Breeze wrote:

[Timing]

1. I've got a timing:
    BPM/Offset
    87/938
    87/11325 (new)
    87/12000 (new)
    87/15964 (-4)
    82.6/101485 Wouldn't this also be -4? I left it as it is though because it does not matter too much...
    Change this only if you agree with it
    * My mod is based on your timing
[710sane]

1. 00:38:036 - Finish
I made all of these changes myself.

Question though, what is going to be the new preview point?

Update: http://puu.sh/1osyZ
I made the change to that last timing point, and i will also take care of the preview point
All updated
mintong89
Taiko Mod <3
---

d = don
k = kat
D = BIG DON
K = BIG KAT
re = remove

[Taiko Oni]

00:34:929 - maybe use k k D?
01:16:481 - k

[Taiko Muzu]

seem no problem.

ok just these, i can't find too much problem.
Xakyrie

jonathanlfj wrote:

HeatKai wrote:

makar and cherry moe
Heatkai & jonathan (*ノ▽ノ) ♥

Here's the not so good mod you've been so patiently waiting for. I don't want to hold off on it any longer, so here we go!
From my collaborative modding queue (this was a loooong time ago orz) and requested by jonathan again (for a taiko mod initially xD)
Incomplete at the moment, just posting because this will take a few days, orz.
All of the following suggestions are made based on the most recent update for each colour-coded section.

[General]

Easy
  • Song Setup
    (Suggestions for appropriate difficulty based on the song to offer more fluent and comfortable playing.)
  1. Man, that SV is so fast for an easy, I didn't even see it coming... next time you map an easy, can you try to use a slower SV?
Unrankable/Issues
(Problems that must be fixed because of its unrankability, or its extremely borderline case.)
  1. No suggestions.
Beatmap Design/Arrangement
(The basis of the map, such as flow, consistency, and aesthetic design are found here.)
  1. 00:11:325 (1) - End on the red tick before this? I know where it is now is technically when the sound fades, but the suggested point is a strong beat in which the player can follow (drum sound).
  2. 00:32:515 (1,2) - Flow from (1) to (2) is horrible. Can you fix this?
  3. 00:40:791 (4,5) - The patterning of what you're trying to follow makes this hard to read. If you're following the vocals steadily, why not try this
  4. 00:45:619 (7) - This looks funny with the two curved sliders above it. Unlike mapping harder diffs, you should keep in mind aesthetics as well (not that it never matters, but pretty sliders and beautiful patterns are intriguing to new players).
  5. 00:49:067 (1,2,3,4) - mmm, no. I think you're trying to follow the vocals? The transition from (2) to (3) is hard to predict. (1) and (2) follow the consistent beat in the background, while the continuing pattern follows the vocals. Try to be consistent in your work, so I suggest you fix (1,2) to follow the vocals more closely, like this or this.
  6. 00:54:584 (1,2) - See how these two don't follow the same style of vocals? For easy diffs, try having sliders represent the same thing. For example, to fix this problem, move the first repeat slider forward 2 ticks and add a note on the downbeat where it used to start; fix spacing.
  7. 00:59:067 (2) - Hard to predict because the start follows absolutely nothing. The end of (1) would fit perfectly with the start of a 1/1 slider that wouldn't be hard to read. So, I suggest you try removing the repeat on (1), starting a 1/1 slider on the tick where the slider used to end with the repeat on it, and having (3) as a non-repeat like this or even exaggerating the vocals a bit more like this.
  8. 01:04:412 (2) - Because the previous pattern was timed in 1/2, this 3/4 timing space is very difficult to hear in the music. Maybe try moving this slider back one tick to keep consistent and extending it one tick to make it a 1/1 slider that follows the drums? You can even try removing the repeat on (1) and have (2) follow the hold in vocals and end on the drums to lead the player into the next pattern.
  9. 01:05:274 (x) - Possible note here to follow vocals and keep consistent.
  10. 01:06:308 (2) - I don't think this repeat follows anything in particular and sounds really bad with the current pattern. S: Maybe just a 1/1 slider without a repeat would work much better D:
  11. 01:20:446 (2) - First play through, I couldn't follow this at all. It's hard to follow because this slider is 1/4 longer than the sliders of its kind in the previous patterns before this, when it should be the same. Not only is it more consistent, but it feels much better when playing and following the music correctly. Please shorten this slider by 1/4 and fix spacing x.x
  12. 01:33:205 (1,2) - I know this slider is good, but the (2) preceding it just sounds so horrible. You know what would fix this? Because the heart slider follows a similar pattern as before (ends on a white tick), the (2) actually fits the drums like other patterns if you start it on the blue tick (01:37:170) and extended it a tick so it's a 3/4 slider! This follows the exact same patterning and timing as before and is very much readable :3
  13. 01:38:032 (1,2,1) - Keep consistent. See how the heart slider started on the downbeat and lower vocal sounds before the hold in the song? You should definitely do the same with the spinner. Remove (2), and start the spinner there (ending in the same spot).
  14. 01:41:481 (1) - With easier diffs, it's advised against having notes and the start of sliders right near the center because it doesn't give the player long enough to retaliate and get to it; most players start off spinning big (I'm sure you remember your beginner days! XD). It also semi covers (in this case, a lot of) the approach circle of the spinner to signal when it ends, and it overlaps with the approach circle of the oncoming slider/note. Please adjust the placement of this slider.
  15. 01:42:752 (1) - I don't think the spinner is necessary at the end here, it just seems dragged on. Ending with the slider seems more appropriate and fitting.
Hitsounds
(Listed sounds can be used as an overture, feel free to ignore. Based on consistency relative to the mapper's style.)
  1. 00:09:903 (2) - Whistle on the end here sounds very strange because the sound is actually dropping a note or two.
  2. 00:25:446 (2) - I feel like I should be hitting this on the blue tick, probably due to the previous sections. Inch it forward to the blue tick and resize it so it's 3/4.
  3. 00:34:067 (3) - Soft finish? If you were going to use a soft finish to accentuate that cymbal crash, you should probably apply this to all other finishes before this that should sound like this.
  4. 00:35:274 (1) - Note is lower here. Remove the whistle so it also gives more importance of sound in hearing to (3).
  5. 00:38:032 (1) - Woah now, I think a finish is good enough here o_o Besides, the note is low and it's a loud crash. I'm sure you don't need a whistle and the clap gets drowned out anyways -w-
  6. 00:38:722 (2) - If whistles are for higher vocals, whistle should be on the repeat. Same for 00:44:239 (2) - .
  7. 00:46:308 (4) - Clap at beginning to follow vocals.
  8. 00:48:032 (5) - Maybe a soft clap or drum sound on the end of this (with lower volume) to accentuate this drum sound? :3
  9. 00:49:067 (1) - I don't get why there's a whistle here :V
  10. 00:59:067 (2) - No reason for the beginning whistle.
  11. 01:01:481 (3) - Remove first whistle to follow vocals more strictly.
  12. 01:04:412 (2) - Maybe a drum sound or clap or something to give focus on this point? There's an obvious sound that should be exaggerated.
  13. 01:06:308 (2) - To keep consistent, remove the whistle on the end of this repeat because the vocals are in a lower pitch.
  14. 01:31:653 (2) - Again with the soft finish and the rest of the finishes in this kiai. Maybe you should go back and change all the finishes in the kiai to soft ones too (not only because it sound better, but because it's consistent, too)?
Inherited Timing Points/Volume
(Overall volume and velocity of the beatmap to induce a certain style and effect on the player.)
  1. 00:00:938 (1) - For some reason, I find this part a little bit too loud. Lower the volume on it?
  2. 00:15:964 (1) - In contrast, I found this next section very quiet. Increase it a bit too? xD
New Combos
(Used to introduce a new phrase and/or pattern, the following suggest consistency within your map.)
  1. 00:00:938 (1,1) - Maybe you shouldn't have so many new combos. Why not just a new combo on every downbeat (so combine these two, etc)? This is consistent with the majority of your map. I will go through and point out inconsistencies and other things to fix this.
  2. 00:03:696 (1,1) - ^
  3. 00:06:455 (1,1) - ^
  4. 00:40:791 (4) - New combo; every new downbeat like the rest of the map.
  5. 00:46:308 (4) - ^

Normal
  • Song Setup
    (Suggestions for appropriate difficulty based on the song to offer more fluent and comfortable playing.)
Unrankable/Issues
(Problems that must be fixed because of its unrankability, or its extremely borderline case.)
(The basis of the map, such as flow, consistency, and aesthetic design are found here.)
Hitsounds
(Listed sounds can be used as an overture, feel free to ignore. Based on mapper's style.)
(Overall volume of the beatmap to induce a certain style and effect on the player.)
New Combos
(Used to introduce a new phrase and/or pattern, the following suggest consistency within your map.)

