forum

ZUN - Green Sanatorium

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xyou
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on samedi 6 octobre 2012 at 14:33:43

Artist: ZUN
Title: Green Sanatorium
Source: Neo-Traditionalism of Japan
Tags: Green Sanatorium Touhou ZUN Neo-Traditionalism of Japan music collection 7 Maribel Hearn Renko Usami
BPM: 148,98
Filesize: 10270kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,52 stars, 261 notes)
  2. Insane (4,94 stars, 575 notes)
  3. Normal (1,79 stars, 138 notes)
Download: ZUN - Green Sanatorium
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello every one. This is my first beatmap ever, so I know there must be some things to change, that's why i need your help ^^' i hope you'll enjoy it though :D Erm... well, i don't know if there is things i have to say here, so i'll look at my topic carefully if you need me to say some things ^^'
x847606653
>_>
Topic Starter
Xyou
E-erm... what do you mean by ">_>"? ^^'
x847606653

Xyou wrote:

E-erm... what do you mean by ">_>"? ^^'

don't notice it.I like this songs._.try to do more good about this
Nitori
Timing: Offset changed to 828 (this places the large white tick at beat 1, which makes more sense in mapping, though you may have to move all your beats to the right by two beats)
BPM: Rounded to 149 (Makes sense that a MIDI user like ZUN would use a whole number anyways)

Normal: Needs larger hitcircles. These ones are too small for a Normal player.

Those are the big basic stuff. Hope that helped.
Topic Starter
Xyou
Ok, thank you i'll try to fix all that as soon as possible :D Thanks for your help \o/
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.