forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekira
Namco just released iDOLM@STER DS few days ago.
ASDFGHJKL:? *must get*
arien666

Zekira wrote:

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/li ... s/product/

Not yet,guys :3
Release date is 09.17...
And...

I have a exam on that day.[Damn it!!!]
BTW...
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2009 ... .html#more

ASDFGHJKL:? *jsdlkgmdosihytgoiesdmfiosxzmdweq*<most crazy<
crystalsuicune

arken1015 wrote:

Zekira wrote:

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/li ... s/product/

Not yet,guys :3
Release date is 09.17...
And...

I have a exam on that day.[Damn it!!!]
BTW...

Geh?!Arcade 13 instead of a new home console version?GEHHHH?!
Orz
*coughIcanhas76573cough*
Topic Starter
aquabluu

arken1015 wrote:

*gulp*

But needs more home console Taiko
mekadon_old
WoW, I thgt its coming later for maybe 6 months.. Is it beta? Nvr mind for imas, It'll release tomorrow, so? I think online shops will sell later on...... *checking his credit card balance*
BTW, anyone know what's the title for keroro op.2? It's sounds that you can make a 10-star map out of it. And japanese ppl came to my school for~ They said a trip wsevint.. Curious just need help: for the notes in wiki, there is a line in the front n back of a map. If i use 1/2 do I need to count it as 1 line or 2 lines? Sorry I dunno what's it's called anyway :cry:
btw again:
Zekira
Ugh... new arcade, still no home version T_T September 19 is the release of TnT13 eh... I wonder if they already have a songlist
Ksndr_old
does somebody can explain to me that stuff :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfY2h5id0oM&feature=related

reverse beat!!!!!!1111 beat!!!!!!!!!!!! inner oni kita saitama 2000??????!!!!!!!!! home made??authentic????

I know that the background is fixed but, it's seems possible...isn't it?
mattyu007
That's a Taiko emulator / simulator / etc. It's not real taiko.

Edit: Low fps and constant (boring) streams are hurting my eyes D:
arien666

Ksndr wrote:

does somebody can explain to me that stuff :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfY2h5id0oM&feature=related

reverse beat!!!!!!1111 beat!!!!!!!!!!!! inner oni kita saitama 2000??????!!!!!!!!! home made??authentic????

I know that the background is fixed but, it's seems possible...isn't it?
I think it's 'Taikosan' program :3
And...

Not original notes :3

Anyway...
Taiko13...
278,000円=Around 3000$=Around 3700000 won...
God...

SPOILER
[J-POP]
 ♪遥か (GReeeeeN/映画「ROOKIES」主題歌)
 ♪ブルメリア~花歌~
  (AQUA TIMES/映画「ごくせん THE MOVIE」主題歌)
 ♪はまぐりボンバー (矢島美容室/レコチョクTV-CFソング)
 ♪FIREWORKS
  (EXILE/「スカパー!×EXILE」タイアップソング)
 ♪嘘 (シド/アニメ「鋼の錬金術師」エンディングテーマ)
 ♪にんげんっていいな (ガガガDX/日産「セレナ」TV-CFソング)
[アニメ]
 ♪W-B-X (「仮面ライダーW」より)
 ♪ホタルノヒカリ
  (いきものがたり/「NARUTO-ナルト-疾風伝」より)
 ♪ケロッ!とマーチ (「ケロロ軍曹」より)
 ♪Stairway Generation (「銀魂」より)

:)<<<
Topic Starter
aquabluu
You're not actually going to buy the machine are you :D

Zekira wrote:

Ugh... new arcade, still no home version T_T September 19 is the release of TnT13 eh... I wonder if they already have a songlist
It's this month? That means they're late with their songlist.

I call dibs on new 2000! :P
Rokodo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira

aquabluu wrote:

You're not actually going to buy the machine are you :D

Zekira wrote:

It's this month? That means they're late with their songlist.

I call dibs on new 2000! :P
It would be better if I could actually hear the new songs before I consider mapping another :\ It's a pain to find for the taiko version of the songs anyway :|
Topic Starter
aquabluu
And no one wants to record them either...

The only ones they record are the Namco Originals, the new game musics and the occasional new classic song.
Rokodo
Guys if you are interested I got LH to make a slightly more realistic health bar for the taiko mode, with the pass section brought up to a more suitable level.

He said they won't be added unless they can be separate sprites (what with osu! mode having a different pass level) so until then, I share these links.
crystalsuicune

Rokodo [RL] wrote:

They need to stop bringing out new machines every time they want to add songs!!!

In this day and age I do not see why we cannot have arcade machines connected to the internet that can be updated; so instead of new arcade cabinets (not environmentally friendly) you could just have a new 'series' of maps every couple of months.

SLOW DOWN JAPAN!!
You mean like Jubeat?Sounds interesting,we can just use existing cabinets,only with periodic
updates to add songs!
Rokodo

crystalsuicune wrote:

Rokodo [RL] wrote:

They need to stop bringing out new machines every time they want to add songs!!!

In this day and age I do not see why we cannot have arcade machines connected to the internet that can be updated; so instead of new arcade cabinets (not environmentally friendly) you could just have a new 'series' of maps every couple of months.

SLOW DOWN JAPAN!!
You mean like Jubeat?Sounds interesting,we can just use existing cabinets,only with periodic
updates to add songs!
Totally, I mean you could still have a whole new game as well as old maps on the machine. You could select which 'set' of maps you wanted, eg. 10, 11, 12, 12.5, 13... and so on as they will bring out a new machine for each. -_-

What would also be cool then is if it was possible to add your own notes for a map via software from NGBI on your pc. You would take the map with you on a special memory card to the arcade, and then you could play your custom notes on the arcade. Why not? They can always make it so you can't go over 999 or put this note there or whatever anyway. And if this really isn't enough, they could charge you more money for that function.