Moonlight's Hard
  • Song Setup
Unrankable/Issues
Hitsounds
(Listed sounds can be used as an overture, feel free to ignore. Based on mapper's style.)
(Overall volume of the beatmap to induce a certain style and effect on the player.)
New Combos

710sane
  • Song Setup
Unrankable/Issues
Hitsounds
New Combos

Insane
  • Song Setup
Unrankable/Issues
Hitsounds
New Combos

Nyquill's Taiko Oni
  • Song Setup
Unrankable/Issues
Taikomap Design
(The basis of the map, such as flow, consistency, and structure are found here.)
Organization
(Based on the mapper's setup of notes and patterns.)
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
i will update this post as Xakyrie updates each diff's mods with my response, probably only posting stuff i don't change cause posting "ok" "yeah" "alrite" "done" is too time consuming for such detailed mods -_-

Xakyrie wrote:

[General]

Easy
  • Song Setup
  1. Man, that SV is so fast for an easy, I didn't even see it coming... next time you map an easy, can you try to use a slower SV? indeed
Unrankable/Issues
  1. No suggestions.
  1. 00:11:325 (1) - End on the red tick before this? I know where it is now is technically when the sound fades, but the suggested point is a strong beat in which the player can follow (drum sound). i personally like the fading effect, all other diffs end here too
  2. 00:40:791 (4,5) - The patterning of what you're trying to follow makes this hard to read. If you're following the vocals steadily, why not try this wut happened to the puush -_-
  3. 00:59:067 (2) - Hard to predict because the start follows absolutely nothing. The end of (1) would fit perfectly with the start of a 1/1 slider that wouldn't be hard to read. So, I suggest you try removing the repeat on (1), starting a 1/1 slider on the tick where the slider used to end with the repeat on it, and having (3) as a non-repeat like this or even exaggerating the vocals a bit more like this. i made this repeat slider to follow the soft instrument in the back, which fills in when the vocals paused for the measure. I feel that it is fine considering the same amount of pause was present in the previous combo.
  4. 01:04:412 (2) - Because the previous pattern was timed in 1/2, this 3/4 timing space is very difficult to hear in the music. Maybe try moving this slider back one tick to keep consistent and extending it one tick to make it a 1/1 slider that follows the drums? You can even try removing the repeat on (1) and have (2) follow the hold in vocals and end on the drums to lead the player into the next pattern. the reasoning for this is that there is a very sharp guitar sound at the beginning of the slider, and placing the slider here makes this section fully 3/4 leading to the next 1/2 phase.
  5. 01:06:308 (2) - I don't think this repeat follows anything in particular and sounds really bad with the current pattern. S: Maybe just a 1/1 slider without a repeat would work much better D: if you listen carefully there is a percussion (sounds like a heart beat, dunno how to describe) sound in the background supported by the repeat slider
  6. 01:38:032 (1,2,1) - Keep consistent. See how the heart slider started on the downbeat and lower vocal sounds before the hold in the song? You should definitely do the same with the spinner. Remove (2), and start the spinner there (ending in the same spot). i would prefer the note there as a kick start for the spinner and to provide a finish sound for the actual music
  7. 01:42:752 (1) - I don't think the spinner is necessary at the end here, it just seems dragged on. Ending with the slider seems more appropriate and fitting. i like the spinner because it gives that "fade away" feeling for the music and keeps consistent with other difficulties
Hitsounds
(Listed sounds can be used as an overture, feel free to ignore. Based on consistency relative to the mapper's style.)
  1. 00:34:067 (3) - Soft finish? If you were going to use a soft finish to accentuate that cymbal crash, you should probably apply this to all other finishes before this that should sound like this. i prefer using soft finishes only during transitions or actual soft parts of the song, in this case the soft finish leads to the transition to a quiet measure
  2. 00:35:274 (1) - Note is lower here. Remove the whistle so it also gives more importance of sound in hearing to (3). i personally prefer the whistle to correspond with the instrumental sound in the background
  3. 00:48:032 (5) - Maybe a soft clap or drum sound on the end of this (with lower volume) to accentuate this drum sound? :3 i prefer to leave it as it is because the volume and hitsounding gets too confusing later on in terms of consistency (since i use the clap only on heavy clap occasions)
  4. 01:04:412 (2) - Maybe a drum sound or clap or something to give focus on this point? There's an obvious sound that should be exaggerated. same reason as 00:48:032 (5)
  5. 01:31:653 (2) - Again with the soft finish and the rest of the finishes in this kiai. Maybe you should go back and change all the finishes in the kiai to soft ones too (not only because it sound better, but because it's consistent, too)? same reasoning from 00:34:067 (3)
  • Inherited Timing Points/Volume
    (Overall volume and velocity of the beatmap to induce a certain style and effect on the player.)
  1. 00:15:964 (1) - In contrast, I found this next section very quiet. Increase it a bit too? xD i dont like loud normal sample sets...i feel that is is loud enough
kanpakyin
From my queue and sorry for long delay.

[General]
  1. Inconsistent Kiai time in "710sane". Please fix this if possible.
[Easy]
  1. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:25:446 (2) - I think it would be better if this slider started at 00:25:274 - because the drum sound appeared at 00:25:274 - first.
  2. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only,it base on my taste,feel free to ignore them)
    1. 00:56:308 (3) - I think you can consider a clap at the end of the slider because I can hear that a drum sound appear there which is similar to 00:57:343 -
[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    (I suggest the difficulty setting for better gameplay.)
    1. HP +1 to consistent with your overall setting?
  2. Beatmap design/suggestion
    1. 00:26:998 (1) - Probably make some improvement on this slider? How about this? Just make it smoothly. You can use it if you want:
      ~

336,300,26998,6,0,B|372:298|392:282|392:282|410:296|459:302,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    2. 01:22:170 (1) - I would suggest to change the position here because some part of the slider is covered by the hitburst, this is not unrankable but ugly.
  3. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only,it base on my taste,feel free to ignore them)
    1. 01:41:481 (1) - A whistle at the beginning of the slider would be nice.
[Moonlight's Hard]
  1. Issue/unrankable stuff
    (Something bad in gameplay or unrankable staff,you should take a look on it.)
    1. 00:11:325 (1) - Unsnapped slider end, please fix this , or else your map can't be ranked.
    1. 00:29:757 (1) - A suggestion about the arrangement: I prefer using this arrangement here. This can make the flow more fluent and it can make the entire pattern looks more pretty. Please do some adjustment of spacing after fixing the arrangment.
    2. 01:15:964 (1,2,3,4,1) - I would say increasing the spacing here would be nice because you have done this at 01:10:446 (1,2,3,1) - ,which have the same pitch and melody.
    3. 01:33:895 (1) - I suppose that the spinner should be started at 01:33:722 - since the vocal protraction starts at 01:33:550 -
    4. 01:39:412 (1) - ^, starts the spinner at 01:39:239 - please.
  3. Hitsound
    1. 00:32:515 (1) - Why don't you consider a soft finish here to fit the music?
[710sane]
    1. 01:42:570 (2) - Unsnapped slider end, please fix this , or else your map can't be ranked.
    1. 00:07:489 (5) - This jump is quite awkward in my opinion. I would change it like this if I were you. However, change or not is depended on you.
    2. 00:31:481 (1) - How about adding a new combo here because this chain of combo is too long compare to the others, so a new combo here could make it more consistent.
    3. 00:55:101 (2,3,4) - I don't think 1/8 is needed here, they don't fit the music at all. I would suggest remove it and change it back to 1/4 or even 1/2
    4. 00:56:481 (2,3,4) - ^
  3. Hitsound
    1. 00:11:325 (5) - I think you was missing a whistle here. I would suggest a whistle here if not because of the high pitch.
    2. 00:57:860 (2) - How about adding a clap at the beginning of the slider and remove the finish there? I think a clap is more suitable for the drum sound there.
[Insane]
    1. 00:37:170 (2,3,4,5) - This jump totally breaks the flow. It is mainly because the spacing is too large compare with the others. I highly recommend to reduce the spacing or remove it.
    2. 01:39:929 (4) - I would like to suggest to remove a reverse on this slider and then add a note at 01:40:274 - as a jump, because there is a very strong accent at 01:40:274 -
  2. Hitsound
    1. 00:05:420 (3) - I would remove the whistle here and then put the at 00:05:593 (4) - if I were you. Just my opinion only.
    2. 01:06:653 (4) - Add a clap at the beginning of the slider?
    3. 01:06:998 (1) - ^Same here.
[Xakyrie's Taiko Muzukashii]
  1. 00:43:032 - Probably add a note here to follow the instrument?
  2. 01:08:032 (1,2,1,1,1,1,1) - This pattern is more difficult than overall in this diff, I would recommend to simplify it into dd dd or using 1/2 instead of 1/4.
  3. 01:21:481 (1,1,1,2,1) - ddkkd?
  4. 01:25:446 - Add a note here to follow the vocal?
  5. 01:41:136 (3,4,1) - This is very confusing, especailly newbies. I would like to remove 01:41:308 (4) - so that it won't make newbie to be confused.
[Nyquill's Taiko Oni]
  1. Please change the SV to 2.8 please, so the 1/4 won't be mixed with 1/2 together.
  2. 01:22:170 (3) - Probably change it to kat?
  3. 01:25:446 - I would say adding a note here would be nice because it can follow the vocal singing.
  4. 01:39:757 (1) - kat here?
Kamure

