Stefan
Nice!
Congrats
Guy
omedesu!!
terametis
おめでとうございます!!!
YTYuyu
wow nice job...congratz on your 1st ranked map ;)
h-728
おめでとう
Asakichi
おめでと~
Mythol
Mikan \^^/
Jenny
This is just stupid.
Seph

Mikan wrote:

you deny the opinions of all those who had modding this map...?
sorry, i can't accept your opinion
but thanks valuable suggestion
i will do next mapping
hey that was just plain rude. he modded your map to make it look better, i mean that's one wall of a modpost, you shouldn't have ignored it.
whether a mod is for fixes or nazi mod, you should take every mod in consideration.

well grats on rank anyway
Ulysses

Jenny wrote:

This is just stupid.
^Fair enough.We are ignored and then eveyone congrats balabla
haha5957
I see same people again and again when a ranked map has some kinda negative comments on it.. idk if the mod would have worked or not, every flaming thread is been made by virtually same people.. Honestly I don't know how it feels like when your long mod all gets ignored cuz I've never been to in situation(and honestly I don't care that much except for things that i mark with bold or color)but I really think it's time for you(yes, who usually complains to mapper about how their mods got ignored)to think why is your mod getting ignored and beyond that, to respect the mapper.

Maybe your mods are ok but way you talk is just plain wrong, or probably mapper just didnt like your mod. Expecting mapper to improve when you are saying "hey your map is dipshit so remap"is nonsense because mappers are also humans. I know you don't talk this way but maybe you seemed to have a bit "I'm superior!" attitude which most likely makes mapper to ignore you. Or, probably your mods just weren't helpful at all(less likely, considering the length of mod)

Hey, we modders are here to help mappers and we shouldn't expect any sort of anything, except in case of m4m or something. If mapper denys to be helped by you, then don't. Pushing them saying "respond to my mod" or "why didnt you" will go nowhere and probably the thread would turn into a battlefield.

But the most important thing is, Congratz on your rank!
Jenny
If a mapper is unwilling to polish their map and give it the best shape possible, they shall get their ass of the expectations for a rank.
End of story.
Sakura
This is being revised at the momment, please stop this silly discussion.

Edit: Ok a couple other BATs have looked at this, and it looks like everything's fine here so i there's no issue with this rank, so drop the subject and do something more productive, like modding pending maps, rather than ranked ones.

Edit 2: Timing is being checked.
grumd
At least I can say that mapper must give a response to every mod he gets in the thread.
Ignoring mods is stupid and rude. Bubble is not a reason to ignore, bubbler can always rebubble.
Even if the map is fine, even if BATs agree that it can be ranked, it is really very silly not to check the mod.
Map could possibly become better in some ways.
"Modding is not only making the map rankable, it is making the map better." ©
Frostmourne
Duca :3 /

congratz for the 1st rank !!
Topic Starter
Mikan
thanks guys! :)

Edit: Lace,KRZY,kajiyatta,inaba-tan,Restia
Guest参加してくれた皆さんありがとう!
Snepif
1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 - RANDOM TRIPLET - 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2

;D