Man I should be working for NamcoBandai.
arien666

Rokodo [RL] wrote:

Guys if you are interested I got LH to make a slightly more realistic health bar for the taiko mode, with the pass section brought up to a more suitable level.

He said they won't be added unless they can be separate sprites (what with osu! mode having a different pass level) so until then, I share these links.
Seems better than old one :3
Err...

Is there anything to change 'Norma' ??? :3
And...

Rokodo [RL] wrote:

Totally, I mean you could still have a whole new game as well as old maps on the machine. You could select which 'set' of maps you wanted, eg. 10, 11, 12, 12.5, 13... and so on as they will bring out a new machine for each. -_-

What would also be cool then is if it was possible to add your own notes for a map via software from NGBI on your pc. You would take the map with you on a special memory card to the arcade, and then you could play your custom notes on the arcade. Why not? They can always make it so you can't go over 999 or put this note there or whatever anyway. And if this really isn't enough, they could charge you more money for that function.

Man I should be working for NamcoBandai.
Good example:Drummania[It contains all of songs that exists on old vers :3]
Ahh... Why NBGI doesn't contain all of songs :( [Like Koi wa Mizuiro or ETC.]

And custom-notes...
ITG2 seems possible to put custom-notes[But it seems like hacking]
Anyway...

Taka...<<<
Topic Starter
aquabluu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

arken: I don't mind the health bar, I just want a slightly lowered drain rate for it. Currently if you miss a bunch of notes it goes down at the same speed as playing regular osu!.
Wait..aren't they supposed not to go down,unless you've got a full bar?
(and even so,it won't drop too much,only the few bits near the tip)
Zekira
...okay I don't wanna hurt with words right now so I'm just going to say that you're very unobservant, crystalsuicune. Clearly you haven't missed enough in Taiko -- the bar goes down everytime you miss a note.
arien666
WTF???

Taiko BG seems wrong AHH!!!
Other people are ok or not???

mattyu007
It would seem peppy has changed something? @@
mekadon_old

mattyu007 wrote:

I experienced it too! Maybe it's a bug?
Ekaru
Could be. Can someone ask peppy if this was intentional or a bug? I wouldn't be surprised if it was either, which is why I think someone should just ask him.
arien666

mattyu007 wrote:

I think it's "NO". This 'change' wasn't noticed on changelog.
Bug or minor change???
Zekira
It was probably an unintentional change... it's possible.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
If it was, then all our BGs would have gone to waste
Zekira

aquabluu wrote:

We can still ask peppy to fix it lol.
jonathan_old
Gee, Taikos are comeing out fast, almost as fast as another music game... with the initials GH...
Malajax

jonathan wrote:

Gee, Taikos are comeing out fast, almost as fast as another music game... with the initials GH...
To be fair, the Taiko no Tatsujin series is primarily for arcade, and while it'd be nice for arcade games to simply download or upgrade themselves, it doesn't work that way in the land of the rising sun (though it should). When TnT starts putting out FIVE(!) separate games on console in a year, I'd start complaining (lol not really).

On that note, I really wish Namco-Bandai would release Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2 and at least give the option of buying the game and the drum separately. It's absurdly expensive to go and import TnT Wii!
arien666

Zekira wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

We can still ask peppy to fix it lol.
Or ask for matty-don?
Or else???<
mattyu007

Download: Taiko no Tatsujin - Yuugao no Kimi.osz
arien666

mattyu007 wrote:

Map update!

Yuugao no Kimi ~ ユウガオノキミi ~ "Moon Flower"
-> New SB (No more words in brackets :P, lighter, more "authentic" blue)
-> Middle section is now 1.5x as per Taiko 12.5
Wow!
I wanna play it but here's school :3
Seems good and I'll play it soon XD

ps.After I come back to house,I'll make a taiko map :3
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Kwf
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I'll take a look at it later. For now, I'll add it to the list.

Isn't there an approved version of this song already? Well, this is Taiko-only after all, so it's fine, I guess.
mattyu007
I just used #0050ff as my blue, although it's probably a little different because of the whole colour profile thing
arien666
I found that 'Whiteberry - Natsu Matsuri' is not original but remake :3
See this :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYFFxn7LWAM
[Jitterin' Jinn - Natsu Matsuri]

Seems appeared on jubeat ripples :3
Anyway...

Whiteberry vs Jitterin' Jinn ???<
mekadon_old

arken1015 wrote:

I found that 'Whiteberry - Natsu Matsuri' is not original but remake :3
See this :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYFFxn7LWAM
[Jitterin' Jinn - Natsu Matsuri]

Seems appeared on jubeat ripples :3
Anyway...

Whiteberry vs Jitterin' Jinn ???<
wow, it explains why some ppl say whitebry or jinn sang. It's quite frustating for ppl who want to map but use whtebry's one. The lyrics are the same tho.. Damn i want jubeat, but thy onli have DDR n ParaParaParadise..
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Zekira: September 19 is not the release of TnT13. I double checked the blog.

'9月19日(土)に幕張メッセにて開催される「第47回アミューズメントマシンショー」に、
「太鼓の達人13」が出展します!しかもプレイ可能!!フリープレイ!!!'

They're putting the machine on a amusement convention on that date. So they'll have a few new songs, but not the full songlist.
show more