kanpakyin wrote:

[General]
  1. Inconsistent Kiai time in "710sane". Please fix this if possible.
[710sane]
    1. 01:42:570 (2) - Unsnapped slider end, please fix this , or else your map can't be ranked.
    1. 00:07:489 (5) - This jump is quite awkward in my opinion. I would change it like this if I were you. However, change or not is depended on you.
      Honestly, I agree, but I think the formation that you suggested feels more awkward... I changed it to something else.
    2. 00:31:481 (1) - How about adding a new combo here because this chain of combo is too long compare to the others, so a new combo here could make it more consistent.
    3. 00:55:101 (2,3,4) - I don't think 1/8 is needed here, they don't fit the music at all. I would suggest remove it and change it back to 1/4 or even 1/2 Is it really that unacceptable?....... Sigh.... fixed...
    4. 00:56:481 (2,3,4) - ^
  3. Hitsound
    1. 00:11:325 (5) - I think you was missing a whistle here. I would suggest a whistle here if not because of the high pitch.
    2. 00:57:860 (2) - How about adding a clap at the beginning of the slider and remove the finish there? I think a clap is more suitable for the drum sound there.
Everything else fixed!

SPOILER
osu file format v10

[General]
AudioFilename: Kokoronokara.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 2500
PreviewTime: 70446
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 38098,70278
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 16
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:Kokoro no Kara (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:
Artist:Team Nekokan feat. Amaoto Junca
ArtistUnicode:
Creator:jonathanlfj
Version:710sane
Source:Kokoro Connect
Tags:silver link nyanyannya ending chamelepeace710 nyquill moonlight
BeatmapID:168989
BeatmapSetID:55699

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,15964,"ED1.avi"
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
938,-62.5,4,2,1,25,0,0
6110,-62.5,4,2,1,35,0,0
9213,-62.5,4,2,1,45,0,0
11196,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
12000,-62.5,4,2,1,20,0,0
12344,-62.5,4,2,1,30,0,0
12689,-62.5,4,2,1,40,0,0
13034,-62.5,4,2,1,50,0,0
13351,-62.5,4,2,1,60,0,0
13696,-62.5,4,2,1,70,0,0
14730,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
15964,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
35274,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,50,0,0
36136,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,15,0,0
36222,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,50,0,0
38291,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,70,0,0
47257,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,50,0,0
47429,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,70,0,0
57257,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
58353,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
59215,-71.4285714285714,4,2,1,70,0,0
65662,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,50,0,0
70274,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
71136,-50,4,1,1,70,0,1
102479,-119.047619047619,3,2,1,10,0,0
102704,-119.047619047619,3,2,1,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 247,102,40
Combo2 : 213,113,255
Combo3 : 240,255,62

