Furries Gone Wild! - Chapter Four: The Scout

posted
Total Posts
show more
nardii

5ku112 wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

I MISSED IT AGAIN
AHHH I hate this! You should at least send PM's to us confirming that we're ready or something!
And who would that "us" be?
5ku112
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kitsunemimi

5ku112 wrote:

I'd like a recap at the beginning of the next chapter or PM's sent or confirmation at least.
I don't think that anybody cares enough for that...
5ku112
I'd at least like to know when its starting I can't go checking the topic every two minutes.
Lilac

5ku112 wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

I MISSED IT AGAIN
AHHH I hate this! You should at least send PM's to us confirming that we're ready or something!
No, if you're here, you're here. If you're not, then too bad.

If you are that desperate in wanting to participate, then make sure you're here. >_>
Wojjan
vyt casts this thing at midnight. If he'd at least be two hours-something earlier I'd be able to catch the start.
5ku112
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Lilac
vytalibus is so nice...
5ku112

vytalibus wrote:

Okay okay, I'll announce the next chapter a day or two ahead. I won't be PMing you however, as I see it as troublesome to remember all who wants to join.
<3 Thank yoo!
Lilac
You got people like me who have this page on tab and refresh the page like every 10 minutes.

Actually, I'm the only one who does that. XD
Wojjan

vytalibus wrote:

Okay okay, I'll announce the next chapter a day or two ahead. I won't be PMing you however, as I see it as troublesome to remember all who wants to join.
Doesn't fix timezone trouble
Topic Starter
vytalibus

Wojjan wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Doesn't fix timezone trouble
Do you have a solution to that, then?

I have been here for awhile, and thus know the time when there is the most activity. I will not shift the time just to meet your demands when I have enough players anyway.

I'm sorry, but you will have to abide by my timeslot, not the other way around.
Wojjan
Could you move it only one hour? That way I'll be able to at least get the start.
nardii
The last one started at 9:30 pm my/your time, you shouldn't have missed that one...
Wojjan
Lilac
We should alter the Flash game.

"Haha Wojjan!" But that seems very mean.
HishoHiro
There's a Flash game?
Gens
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Flash does NOT equate to games, silly people.

I said "interactive Flash story".
HishoHiro
So then... Like this?

Or this?

Or would it be more like a visual novel, where you get choices every so often?
Lilac
Topic Starter
vytalibus
MarioBros777 has it all covered for the Flash part. It's just for those who were completely absent in the duration of the game to be able to understand.

Anyway, as promised, I shall announce the upcoming Chapter Three. In about 36 hours, I will start.
Wizard Of Orz
i guess i wont be joining :/. 36 hrs from your post means midnight for me
Ekaru

vytalibus wrote:

Anyway, as promised, I shall announce the upcoming Chapter Three. In about 36 hours, I will start.
3 AM Sunday my time, 4 AM Sunday your time. Are you sure you did the math right?
Topic Starter
vytalibus
5ku112
Topic Starter
vytalibus

5ku112 wrote:

Ive got the Philippine time zone on my dash board shouldn't miss this...
... Please don't, as I am living in Canada.

My profile only uses that flag 'coz the account was created while I was there.
Lilac
lrn2readlocations

K'
5ku112
Oh I see,
Switching to Canada then...

You should get that changed soon.
Lilac
Once again, read vytalibus' 'location'

Don't make me repeat myself...
5ku112

5ku112 wrote:

Oh I see,

Means I read it.

*Goes and reviews the thread.*
Lilac

5ku112 wrote:

Oh I see,

You made me repeat myself again...

If by changed soon, you mean the flag... Then obviously it's not going to change.
5ku112
You ready Thinker?
Lilac

5ku112 wrote:

You ready Thinker?
Lateral thinker, to you.

And can anyone brief us on how much time is left before it starts?
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Disregard what Ekaru said. It's Saturday, not Sunday.

Sunuvabeech needs to learn how to count days.
Jinxy
If I counted it correct, it should have started 3 hours ago?

vytalibus wrote:

Sorry, I didn't. That'll be seven more hours, which should equate to 11 AM on my time.
You posted at 11.xx on my time
so it should start at 18.xx, but it is 21.xx now.

Or would it start tomorrow?
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Topic Starter
vytalibus
CHAPTER THREE
The Save

Danny immediately explodes and starts shouting. "Why are you doing this to me?! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?!"

The figure on the TV hushes him. "I'm not interested in you. I'm more interested in KIM..."

Please suggest an action.
Jinxy
Calm Danny down, and listen to the person without interrupting him unless it is necessary.
show more