forum

osu! Public Release (b20121122)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Makar
imo the old right click functionality feels better. It feels "buggy" how it is now (though I know its intended behavior)
MakuKun
"Reduced memory usage when running under Direct X (~33% less)"

Sweet update! Keep it up!
Topic Starter
peppy
I don't believe it feels buggy, as the only real reason to use the right-click jump support was for scrolling the list. Singly clicks to jump to a location are harldy useful unless you are clicking many times, in which case just scroll intead.
Kunieda
my favourite : quick join :3
*likes *
ddr2c68
wow so nice update! ><
CHoRD_old
Nice~ ;)
Ava
Quick Join button added in the multiplayer lobby. Randomly selects a game which has free slots for those times you just want to get in and play.
Finally yay :D
Atomix210
The italian translation sucks a lot, i'm wondering who made it.
lolcubes

peppy wrote:

Memory leak fixed when many custom hitsounds are loaded over a long period of time.
I really can't thank you enough for this. Suddenly all problems I had (hitsounds disappearing after awhile, even crashing when that happens) are now gone. I had this problem since day 1 and finally it is fixed.
Yay!
raffybest94V01
I found a bug in DirectX, has recently been fixed to consume less resources, but oram game while I have a drop in fps so that I make mistakes and lose, you can gently back to how it was before?

I can confirm that with this update I drops the fps is during gameplay menu, I tried to put "Unlimited" to Fps and more but nothing, the problem persists then and for sure the update that you did, because before I did not did
guillecaballero4
I use Open GL
when I update I cant see the screen of the game, I can hear the sound but I can't see anything D;
Sorry for my bad english
Topic Starter
peppy
If you have problems, read the first post again.
And again.
and again.
Buccakazu
:D
ZGT_pro
awesome!!! :D
Yuriii_old
That's great Thank you peppy...
8-)
FurukawaPan

peppy wrote:

FurukawaPan wrote:

I normally used right click on the background to jump to other parts of my (rather lengthy) beatmap list. It seems now right clicking on background of beatmap screen is doing nothing. I hope this is a temporary glitch.
Drag slightly after right clicking. This is not temporary.
Works for me. I just need a way to quickly get through the list. Thanks peppy.
Gaxo_old
Nice ;)
Raolin
Its so Awesome =)
Nyaruko Cthulhu
haha greate :oops:
Obturate
Thank you for the update.
hitori kun
How can i be the osu! supporter ? 8-)