[HitObjects]
44,84,938,37,0,0:0:0
48,156,1110,1,2,0:0:0
92,212,1282,1,0,0:0:0
160,240,1455,1,2,0:0:0
280,180,1800,2,0,B|336:116|296:48,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
432,76,2317,6,0,B|368:28|296:48,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,80,2834,1,2,0:0:0
232,80,3179,2,0,B|240:152|312:192,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,216,3696,1,2,0:0:0
424,280,3869,1,0,0:0:0
392,344,4041,1,0,0:0:0
320,352,4213,1,2,0:0:0
320,352,4558,2,0,B|264:352|240:296|256:248,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,32,5075,5,2,0:0:0
256,104,5248,1,0,0:0:0
256,176,5420,1,0,0:0:0
256,248,5593,1,2,0:0:0
80,348,6455,5,0,0:0:0
48,276,6627,1,2,0:0:0
80,200,6800,1,0,0:0:0
152,172,6972,2,0,B|220:132|288:172,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
240,236,7489,2,0,B|308:276|376:236,1,144,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
452,256,8006,1,0,0:0:0
432,328,8179,5,0,0:0:0
432,328,8351,2,0,B|400:248|448:192,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
432,120,8869,2,0,B|364:92,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,64,9213,5,2,0:0:0
128,192,9558,1,0,0:0:0
256,320,9903,1,0,0:0:0
384,192,10248,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,11325,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,12000,12,0,14730,0:0:0
148,32,15964,6,0,B|132:124|132:124|44:112,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
148,352,16653,2,0,B|132:260|132:260|44:272,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
4,192,17170,2,0,B|192:192,1,180
264,236,17688,1,0,0:0:0
328,176,17860,1,0,0:0:0
288,100,18032,2,0,B|244:20|244:20|156:48,1,180
92,108,18550,1,0,0:0:0
56,192,18722,6,0,B|64:296|144:340,1,180
236,340,19239,1,0,0:0:0
324,316,19412,1,8,0:0:0
260,252,19584,1,0,0:0:0
172,272,19757,1,0,0:0:0
204,188,19929,1,2,0:0:0
380,152,20274,1,0,0:0:0
396,72,20446,2,0,B|475:102|475:102|451:194,2,180,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,68,21308,1,8,0:0:0
256,136,21481,6,0,B|184:192|184:192|88:168,2,180,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
76,92,22343,2,0,B|180:116,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
72,240,22688,2,0,B|176:264|176:264|184:352,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
328,344,23205,2,0,B|336:256,1,90
328,44,23550,1,8,0:0:0
336,128,23722,1,0,0:0:0
424,124,23895,1,0,0:0:0
416,40,24067,1,0,0:0:0
112,48,24239,6,0,B|64:128,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
200,120,24584,2,0,B|176:212,1,90
312,264,24929,2,0,B|336:172,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
400,336,25274,2,0,B|448:256,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
312,96,25791,6,0,B|344:48|400:64,1,90
388,152,26136,1,0,0:0:0
388,152,26308,2,0,B|364:240|260:288,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
152,64,26826,5,0,0:0:0
152,64,26912,1,0,0:0:0
152,64,26998,2,0,B|112:144|112:144|152:224,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
40,168,27515,2,0,B|88:264,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
240,224,27860,2,0,B|192:128,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
280,296,28205,6,0,B|464:296,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
428,212,28722,1,0,0:0:0
336,212,28895,1,0,0:0:0
384,136,29067,2,0,B|474:136,2,90,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
292,136,29584,1,2,0:0:0
208,136,29757,6,0,B|224:232|224:232|136:288,1,180
136,192,30274,1,0,0:0:0
128,112,30446,2,0,B|168:64|168:64|224:64,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,112,30791,2,0,B|344:64|344:64|288:64,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,144,31136,5,2,0:0:0
256,232,31308,1,0,0:0:0
176,264,31481,2,0,B|160:312|116:328,1,90
336,264,31826,2,0,B|352:312|396:328,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,232,32170,1,0,0:0:0
256,144,32343,1,8,0:0:0
256,232,32515,6,0,B|336:264|336:264|336:368,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,320,33032,1,0,0:0:0
256,232,33205,2,0,B|176:264|176:264|176:368,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
104,304,33722,2,0,B|104:120,1,180,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
176,64,34239,1,0,0:0:0
256,24,34412,1,0,0:0:0
336,64,34584,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,34929,1,0,0:0:0
256,136,35101,1,8,0:0:0
336,176,35274,6,0,B|456:224,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
176,176,35791,2,0,B|56:224,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,36308,12,8,38032,0:0:0
352,96,38377,5,0,0:0:0
352,96,38550,1,0,0:0:0
352,96,38722,2,0,B|399:150|399:150|387:228,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
391,203,39239,1,2,0:0:0
136,224,39757,1,0,0:0:0
136,224,40101,2,0,B|88:169|88:169|100:91,1,125.999996154785,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,116,40619,1,8,0:0:0
128,56,40791,2,0,B|196:52|232:116,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
224,160,41308,2,0,B|248:224|312:244,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
332,204,41826,2,0,B|460:204,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
364,340,42515,5,0,0:0:0
320,328,42688,1,2,0:0:0
296,292,42860,1,0,0:0:0
256,272,43032,1,2,0:0:0
216,292,43205,1,0,0:0:0
192,328,43377,1,2,0:0:0
148,340,43550,1,8,0:0:0
188,220,43895,5,0,0:0:0
152,168,44067,1,0,0:0:0
144,104,44239,1,2,0:0:0
152,40,44412,1,0,0:0:0
152,40,44757,2,0,B|40:64|32:176,1,188.999994232178,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
128,320,45619,1,2,0:0:0
176,280,45791,1,0,0:0:0
236,296,45964,1,8,0:0:0
376,264,46308,6,0,B|320:184|320:184|344:96,1,188.999994232178,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
408,136,46998,1,2,0:0:0
428,208,47170,1,0,0:0:0
480,156,47343,1,4,0:0:0
256,336,48032,5,2,0:0:0
328,280,48205,1,0,0:0:0
256,228,48377,1,2,0:0:0
184,280,48550,1,8,0:0:0
136,104,49067,5,4,0:0:0
296,32,49412,2,0,B|368:48|368:48|368:104,1,125.999996154785,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
280,112,49929,1,2,0:0:0
128,200,50274,2,0,B|152:288|256:336,1,188.999994232178,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,280,51136,1,2,0:0:0
428,104,51481,1,8,0:0:0
388,24,51653,1,0,0:0:0
308,60,51826,1,8,0:0:0
84,104,52170,5,2,0:0:0
124,24,52343,1,0,0:0:0
204,60,52515,1,2,0:0:0
164,140,52688,1,0,0:0:0
192,232,52860,2,0,B|164:304|256:360|348:304|320:232,1,251.999992309571,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,72,53895,1,0,0:0:0
256,72,54067,1,8,0:0:0
256,72,54239,1,0,0:0:0
120,352,54584,6,0,B|56:328|56:328|40:264,1,125.999996154785,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
132,264,55101,1,0,0:0:0
168,184,55274,1,2,0:0:0
256,192,55446,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,55619,1,0,0:0:0
392,32,55964,6,0,B|456:56|456:56|472:120,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
380,120,56481,1,0,0:0:0
344,200,56653,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,56826,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,56998,1,10,0:0:0
256,192,57170,1,2,0:0:0
176,96,57343,6,0,B|104:160|96:256,1,180,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
379,170,57860,2,0,B|359:76|280:21,1,180,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
212,309,58377,6,0,B|304:339|391:298,1,180,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,59412,2,0,B|288:104|288:104|376:144,1,188.999994232178,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
332,220,60101,1,8,0:0:0
324,308,60274,1,0,0:0:0
404,276,60446,1,8,0:0:0
188,58,60791,6,0,B|168:128|97:148,1,125.999996154785,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,104,61481,2,0,B|256:232,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
324,58,62170,2,0,B|344:128|415:148,1,125.999996154785,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
440,224,62860,5,4,0:0:0
208,344,63205,1,0,0:0:0
208,344,63377,1,4,0:0:0
88,104,63722,1,0,0:0:0
88,104,63895,1,4,0:0:0
168,64,64067,2,0,B|176:128|136:184,1,125.999996154785,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
344,320,64584,2,0,B|336:256|376:200,1,125.999996154785,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,120,65101,2,0,B|344:128,1,62.9999980773926,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
280,176,65446,1,0,0:0:0
112,344,65619,6,0,B|160:304|120:192|40:224,1,188.999994232178,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
32,144,66308,1,8,0:0:0
144,168,66481,1,0,0:0:0
208,256,66653,1,0,0:0:0
256,48,66998,6,0,B|304:88|304:88|368:96,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
336,192,67515,1,0,0:0:0
368,288,67688,2,0,B|304:296|304:296|256:336,1,125.999996154785,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,68377,12,2,70101,0:0:0
444,188,70446,5,2,0:0:0
408,104,70619,1,2,0:0:0
324,68,70791,1,0,0:0:0
236,92,70964,1,2,0:0:0
176,160,71136,6,0,B|152:248|152:248|64:232,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,320,71826,1,8,0:0:0
256,320,72170,2,0,B|296:280|344:304,1,90
256,192,72515,1,0,0:0:0
256,64,72688,2,0,B|216:104|168:80,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,73032,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,73119,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,73205,1,8,0:0:0
392,32,73550,6,0,B|488:64,1,90
408,120,73895,1,2,0:0:0
432,208,74067,1,0,0:0:0
456,296,74239,1,0,0:0:0
344,232,74412,2,0,B|368:320,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
168,152,74929,2,0,B|144:64,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
324,72,75446,5,8,0:0:0
320,164,75619,1,2,0:0:0
280,244,75791,1,0,0:0:0
200,288,75964,1,8,0:0:0
112,312,76136,1,2,0:0:0
40,260,76308,1,8,0:0:0
64,172,76481,1,0,0:0:0
124,240,76653,6,0,B|148:152|148:152|76:80,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,128,77170,2,0,B|168:64,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
296,192,77515,2,0,B|359:255,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,112,77860,2,0,B|400:48|488:56,1,180,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
496,144,78377,1,0,0:0:0
480,232,78550,2,0,B|488:284|452:312,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
372,352,78895,1,0,0:0:0
284,336,79067,1,8,0:0:0
224,272,79239,1,2,0:0:0
185,189,79412,6,0,B|232:112|200:16,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
326,189,79929,2,0,B|280:112|312:16,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
376,112,80446,1,0,0:0:0
416,192,80619,2,0,B|412:284|328:308|256:288|240:204,1,270,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,104,81481,6,0,B|176:56,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
96,280,81826,2,0,B|176:328,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
168,192,82170,2,0,B|256:192|256:192|320:128,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,112,82688,1,2,0:0:0
336,240,82860,1,8,0:0:0
216,344,83032,1,0,0:0:0
216,344,83205,6,0,B|304:360,1,90
296,40,83722,2,0,B|208:24,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
136,192,84239,1,8,0:0:0
152,104,84412,1,0,0:0:0
72,136,84584,1,2,0:0:0
56,224,84757,1,8,0:0:0
40,312,84929,6,0,B|128:328|128:328|208:288,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,208,85446,1,0,0:0:0
303,287,85619,2,0,B|384:328|384:328|472:312,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
408,248,86136,2,0,B|464:152|400:80,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,48,86653,1,2,0:0:0
224,40,86826,1,0,0:0:0
144,88,86998,5,8,0:0:0
112,240,87257,1,2,0:0:0
272,256,87515,1,8,0:0:0
344,200,87688,5,2,0:0:0
400,32,88032,1,0,0:0:0
400,32,88205,2,0,B|344:104|344:104|256:80,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
264,176,88722,2,0,B|176:152,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
344,200,89067,2,0,B|432:224,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
360,288,89412,1,0,0:0:0
272,308,89584,1,0,0:0:0
184,320,89757,1,8,0:0:0
80,176,90101,2,0,B|112:136|96:88,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
168,40,90446,6,0,B|352:64,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
346,63,90964,1,0,0:0:0
416,120,91136,1,8,0:0:0
416,120,91308,1,0,0:0:0
440,208,91481,1,0,0:0:0
440,208,91653,2,0,B|432:312|336:368|248:352,1,270,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
214,114,92515,5,8,0:0:0
178,233,92688,1,0,0:0:0
297,269,92860,1,0,0:0:0
333,150,93032,1,8,0:0:0
256,192,93205,1,2,0:0:0
104,96,93550,6,0,B|48:176|48:176|80:264,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
128,328,94067,1,0,0:0:0
216,336,94239,1,0,0:0:0
304,344,94412,1,8,0:0:0
208,40,94757,1,8,0:0:0
296,48,94929,1,0,0:0:0
384,56,95101,1,2,0:0:0
384,56,95274,2,0,B|408:144|408:144|352:216,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,128,95791,1,8,0:0:0
448,232,95964,6,0,B|384:320,1,90
256,184,96308,2,0,B|256:96,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
64,232,96653,2,0,B|128:320,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,360,96998,1,8,0:0:0
256,272,97170,1,2,0:0:0
144,128,97515,5,0,0:0:0
144,128,97688,2,0,B|184:48|184:48|280:56,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,128,98205,1,2,0:0:0
208,216,98377,1,0,0:0:0
296,248,98550,1,2,0:0:0
320,160,98722,1,0,0:0:0
256,192,99067,12,10,101481,0:0:0
112,192,102025,5,2,0:0:0
112,192,102570,2,0,B|208:192|208:192|232:112|232:112|280:272|280:272|304:192|304:192|404:192,1,529.199983850098,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

kanpakyin wrote:

From my queue and sorry for long delay.

