Duca - Futari Iro

posted
Total Posts
show more
Satellite
みかんちゃんがんばってください! :)
DarknessAngel
I should sadly say,"good luck,Mikan..." :(
If you need some help for your diff,just call me via In-game PM.
Topic Starter
Mikan

Jenny wrote:

General (this applies on all diffs):

• The volume in the beginning is kinda loud, I suggest 20-25%.
    Again, for the volume, I suggest using a lower one for your soft:custom2 claps, since these really hit hard; about 10-20% less than SC:1 should do.
    The kiai times differ: In Normal and Hard, the kiai break is between 01:16:355 and 01:16:708 while in Easy and Insane it is in-between 01:16:002 and 01:16:708, align this please.
    Your taikos do not have a difficulty name and as for spreads, one should not put two taikos that are about the same difficulty just to avoid the taiko spread rule which is made for more balanced taiko spreadings, not for more taiko diffs for the heck of it.

Timing (applies on all diffs aswell):

• First Timing point sounds better at 628 offset.
    The second Tming point appears to be of no use to me since it sounds on-beat with the first one at 628.
    For Third (170BPM), 17418 appears to be more precise.

You will have to resnap all objects and inherits in all diffs!

Insane:

Why do you not use your custom claps here?
Just 2/1 clapping as hitsounds is boring. Boring I say.

• 00:00:632 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - to be honest, I find all the straight lines in here a mess, please do more bowish stuff to have a better flow; especially the turquoise combo is... meeh... point recycling on low spacing :/
    00:06:632 (5,1) - the transition between these two is bad imo, you have a curve leading downwards but then start in the top right corner - that does not suit each other
    00:09:028 (4) - starting on a red tick, this feels bad
    00:17:594 (2,4) - make these blanket 1 and 3 better
    00:18:829 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I do not get the flow in this combo at all, especially with AR8, this is confusing. confusing I say. you got partly straight movement, partly "curvy" movement and then you go stop and go and what is this
    00:21:300 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why is the spacing so entirely different from the combo before? there was no major change in the music
    00:22:888 (6) - place this so it's blanketed by 5, else (right now), it looks bad because it seems you intended a blanket but didn't do it
    00:24:476 (1,2,3) - I do not enjoy this. a) 1 does not properly lead into 2, b) 3 is not properly stacked on 1's ending, c) I don't like back-forth like this in general
    00:25:182 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - straight lines = no good idea, especially not when you got curvy sliders in-before and after
    00:26:947 (1,2,3,4) - why such jumps now? also, the spacing in-between them is highly inconsistent without a reason given and they do not even nearly lead into each other
    00:29:417 (2) - new combo as mentioned in other diffs before
    00:30:123 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this whole section is overmapped and the spacing is way too large, starting from the first combo. scale it down, better the transitions in-between the combos out and make it more fitting overall; this is a calm section, not 1/2 spam and also, the hitsounds hit too hard (-10/20% volume plx; why not use soft sample?); in adition, many redtick sliders which feel bad to play should be changed/removed/replaced.
    00:36:300 (2) - honestly, what is this, there is nothing any close to 1/4 in here - even the consistent 1/2 spam in this section is highly overdone and now there comes a kickslider. no.
...this stuff continues to the end of the map - replace all the redtick sliders, reduce overall note density (no 1/2 spam, this does not fit the song), more consistent spacing and especially more fitting spacing (large spacing is only justified if there is huge changes in the song or strong beats which is not the case here), better fitting hitsound volume and more emphasis on the music in overall mapping.

Sorry, I do not like this diff - rework it, improve it, polish it, whatever, just do it; yes, this appears to be offensive but that is my impression.

I do want you to respond to this.

you deny the opinions of all those who had modding this map...?
sorry, i can't accept your opinion
but thanks valuable suggestion
i will do next mapping
Topic Starter
Mikan

Sekai-nyan wrote:

go go Rank Mikan <3

h-728 wrote:

Sekai-nyan wrote:

go go Rank Mikan <3

Wreath wrote:

Sekai-nyan wrote:

go go Rank Mikan <3

Reisen Udongein wrote:

good luck!

- t e n n y a - wrote:

go rank! >w<

Dagger-Gazel wrote:

みかんちゃんがんばってください! :)

DarknessAngel wrote:

I should sadly say,"good luck,Mikan..." :(
If you need some help for your diff,just call me via In-game PM.
Thanks ;)
Andrea
Added missing video on Normal difficulty.

Ranked~
Topic Starter
Mikan

Andrea wrote:

Added missing video on Normal difficulty.

Ranked~

Thank you <3
Suimya
Gratz >w< moemoe Mikan <3
NewRulerNA
おめでとうー
Wreath
omedetou~ :oops:
mintong89
GRATZ~ :D
Nichiyouki
Congrats ;)
Kawayi Rika
Finally omedeto Mikan chan :3
Darksonic
Good job ^^
Cihyaa
おめでとうございます~!
Nymph
:3 grats~
cRyo[iceeicee]
Grats~~!!! :>
Melophobia
Omedetou~
Reisen Udongein
Congratz >_<
Chewin
Oh, good job Mikan! >.<
Quilt
gratz^^
inaba-tan
やっとか!!
待ってたよ!!
Ryafuka
Ducaaaa
Congrats first ranked :)
Sktelecom T1
ArtBox_old
おめでとう!
donpen
おめでとう! :)
jamxx
GJ!
kajiyatta
congratz 8-)
fusya
おめでとーです!
alacat
ome ome ~ (ノ*・ω・)ノ
-kevincela-
Congratulations!
xsrsbsns
wooow grats!
Stefan
Nice!
Congrats
Guy
omedesu!!
terametis
おめでとうございます!!!
YTYuyu
wow nice job...congratz on your 1st ranked map ;)
h-728
おめでとう
Asakichi
おめでと~
Mythol
Mikan \^^/
Jenny
This is just stupid.
Seph

Mikan wrote:

you deny the opinions of all those who had modding this map...?
sorry, i can't accept your opinion
but thanks valuable suggestion
i will do next mapping
hey that was just plain rude. he modded your map to make it look better, i mean that's one wall of a modpost, you shouldn't have ignored it.
whether a mod is for fixes or nazi mod, you should take every mod in consideration.

well grats on rank anyway
show more