Sounds really odd. Normally, I don't really have a problem with them, but this one is pretty loud. ok
  2. 00:50:254 (2) - ^ ok
  3. 01:38:254 (2) - Shift this slider up a bit so that you can align it's end with the start of (4). Symmetry, yay. ok
  4. 02:20:313 (1,1) - You should probably give newer players more time after the spinner to recover before going straight into an object at the next beat. My solution would be to shorten the slider right after the spinner and move it closer to (2), like this. nah, I did this before and shouldn't be a problem at all..
  5. 03:18:677 (2,3) - Whistles on the bodies of these sliders are loud. fixed
[Normal]
  1. 00:00:073 (1) - Move this two grids to the right so that it aligns with (3). I'm not a fan of lopsided triangles. ok
  2. 00:07:709 (3) - Tilt this slider diagonally so that it appears parallel to (4). nah, like it the way it is
  3. 00:41:527 (4,1,1) - This arrangement of sliders looks a bit cluttered. I would unstack (1) from under (4) and then rearrange the following objects to your liking. It'd be worth it. uhh ok
  4. 01:08:800 (2) - Move the node of this slider to be positioned like this. 01:07:709 (1) flows into it better like this. (2) also flows better into the next circle (aesthetically, I suppose). done
  5. 01:45:891 (1,2) - Fit the end of (1) more neatly onto (2)'s track. done
  6. 02:20:586 (1) - The end of this spinner is unsnapped ever so slightly. You need to snap it to the new timing section. Also, it should probably start on the next red tick rather than on a white tick since it currently doesn't follow the music very well as it is. While starting on the red tick, it starts on the vocals. ehhh I tried to fix the snapping problem, but it's surely fine placed where it is.
  7. 03:16:495 (4) - Slidertrack whistle ew fixed
  8. 03:18:677 (2,4) - ^ fixed
[Hard]
  1. 01:21:891 (4,5,6) - Has relatively bad flow since with (4,5) it appears you're going downward, but (6) suddenly moves upward. I'm pretty sure the solution to this is self-explanatory. I sincerely like the way it is now for some reason. I'll leave it like that
  2. 02:21:955 (1) - Slider should be snapped to the next timing section. It's by like 5 ms, but oh well. fixed
  3. 02:35:586 (3,4) - I read this as if (4) was directly 1/2 after (3). I would unstack (4) so that the approach circle is more easily readable. fixed
  4. 02:37:631 (3,4) - I'm not a fan of this barely-overlap. I like it ):
Phew. There's part one of my mod. I'll mod the remaining two difficulties most likely tomorrow.
Low
I'm not dumb anymore and figured out how to re-encode the mp3. Here you go. I'm pretty sure that after you apply this new mp3, you MAY need to fix the offset (I haven't tried it yet) and move all of the inherited (and uninherited) timing sections by the same offset. You'll also have to adjust the storyboard too. Yikes.

[General]
  1. 03:27:404 (1) - The slider track of this heart slider in all of the difficulties except easy should be silenced. It kinda kills the atmosphere of the song.
[Insane]

1. 00:04:845 (3,4) - Meh overlap.
  2. 00:12:754 (9) - While playing this, I thought this would be a short repeat slider due to the previous one, but it wasn't, causing me to 100 this and miss the next couple of notes. I would add a reverse arrow to this and put a circle after it rather than a slider stacked under it.
  3. 01:28:436 (6) - NC here due to the slider speed change.
  4. 02:46:495 (3) - Don't know why, but this slider looks better with the node moved like this.
[Nogard]

1. 00:01:436 (1,2,3) - This antijump is random and you don't do it anywhere else in the beginning part, so I would just remove it to avoid possible complaints about readability. Also because it's silly.
  2. 00:31:709 (5,6) - This could be made way more appealing.
  3. 02:12:468 (2,3) - It's very difficult to tell that these are in 1/3 since they use relatively the same spacing as the 1/2 notes in this section.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Jacob wrote:

I'm not dumb anymore and figured out how to re-encode the mp3. Here you go. I'm pretty sure that after you apply this new mp3, you MAY need to fix the offset (I haven't tried it yet) and move all of the inherited (and uninherited) timing sections by the same offset. You'll also have to adjust the storyboard too. Yikes.