[General]
  1. Inconsistent Kiai time in "710sane". Please fix this if possible. i think he fixed it, seemed consistent in the update
[Easy]
    1. 00:25:446 (2) - I think it would be better if this slider started at 00:25:274 - because the drum sound appeared at 00:25:274 - first. the drum does start there, but that would cause inconsistency in the rhythm cause all similar sliders before started on the blue tick, which might be hard for newbies to grasp
  2. Hitsound
    1. 00:56:308 (3) - I think you can consider a clap at the end of the slider because I can hear that a drum sound appear there which is similar to 00:57:343 - alrite
[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    (I suggest the difficulty setting for better gameplay.)
    1. HP +1 to consistent with your overall setting? ok
    1. 00:26:998 (1) - Probably make some improvement on this slider? How about this? Just make it smoothly. You can use it if you want: done
      ~

336,300,26998,6,0,B|372:298|392:282|392:282|410:296|459:302,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
    2. 01:22:170 (1) - I would suggest to change the position here because some part of the slider is covered by the hitburst, this is not unrankable but ugly. repositioned the combo
  3. Hitsound
    1. 01:41:481 (1) - A whistle at the beginning of the slider would be nice.
[Moonlight's Hard]
    1. 00:11:325 (1) - Unsnapped slider end, please fix this , or else your map can't be ranked. did some tweaks and fixes...apparently sliders cant snap properly when there are red timing sections in the middle orz
    1. 00:29:757 (1) - A suggestion about the arrangement: I prefer using this arrangement here. This can make the flow more fluent and it can make the entire pattern looks more pretty. Please do some adjustment of spacing after fixing the arrangment. done
    2. 01:15:964 (1,2,3,4,1) - I would say increasing the spacing here would be nice because you have done this at 01:10:446 (1,2,3,1) - ,which have the same pitch and melody. aite
    3. 01:33:895 (1) - I suppose that the spinner should be started at 01:33:722 - since the vocal protraction starts at 01:33:550 - done
    4. 01:39:412 (1) - ^, starts the spinner at 01:39:239 - please. done
  3. Hitsound
    1. 00:32:515 (1) - Why don't you consider a soft finish here to fit the music? i personally feel that this part is still pretty heavy compared to the soft finish sections, so normal-finish suits more for me
[Insane]
    1. 00:37:170 (2,3,4,5) - This jump totally breaks the flow. It is mainly because the spacing is too large compare with the others. I highly recommend to reduce the spacing or remove it. this is one of two things that i very much insist to keep for this difficulty (the other being that "beat slider"), not for its flow or playability but for the visual meaning when combined with the video. See think link and you will know what i mean http://puu.sh/1iMb1
    2. 01:39:929 (4) - I would like to suggest to remove a reverse on this slider and then add a note at 01:40:274 - as a jump, because there is a very strong accent at 01:40:274 - done
  2. Hitsound
    1. 00:05:420 (3) - I would remove the whistle here and then put the at 00:05:593 (4) - if I were you. Just my opinion only. acctually sounds better lol changed
    2. 01:06:653 (4) - Add a clap at the beginning of the slider? alrite
    3. 01:06:998 (1) - ^Same here. yep
thank you for the mod ^_^
waiting on taiko updates~
Nyquill
hi soz did everything http://puu.sh/1yPDr
Xakyrie

kanpakyin wrote:

1. 00:43:032 - Probably add a note here to follow the instrument? Right right, done.
  2. 01:08:032 (1,2,1,1,1,1,1) - This pattern is more difficult than overall in this diff, I would recommend to simplify it into dd dd or using 1/2 instead of 1/4. I get what you mean. I intended to increase difficulty but I forgot I removed a lot of stuff from the kiai...fixed.
  3. 01:21:481 (1,1,1,2,1) - ddkkd? Works for me.
  4. 01:25:446 - Add a note here to follow the vocal? This is supposed to mimic the bar before to keep consistency so that it's more understandable to the player, so no.
  5. 01:41:136 (3,4,1) - This is very confusing, especailly newbies. I would like to remove 01:41:308 (4) - so that it won't make newbie to be confused. Sure thing.
Thanks for the mod and sorry for the holdup, Jonathan ;w;
Here's your long awaited update.
Sure
[General]
  1. Artist in Japanese : Team.ねこかん[猫] feat. 天乙准花
  2. Romanised Artist : Team.Nekokan[Neko] feat. Amaoto Junca
    It seems the artist that has been used in ranked maps is incorrect. You can search for the artist via google. The artist include a dot after "Team". And check it at here
  3. Title in Japanese : ココロノカラ (TV Size)
  4. Add tags : Xakyrie

[Insane]
01:11:050 (5) - Would you delete this note? It quite doesn't fit music at all. I won't complain those triple snares in kiai time that you made, but these triple hihats feel a bit awkward to me.

That's all

[710sane]
00:03:696 (4) - Add NC
00:08:006 (6) - Add NC and remove NC from the next note
00:40:791 (8) - Add NC to be consistent with 00:46:308 (1)

[Hard]
00:41:826 (3) - (nazi) Encircle perfectly
Screenshot and Code

132,304,41826,2,0,B|164:348|232:344|256:296,1,146.250005578995,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
00:52:860 (3) - This slider isn't symmetrized to 00:52:170 (1)
01:04:412 (4,5) - You can make them to be parallel and vertical. And use cosistent spacing.
Screenshot and Code

488,280,64412,2,0,B|468:344,1,65,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
300,348,64929,2,0,B|364:368,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0

[Normal]
01:38:722 (1) - Avoid this small overlap. You don't need to keep spacing 1.0x at this time, because the time is enough to move cursor further.
That's all

[Easy]
Fine to me

Although kanpakyin modded taiko diffs, I'm not sure about it can go.
Would you please get a couple of mods for taiko diffs? Then I would gladly bubble this.
Call me back when you ready.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
I will update when I get home on Saturday. Thanks for the mod :)
Kamure

ykcarrot wrote:

[General]
    It seems the artist that has been used in ranked maps is incorrect. You can search for the artist via google. The artist include a dot after "Team". And check it at here

[710sane]
00:03:696 (4) - Add NC
00:08:006 (6) - Add NC and remove NC from the next note
00:40:791 (8) - Add NC to be consistent with 00:46:308 (1)
Everything, including the general stuff, is fixed.

SPOILER
osu file format v11
[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4

[Metadata]
TitleUnicode:Kokoro no Kara (TV Size)
Artist:Team.Nekokan[Neko] feat. Amaoto Junca
ArtistUnicode:Team.ねこかん[猫] feat. 天乙准花
Tags:silver link nyanyannya ending chamelepeace710 nyquill moonlight xakyrie

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,15964,"ED1.avi"
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
938,-62.5,4,2,1,25,0,0
6110,-62.5,4,2,1,35,0,0
9213,-62.5,4,2,1,45,0,0
11196,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
12000,-62.5,4,2,1,20,0,0
12344,-62.5,4,2,1,30,0,0
12689,-62.5,4,2,1,40,0,0
13034,-62.5,4,2,1,50,0,0
13351,-62.5,4,2,1,60,0,0
13696,-62.5,4,2,1,70,0,0
14730,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
15964,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
57257,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
58353,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
70274,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
71136,-50,4,1,1,70,0,1

