ouranhshc wrote:

is this build okay for lux?

avoid using clarity ...tp/ignite are a way better choice
tyrael6192
Yuno i need your pro advice on vayne

what if i rush zerkers with furor and zeal

what happens then
those
Then you attack fast and do small damage?
noneed
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/601690/
10/10 SYSTEM OMG RIOT PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR CREATIVE DICK WHICH COMES UP WITH GENIUS IDEAS INCLUDING LETTING A TOXIC COMMUNITY JUDGE TOXIC PLAYERS

Didn't get banned since this is my first warning in over 2 years but my honor got removed. Sent in a support ticket, shit's retarded only game 3 was punishable.
pielak213
­
Justykanna
Speaking of reporting, I was told that you can report people for poor play.
... Does this really do anything?
Hearing that scared me a little seeing as I'm not a good player by any stretch. D=
pielak213
­
Justykanna
Feeding = dying on purpose, no?
I don't die on purpose. Defeats the purpose of playing any form of game, just isn't fun.
Though I find it kinda stupid when people say to 'stop feeding' if you simply have a bad game (because everyone's perfect, right?). If people aren't dying on purpose, don't call out a feed, imo.

Maybe I should do some more research on my characters then.
That or I'm terrible with executing what I read / what I'm told.

Normal elo? Shows how much I know. I thought elo was only a ranked thing.
tyrael6192

Justykanna wrote:

Normal elo? Shows how much I know. I thought elo was only a ranked thing.
You have a hidden elo in normal games... that's why you get matched with people with over 2k wins sometimes when you only have 500, etc. Getting reported for unskilled is supposed to affect this, but is not a bannable offence.

those wrote:

Then you attack fast and do small damage?
yyyyy buUT if you max W you get the silver bolts proc and i was wondering if that's a viable way to build her early... I've seen people do it really well so I was curious
noneed
no, you need the q to reposition and dodge smaller skillshots. the lower cd it is on, the better. this is why bt>pd as 1st item on vayne when you can afford it. always.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
UnderminE
noneed, were you this active on forums before. It feels like I remember you from somewhere.
/non-related
GeeNX
Why everyday has to happen something bad to me on ranked? ;_; Yesterday my internet went away and I lost a won game with Draven and today wirh Ezreal 2 of my team were afk since start xDDD

Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

You have a hidden elo in normal games... that's why you get matched with people with over 2k wins sometimes when you only have 500, etc. Getting reported for unskilled is supposed to affect this, but is not a bannable offence.
Noted.
tyrael6192
Vulf

noneed wrote:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/601690/
10/10 SYSTEM OMG RIOT PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR CREATIVE DICK WHICH COMES UP WITH GENIUS IDEAS INCLUDING LETTING A TOXIC COMMUNITY JUDGE TOXIC PLAYERS

Didn't get banned since this is my first warning in over 2 years but my honor got removed. Sent in a support ticket, shit's retarded only game 3 was punishable.

I've seen people get banned for much less than this, and riot support probably won't get you very far with these kind of things. If you get reported enough even if it's troll reports you will end up in the tribunal and the auto punishers will get you.

I got a warning for trying to play roam annie, taric and sion awhile back in solo q. Trying to play something that's not the meta can get you banned despite what riots rules actually say.
noneed

UnderminE wrote:

noneed, were you this active on forums before. It feels like I remember you from somewhere.
/non-related
no, nowhere near this active, I was a newfag back then, literally. also took a break from osu! for league, but I am enjoying osu! to some content again so I decided to have a look at the forums too. good people.
Hayanh

good old times
i want my 2,2k elo back but rankeds so boring >.<
ReverseLight
2200 finaly bitchzzzzz)
GeeNX
You guys rise like nothing ;_; I was about reach 1600 when I lost 17 and won 3 xD now I am getting 1500 xD, I am practising AD , losing so many times lane phase ( need practiste it so much ) but pwning the other ad on teamfights, I really need practise lane phase, but on teamfights I move decent '-'
Haseo_old

just bought vi, need some help with proper build waaa
GeeNX
I dont like cdr boots, just tabi or mercurial, depending if they are full of cc, or AD team, or who's fed
Hayanh
tabi and bullwork would have been good.
just go fulltank and stick to their carrys
Haseo_old

GeeNX wrote:

I dont like cdr boots, just tabi or mercurial, depending if they are full of cc, or AD team, or who's fed
i liek cdr boots :3

Hayanh wrote:

would getting frozen heart be a good idea?
South
mobil's > other boots

all day every day
ReverseLight
analitycmaster666))))
ReverseLight
and again 2200 >_<
wanna be 2300 and then 2400 and and top1 )))
Justykanna
One of these days I'll hit 30 and actually 'try' to get good...
GeeNX
ff so hard is for me winning rankeds but losing 3 in a row... on 1 hour ;_;
Hayanh

Haseo wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

i liek cdr boots :3

Hayanh wrote:

would getting frozen heart be a good idea?
if you have frozen fist, frozen heart isn't necessary,
and i rather have randuins omen, because you just ulti the ad carry and activate it.
ReverseLight
so close =\
ReverseLight
i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
tyrael6192
how do you always win everything with fizz it makes me so jealous
Shiro

ReverseLight wrote:

i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
What server do you play on ? I can't see you in any of the tops.
GeeNX
ReverseLight godlike! I want have your babies, I was again 1500 and lost some in a row ;_;
tyrael6192

Shiro wrote:

ReverseLight wrote:

i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
What server do you play on ? I can't see you in any of the tops.
he plays on euwest but the ladder for some reason doesnt show him

>season 2?
GeeNX

Well, he's that elo
tyrael6192
omfg ahha TurntheSlayer playing fizz mid right now against wickd, just saw it on wickd's stream

22k people watchin u man, and u just got a double kill can i be u pls
Shiro
he's playing in the same team as Wickd right now *watches*

ReverseLight you should stream

EDIT: calling Wickd a troll lol
Wickd: turn we need you don't be emo
don't think about it
turn we love you or maybe not

"random jax op" lol you even won the game why are you raging
ReverseLight
i cant stream because my pc is so weak.
i thinking about get top1 sell account and buy a good pc ))))

off lader is broken , many players doesnt show dunno why
going to be 2400 , hope i get in 1 weak )
show more