[General]
  1. 03:27:404 (1) - The slider track of this heart slider in all of the difficulties except easy should be silenced. It kinda kills the atmosphere of the song.
I like how it sounds now

[Insane]

1. 00:04:845 (3,4) - Meh overlap. I really like this one
  2. 00:12:754 (9) - While playing this, I thought this would be a short repeat slider due to the previous one, but it wasn't, causing me to 100 this and miss the next couple of notes. I would add a reverse arrow to this and put a circle after it rather than a slider stacked under it. nahhh I really like the way it is now
  3. 01:28:436 (6) - NC here due to the slider speed change. done
  4. 02:46:495 (3) - Don't know why, but this slider looks better with the node moved like this. I like the way it flows right now
[Nogard]

1. 00:01:436 (1,2,3) - This antijump is random and you don't do it anywhere else in the beginning part, so I would just remove it to avoid possible complaints about readability. Also because it's silly. meeeeeeeh ok
  2. 00:31:709 (5,6) - This could be made way more appealing. that'd be a bit flow-breaking though
  3. 02:12:468 (2,3) - It's very difficult to tell that these are in 1/3 since they use relatively the same spacing as the 1/2 notes in this section. uh there's not much to do here. and I sincerely think these are readable/playable.
[Luanny]
>fix sb
aw fuck
i can try making a new mp3 without changing offset
audacity is shit and always changes like 30ms
when i stop being lazy to leave the bed i will do that
Low

Blue Dragon wrote:

Jacob wrote:

[*]02:12:468 (2,3) - It's very difficult to tell that these are in 1/3 since they use relatively the same spacing as the 1/2 notes in this section. uh there's not much to do here. and I sincerely think these are readable/playable.
I don't think it's easily readable. I thought they were 1/2 while playing it for the first time. You could lower the spacing of the 1/3 notes. It doesn't change much and it's a solution to this concern..

Zare
just saying, these 1/3 are pretty well playable for me.
And I don't really see how your suggestion would improve the readability, Jacob.
Low

Zarerion wrote:

just saying, these 1/3 are pretty well playable for me.
And I don't really see how your suggestion would improve the readability, Jacob.
generally, lower spacing for streams = faster streams

but if you insist that it's fine, then okay.
ThisManzzz
What's the actual name of this song? Is it just BD's own Mash-up? I can't find this song anywhere (except on the osu! website) with this name.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

ThisManzzz wrote:

What's the actual name of this song? Is it just BD's own Mash-up? I can't find this song anywhere (except on the osu! website) with this name.
It's made by Youtube user guilhox, as stated in the map artist.

ThisManzzz
Thank you!
ultra nazi point-outs

on tags it should be Amber Supernova not Amber Starlight lel
and why there's banana? :V
Bass
nvm, delete post
Topic Starter
Mismagius

inverness wrote:

ultra nazi point-outs

on tags it should be Amber Supernova not Amber Starlight lel
and why there's banana? :V
Uhhh

Amber Supernova is a remix track made by Renard of Amber Starlight. Amber Startlight is the original track on Sensorium and the one that should be there..?

And banana is an important matter related to guilhox so I'll not change it.
[Luanny]
amber supernova > amber starlight anyways lel
/runs
Low
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Mismagius
YAY thank you <3
[Luanny]
nice
Ultimate
WTF happend to the insane diff?!!
It's all different :(
i miss the older version, was much better :O!!
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Ultimate wrote:

uh? o.o

I didn't change it, at least severely

there is Insane and Nogard, are you sure you accidentally didn't play the wrong diff?
ztrot
ranked and all that shit
Topic Starter
Mismagius
yay :) thank you!
Ultimate

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ultimate wrote:

uh? o.o

I didn't change it, at least severely

there is Insane and Nogard, are you sure you accidentally didn't play the wrong diff?

aaah now i see : P.. sorry the mapset got messed up for some reason xD
gratz on the rank!! :D it's damn awesome xP
Low
It's murder
ztrot
the eggs are the best
Aurele
woooo!
Zare
whoa nice one
[Luanny]
best rating ever