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
384,216,3696,5,2,0:0:0
452,256,8006,5,0,0:0:0
432,328,8179,1,0,0:0:0
432,328,8351,2,0,B|400:248|448:192,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
432,120,8869,2,0,B|364:92,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
128,112,30446,2,0,B|168:64|168:64|224:64,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
384,112,30791,2,0,B|344:64|344:64|288:64,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,144,31136,5,2,0:0:0
336,64,34584,1,8,0:0:0
256,224,34929,1,0,0:0:0
128,56,40791,6,0,B|196:52|232:116,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
192,232,52860,2,0,B|164:304|256:360|348:304|320:232,1,251.999992309571,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,59412,2,0,B|288:104|288:104|376:144,1,188.999994232178,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
368,288,67688,2,0,B|304:296|304:296|256:336,1,125.999996154785,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,320,71826,1,8,0:0:0
256,192,72515,1,0,0:0:0
256,64,72688,2,0,B|216:104|168:80,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,73205,1,8,0:0:0
344,232,74412,2,0,B|368:320,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
168,152,74929,2,0,B|144:64,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
324,72,75446,5,8,0:0:0
320,164,75619,1,2,0:0:0
200,288,75964,1,8,0:0:0
112,312,76136,1,2,0:0:0
40,260,76308,1,8,0:0:0
124,240,76653,6,0,B|148:152|148:152|76:80,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,128,77170,2,0,B|168:64,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
296,192,77515,2,0,B|359:255,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,232,78550,2,0,B|488:284|452:312,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
224,272,79239,1,2,0:0:0
185,189,79412,6,0,B|232:112|200:16,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
376,112,80446,1,0,0:0:0
416,192,80619,2,0,B|412:284|328:308|256:288|240:204,1,270,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,112,82688,1,2,0:0:0
336,240,82860,1,8,0:0:0
136,192,84239,1,8,0:0:0
408,248,86136,2,0,B|464:152|400:80,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,48,86653,1,2,0:0:0
144,88,86998,5,8,0:0:0
400,32,88205,2,0,B|344:104|344:104|256:80,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
264,176,88722,2,0,B|176:152,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
184,320,89757,1,8,0:0:0
168,40,90446,6,0,B|352:64,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,120,91136,1,8,0:0:0
440,208,91481,1,0,0:0:0
440,208,91653,2,0,B|432:312|336:368|248:352,1,270,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
214,114,92515,5,8,0:0:0
104,96,93550,6,0,B|48:176|48:176|80:264,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,344,94412,1,8,0:0:0
208,40,94757,1,8,0:0:0
384,56,95101,1,2,0:0:0
384,56,95274,2,0,B|408:144|408:144|352:216,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,128,97515,5,0,0:0:0
144,128,97688,2,0,B|184:48|184:48|280:56,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,160,98722,1,0,0:0:0
112,192,102570,2,0,B|208:192|208:192|232:112|232:112|280:272|280:272|304:192|304:192|404:192,1,529.199983850098,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

ykcarrot wrote:

[General]
    fixed all

[Insane]
01:11:050 (5) - Would you delete this note? It quite doesn't fit music at all. I won't complain those triple snares in kiai time that you made, but these triple hihats feel a bit awkward to me. alrite deleted, and readjusted combo so it flows better

That's all

[Hard]
00:41:826 (3) - (nazi) Encircle perfectly
Screenshot and Code

132,304,41826,2,0,B|164:348|232:344|256:296,1,146.250005578995,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
00:52:860 (3) - This slider isn't symmetrized to 00:52:170 (1)
01:04:412 (4,5) - You can make them to be parallel and vertical. And use cosistent spacing.
Screenshot and Code

488,280,64412,2,0,B|468:344,1,65,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
300,348,64929,2,0,B|364:368,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
fixed all

[Normal]
01:38:722 (1) - Avoid this small overlap. You don't need to keep spacing 1.0x at this time, because the time is enough to move cursor further.
That's all done

[Easy]
Fine to me

Although kanpakyin modded taiko diffs, I'm not sure about it can go.
Would you please get a couple of mods for taiko diffs? Then I would gladly bubble this.
Call me back when you ready.
Updated map, will find a few more taiko mods
Thank you~
Coro
Taiko mod~
All are suggestions unless in red.

Use default hitsounds and flat 70% volume. Delete unnecessary timing points.
00:20:964 - d
00:21:308 - k
00:26:308 - k
01:41:308 - k
01:41:481 - D

[Nyquill's Taiko Oni]
Use default hitsounds and flat 70% volume. Delete unnecessary timing points.
00:33:636 - d (k doesn't fit the music)

good luck with rank~
Xakyrie

CoroQuetz wrote:

Use default hitsounds and flat 70% volume. Delete unnecessary timing points. Fixed sound issues but I need the timing points for slowdowns/speedups.
00:20:964 - d I actually removed this. XD (fixed pattern)
00:21:308 - k Fixed pattern and done.
00:26:308 - k ^
01:41:308 - k ^
01:41:481 - D In muzukashiis, having a triple with a beginning/end big don/kat is a complicated pattern. I do believe it's called for to have a big don here, however I'd like to give notice to the end of the song and its softness.
Thank you so much for the mod! We really appreciate it!
Here, Jonathan. -w-
Kamure
I just did some hitsound cleaning up in the kiai time..... By the way, I put this map in my M4M queue, so expect something or nothing....

SPOILER
osu file format v11

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4

[Metadata]
TitleUnicode:ココロノカラ (TV Size)

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,15964,"ED1.avi"
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
938,-62.5,4,2,1,25,0,0
6110,-62.5,4,2,1,35,0,0
9213,-62.5,4,2,1,45,0,0
11196,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
12000,-62.5,4,2,1,20,0,0
12344,-62.5,4,2,1,30,0,0
12689,-62.5,4,2,1,40,0,0
13034,-62.5,4,2,1,50,0,0
13351,-62.5,4,2,1,60,0,0
13696,-62.5,4,2,1,70,0,0
14730,-62.5,4,2,1,5,0,0
15964,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
57257,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
58353,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
70274,-50,4,2,1,70,0,0
71136,-50,4,1,1,70,0,1

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
384,216,3696,5,2,0:0:0
452,256,8006,5,0,0:0:0
432,332,8179,1,0,0:0:0
356,316,8351,2,0,B|324:236|372:180,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
428,124,8869,2,0,B|360:96,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
132,104,30446,2,0,P|164:64|212:56,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
380,104,30791,2,0,P|348:64|300:56,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,144,31136,5,0,0:0:0
336,64,34584,1,10,0:0:0
256,224,34929,1,2,0:0:0
128,56,40791,6,0,B|196:52|232:116,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,320,71826,1,10,0:0:0
256,192,72515,1,2,0:0:0
256,64,72688,2,0,B|216:104|168:80,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
256,192,73205,1,10,0:0:0
344,232,74412,2,0,B|368:320,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
168,152,74929,2,0,B|144:64,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
324,72,75446,5,10,0:0:0
320,164,75619,1,0,0:0:0
200,288,75964,1,10,0:0:0
112,312,76136,1,0,0:0:0
40,260,76308,1,10,0:0:0
124,240,76653,6,0,B|148:152|148:152|76:80,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,128,77170,2,0,B|168:64,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
296,192,77515,2,0,B|359:255,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
480,232,78550,2,0,B|488:284|452:312,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
224,272,79239,1,0,0:0:0
185,189,79412,6,0,B|232:112|200:16,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
376,112,80446,1,2,0:0:0
416,192,80619,2,0,B|412:284|328:308|248:284|232:204,1,270,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
232,112,82688,1,0,0:0:0
336,240,82860,1,10,0:0:0
136,192,84239,1,10,0:0:0
408,248,86136,2,0,B|464:152|400:80,1,180,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,48,86653,1,0,0:0:0
144,88,86998,5,10,0:0:0
400,32,88205,2,0,B|344:104|344:104|256:80,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
264,176,88722,2,0,B|176:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
184,320,89757,1,10,0:0:0
168,40,90446,6,0,B|352:64,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
416,120,91136,1,10,0:0:0
440,208,91481,1,2,0:0:0
440,208,91653,2,0,B|432:312|336:368|248:352,1,270,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
214,114,92515,5,10,0:0:0
104,96,93550,6,0,B|48:176|48:176|80:264,1,180,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
304,344,94412,1,10,0:0:0
208,40,94757,1,10,0:0:0
384,56,95101,1,0,0:0:0
384,56,95274,2,0,B|408:144|408:144|352:216,1,180,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
144,128,97515,5,2,0:0:0
144,128,97688,2,0,B|184:48|184:48|280:56,1,180,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0
320,160,98722,1,2,0:0:0
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
updated, waiting for a few taiko mods atm~
100th post for beatmap thread \o/
Kokatsu

jonathanlfj wrote:

updated, waiting for a few taiko mods atm~
Why did I even accept TV Size stuff? I need to be more consequent..

General

Please keep in mind that Taiko-BG's are unrankable, so please remove them and replace them with something else.
00:12:000 should use the "Omit first bar line" option (Timing -> Style).

Taiko Muzukashii

1,2 SV on 87BPM? Use 1,4 here, it's pretty stupid to read. You should also avoid any SV-changes in the map.
Increase vol. by 5~10%?
If you don't want to remove the Speedchanges, atleast fix this (01:41:481) one to not affect the note on the greenline.

I really can't find anything note-related, you're awesome. :D

Taiko Oni

01:41:481 - this shouldn't affect the speed of the last note.
OD and/or HP +1
All those vol.jumps.. They seem useless to me, but if you like..
00:36:308 - unused greenline
00:38:032 - unused greenline
01:41:662 - unused greenline
01:42:025 - unused greenline
01:42:570 - unused greenline

00:50:446 (2,1,1,1,1,1,2) - what is this? This sounds so random. Delete 00:50:619 (1) and make the prev. note don.
01:09:757 (1) - the vol.increase here is of no real use. It's barely mentionable.
01:21:481 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - I think kkddkkkkd fits better here

Good luck with rank. :)
Naryuga
Okay Naryuga is here for Taiko modding via forum PM~

here we go~ (Though I'm not sure if this is the newest .osu file)
[General]
  1. In Taiko diffs, using Normal default sound sumpleset (not soft custom one) is recommended because the soft one's volume is too low during playing.
[Xakyrie's]
  1. 00:51:826 (2) - make it d?
  2. 01:16:998 (1,1) - wrong color
  3. 01:27:257 (2) - move 1/8 earlier to follow vocal more
[Nyquill's]
  1. 00:25:446 (2) - k?
  2. 00:33:550 (1,1,1,2) - d kkd fits better imo
  3. 00:34:067 - remove this green line, this volume down is very weird
  4. 00:35:274 (1) - wrong color
  5. 00:37:170 (2,1,1,2,3) - ddk k d would sound nice
  6. 00:46:998 - add d?
  7. 01:41:481 (1) - this slowdown is also weird
I just wonder where you've found me.
Anyways good luck for ranking! :)
Nyquill
wwww
SPOILER
osu file format v11

[General]
SampleSet: Normal
Mode: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 70450
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 8

[Metadata]
Version:Nyquill's Taiko Oni
BeatmapID:188308

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:2.8

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
15964,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
34067,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
34412,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
35274,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
36826,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
69843,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
69929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70015,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70101,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70188,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70274,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70446,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
71136,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
91653,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
92170,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
100274,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
100446,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,255
Combo2 : 255,0,0

[HitObjects]
256,192,13523,12,0,14730,0:0:0
192,224,15964,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,16308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,16653,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,16998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,17170,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17688,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,18032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,18377,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,18722,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,19067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,19412,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,19757,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,19929,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,20015,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,20101,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,20274,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,20446,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,20791,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,21136,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,21308,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,21481,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,21826,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,22170,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,22515,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,22688,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,22774,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,22860,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,23032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,23205,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,23550,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,23895,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,23981,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,24067,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,24239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,24584,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,24929,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,25274,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,25446,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,25619,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,25705,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,25791,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,25964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,26136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,26308,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,26395,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26481,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26653,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26826,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,26998,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,27343,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,27688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,28032,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,28205,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28291,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28377,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28550,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28722,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,29067,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,29412,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,29584,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,29757,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,30101,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,30446,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,30791,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,30964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,31050,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,31136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,31308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,31481,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,31826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,32170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,32343,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,32515,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,32860,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,33205,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,33550,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,33722,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,33808,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,33895,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,34067,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,34239,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,34584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,34929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,35101,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,35274,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,35964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,36308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,36481,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,36826,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,37170,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,37257,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,37343,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,37515,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,37688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,38032,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,38722,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,39757,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,40101,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,40446,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,40619,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,41481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,42515,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,42860,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,43550,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,44239,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,45274,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,45619,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,45964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,46308,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,46998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,47343,5,12,0:0:0
256,200,48032,2,0,P|256:56,1,140
192,256,49067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,49757,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,50446,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,51136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,51308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,51481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,51653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,51826,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,52515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,52688,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,52860,5,12,0:0:0
320,256,53205,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,53895,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,54067,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,54239,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,54412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,54584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,55274,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,55964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,56653,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,56826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,56998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,57343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,57860,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,58205,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,58377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,59412,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,60101,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60619,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,60791,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,60964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,61136,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61481,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61567,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61653,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61826,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,62170,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,62343,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,62515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,62688,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,62860,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,63205,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,63377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,63722,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,63895,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,64239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,64326,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64412,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64584,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64757,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,64929,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,65101,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,65274,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,65619,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,65964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,66136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,66308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,66653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,66998,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67601,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,67688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,67860,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,67946,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,68032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,68205,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,68377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,68722,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,68895,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,69239,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,69412,5,12,0:0:0
256,192,69757,12,0,70446,0:0:0
192,224,71136,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,71481,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,71826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,72170,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,72257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,72343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,72515,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,72688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,72860,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,73205,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,73550,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,73722,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,73895,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,74239,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,74584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,74929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,75101,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75532,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75619,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75791,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,75964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,76136,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,76308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,76481,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,76653,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,76998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,77343,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,77688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,77860,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,77946,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78032,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78205,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78377,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,78722,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,79412,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,79757,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,80101,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,80446,5,4,0:0:0
192,224,80619,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,80964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,81050,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,81136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,81308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,81481,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,81567,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,81653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,81739,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,81826,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,81912,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,81998,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,82084,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,82170,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,82515,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,82860,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,83205,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,83377,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,83722,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,83895,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,84239,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,84326,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,84412,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,84584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,84757,5,0,0:0:0
192,224,84929,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,85274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,85446,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,85619,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,85964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,86050,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,86136,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,86308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,86481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,86653,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,86998,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,87170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,87343,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,87429,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,87515,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,87688,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,88032,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,88377,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,88722,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,88895,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,88981,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89067,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89239,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,89757,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,90101,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,90274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90360,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90619,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90791,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,91136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,91308,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,91481,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,91653,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,92170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,92515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,92688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,92774,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,92860,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,93032,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,93205,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,93550,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,93895,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,94239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,94412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,94757,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,94929,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,95274,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,95619,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,95791,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,95964,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,96308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,96653,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,96998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,97170,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,97257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,97343,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,97515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,97688,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,98032,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,98377,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,98550,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,98722,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,99067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,99412,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,99757,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,99843,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,99929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,100101,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,100274,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,100446,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,100791,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,101136,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,101308,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,101481,5,4,0:0:0
Xakyrie
dafuq is this

Nyquill wrote:

wwww
osu file format v11

[General]
SampleSet: Normal
Mode: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 70450
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 8

[Metadata]
Version:Nyquill's Taiko Oni
BeatmapID:188308

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:2.8

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
15964,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
34067,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
34412,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
35274,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
36826,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
69843,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
69929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70015,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70101,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70188,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70274,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
70446,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
71136,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
91653,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
92170,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
100274,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
100446,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,255
Combo2 : 255,0,0

[HitObjects]
256,192,13523,12,0,14730,0:0:0
192,224,15964,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,16308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,16653,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,16998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,17170,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,17688,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,18032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,18377,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,18722,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,19067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,19412,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,19757,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,19929,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,20015,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,20101,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,20274,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,20446,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,20791,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,21136,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,21308,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,21481,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,21826,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,22170,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,22515,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,22688,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,22774,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,22860,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,23032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,23205,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,23550,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,23895,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,23981,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,24067,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,24239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,24584,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,24929,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,25274,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,25446,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,25619,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,25705,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,25791,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,25964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,26136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,26308,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,26395,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26481,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26653,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,26826,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,26998,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,27343,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,27688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,28032,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,28205,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28291,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28377,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28550,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,28722,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,29067,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,29412,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,29584,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,29757,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,30101,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,30446,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,30791,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,30964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,31050,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,31136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,31308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,31481,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,31826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,32170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,32343,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,32515,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,32860,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,33205,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,33550,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,33722,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,33808,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,33895,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,34067,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,34239,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,34584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,34929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,35101,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,35274,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,35964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,36308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,36481,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,36826,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,37170,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,37257,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,37343,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,37515,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,37688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,38032,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,38722,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,39757,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,40101,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,40446,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,40619,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,41481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,42515,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,42860,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,43550,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,44239,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,45274,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,45619,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,45964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,46308,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,46998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,47343,5,12,0:0:0
256,200,48032,2,0,P|256:56,1,140
192,256,49067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,49757,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,50446,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,51136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,51308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,51481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,51653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,51826,1,4,0:0:0
320,256,52515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,52688,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,52860,5,12,0:0:0
320,256,53205,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,53895,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,54067,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,54239,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,54412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,54584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,55274,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,55964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,56653,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,56826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,56998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,57343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,57860,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,58205,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,58377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,59412,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,60101,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,60619,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,60791,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,60964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,61136,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61481,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61567,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61653,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61826,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,61998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,62170,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,62343,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,62515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,62688,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,62860,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,63205,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,63377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,63722,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,63895,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,64239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,64326,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64412,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64584,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,64757,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,64929,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,65101,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,65274,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,65619,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,65964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,66136,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,66308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,66653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,66998,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67515,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,67601,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,67688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,67860,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,67946,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,68032,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,68205,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,68377,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,68722,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,68895,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,69239,5,0,0:0:0
320,224,69412,5,12,0:0:0
256,192,69757,12,0,70446,0:0:0
192,224,71136,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,71481,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,71826,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,72170,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,72257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,72343,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,72515,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,72688,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,72860,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,73205,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,73550,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,73722,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,73895,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,74239,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,74584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,74929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,75101,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75532,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75619,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,75791,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,75964,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,76136,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,76308,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,76481,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,76653,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,76998,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,77343,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,77688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,77860,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,77946,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78032,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78205,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,78377,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,78722,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,79412,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,79757,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,80101,5,8,0:0:0
192,224,80446,5,4,0:0:0
192,224,80619,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,80964,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,81050,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,81136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,81308,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,81481,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,81567,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,81653,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,81739,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,81826,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,81912,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,81998,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,82084,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,82170,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,82515,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,82860,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,83205,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,83377,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,83722,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,83895,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,84239,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,84326,1,8,0:0:0
192,256,84412,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,84584,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,84757,5,0,0:0:0
192,224,84929,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,85274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,85446,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,85619,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,85964,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,86050,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,86136,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,86308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,86481,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,86653,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,86998,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,87170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,87343,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,87429,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,87515,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,87688,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,88032,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,88377,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,88722,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,88895,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,88981,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89067,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89239,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,89412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,89757,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,90101,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,90274,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90360,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90446,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90619,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,90791,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,91136,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,91308,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,91481,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,91653,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,92170,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,92515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,92688,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,92774,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,92860,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,93032,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,93205,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,93550,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,93895,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,94239,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,94412,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,94757,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,94929,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,95274,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,95619,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,95791,1,0,0:0:0
192,224,95964,1,4,0:0:0
192,256,96308,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,96653,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,96998,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,97170,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,97257,1,0,0:0:0
192,256,97343,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,97515,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,97688,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,98032,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,98377,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,98550,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,98722,5,4,0:0:0
192,256,99067,1,0,0:0:0
320,256,99412,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,99757,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,99843,5,8,0:0:0
192,256,99929,5,0,0:0:0
192,256,100101,1,0,0:0:0
320,224,100274,5,12,0:0:0
192,256,100446,5,0,0:0:0
320,256,100791,5,8,0:0:0
320,256,101136,1,8,0:0:0
320,256,101308,1,8,0:0:0
192,224,101481,5,4,0:0:0

Nice spoiler text?
I'll update after exams.
Nyquill
Dude wtf. That was there for like a total of 15 seconds wwwwww.
Xakyrie

Kokatsu wrote:

Taiko Muzukashii

1,2 SV on 87BPM? Use 1,4 here, it's pretty stupid to read. You should also avoid any SV-changes in the map. omfg you're right LOL sorry I had it at 1.2 since I initially thought Nyquill's was 1.4. 1.4 fits so much better and is half of the Oni's SV now wwwww I also will consider SV changes.
Increase vol. by 5~10%? General up by 5 if you say so.
If you don't want to remove the Speedchanges, atleast fix this (01:41:481) one to not affect the note on the greenline. It's actually caused by the offset/bpm change...I managed to nullify it though by attempting to change the SV several times XD

I really can't find anything note-related, you're awesome. :D thanks! and so are you, Kokatsu :3

Naryuga wrote:

[Xakyrie's]
  1. 00:51:826 (2) - make it d? Kats are the consistency keeper here, sorry :c
  2. 01:16:998 (1,1) - wrong color whoops!
  3. 01:27:257 (2) - move 1/8 earlier to follow vocal more I don't follow the vocals much when mapping, and this section is purely based on the drums and other background instruments D:
Thanks guys! Sorry for the hold-up, here's your update!
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

i loled

Naryuga wrote:

I just wonder where you've found me.
I just went around into taiko maps to see who actually modded taiko, desperately needed them atm

All updated~
Sure
I checked the timings, this way would be better.

[Timings]
00:11:325 - BPM 89.000
00:12:000 - Delete this offset
00:13:351 - Move to 00:13:347
01:41:481 - Time signature 4/4

EDIT : Everything is fine for me now. Bubbled!
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
Thank you ykcarrot~
Makar
You forgot xcherry in the tags~

Well I was in the middle of modding this a long time ago and I was told to wait until Xakyrie finished doing her own edits and was never told when that was done xD if you still want my mod then PM me.
LQA20Ans
Wow! Go Go Jonathan!
UnitedWeSin
Oh emm gee
MMzz
SURPRISE MOD.

Is this Artist and Title correct? Compared to the other ranked version I'm not sure what is correct. D:

[Insane]
00:09:213 (1,2,3,4) - Just a little style suggestion. Try out an anti-jump here? (Like what Moonlight did in the Hard.) It will fit very well and imo look quite nice, but if anti-jumps aren't your cup of tea this is still perfectly fine.
00:36:826 (1,2,3,4,5) - Holy crap this jump is huge. Make it just a little bit smaller? It doesn't feel like it's matching the rest of the map's difficulty.
01:00:274 (2) - I'd say remove this note. The jump felt really out of place when I played my first time around, and honestly having the small break fits the song a lot better.

[710sane]
Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at:
00:58:353 - snap to 00:58:377
00:59:215 - snap to 00:59:239
01:05:662 - snap to 01:05:619
01:42:704 - snap to 01:42:752

And a little thing about the taiko diffs. I would prefer it if both had the same slider velocity changes for the sake of difficulty curve. Adding the SV changes in the Muzu to Oni would be very nice.

Call me back for a rank when things in red are applied.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

MMzz wrote:

SURPRISE MOD.

Is this Artist and Title correct? Compared to the other ranked version I'm not sure what is correct. D:

[Insane]
00:09:213 (1,2,3,4) - Just a little style suggestion. Try out an anti-jump here? (Like what Moonlight did in the Hard.) It will fit very well and imo look quite nice, but if anti-jumps aren't your cup of tea this is still perfectly fine.
00:36:826 (1,2,3,4,5) - Holy crap this jump is huge. Make it just a little bit smaller? It doesn't feel like it's matching the rest of the map's difficulty. widescreen support destroyed my intentions T-T
01:00:274 (2) - I'd say remove this note. The jump felt really out of place when I played my first time around, and honestly having the small break fits the song a lot better.

[710sane]
Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at:
00:58:353 - snap to 00:58:377
00:59:215 - snap to 00:59:239
01:05:662 - snap to 01:05:619
01:42:704 - snap to 01:42:752

And a little thing about the taiko diffs. I would prefer it if both had the same slider velocity changes for the sake of difficulty curve. Adding the SV changes in the Muzu to Oni would be very nice.

Call me back for a rank when things in red are applied.
Fixed everything, Title and artist are correct confirmed by ykcarrot and wikipedia cough*
MMzz
Ranked!
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
Thanks MMzz~
UnitedWeSin
Awesome mapset. (:
Gratz
suzutsukikanade

Ka-Kakoii *o*

Gratz for ranking a awesome song *--*
Kamure
OHMYGOD,WHYWASN'TINOTIFIEDABOUTTHIS,FINALLYANOTHERGUESTDIFFRANKED.......

Yay!
kanpakyin
Congrats!
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
Thanks everyone~

suzutsukikanade wrote:

Ka-Kakoii *o*

Gratz for ranking a awesome song *--*
Xakyrie
Congrats jonathan and everyone else! \^^/
SkyDevil