forum

Planetboom - Keys to the world

posted
Total Posts
show more
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
Fixed beatmap by both modding :)
deepsea
All map is good, just...

All Difficulties-RESNAP ALL NOTES. Please remember this after timing change.

Also, IMO the easist difficulty is still tough for newers, do you want to make an easier one? This is a suggestion.

Get a teletubby star.
Takuma
General:
You still didn't resnap notes. Timing > Resnap all notes - do this with the 1/4 snap divisor.

MX:
I think the slider velocity is a little too fast.
01:21:46 (1) - Maybe add a finish?

Hard:
01:20:34 (10) - New combo.
01:20:90 (12) - ^

Normal:
01:16:028 - It feels odd that there's a break then a few notes - you should delete the break and map this section imo.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

deepsea wrote:

All map is good, just...

All Difficulties-RESNAP ALL NOTES. Please remember this after timing change.

Also, IMO the easist difficulty is still tough for newers, do you want to make an easier one? This is a suggestion.

Get a teletubby star.

Fixed. But I think normal isn't hard like star-rated. It is about 3.35~3.75 rated?
So, I think this beatmap don't need to easier map.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

Takuma wrote:

General:
You still didn't resnap notes. Timing > Resnap all notes - do this with the 1/4 snap divisor.

MX:
I think the slider velocity is a little too fast.
- I wanted to player can feel speed on this speedy song. If you think this slider velocity make this map extremely hard, then I'll fix it.

01:21:46 (1) - Maybe add a finish?

Hard:
01:20:34 (10) - New combo.
01:20:90 (12) - ^

Normal:
01:16:028 - It feels odd that there's a break then a few notes - you should delete the break and map this section imo.
-Then, the difficulty is raised. I don't want that. :(

Fixed :)
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
01:10:77 (5) - move down a little so that spacing is consistent. Sometimes grid snap makes spacing too far or too close and you have to turn it off to move a note to the right spot

[Hard]
00:12:65 (7) - so many repeats on a long slider in Hard is a bit boring...
00:18:09 (3) - maybe have this above 2 so it isnt on top of 4?
01:05:71 (8,1,1) - this might look a bit cleaner if you move the yellow 1 until it lines up with the green 1
01:21:46 (1) - perhaps have this end silently, since there is no sound in the music where it ends

[MX]
00:09:65 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this section feels blank without hitsounds...
01:21:46 (1) - end silently

Your map is very polished already, I think that with a little more effort it will be quite beautiful to play :)
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
minyeob
Remod.

[Hard]
01:06:09 ( ) - Add a note?

[MX]
01:14:52 (7) - Clap on the start point.

I gave a star before :P
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
Mogsy
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

Mogsworth wrote:

All difficulties:
-00:29:153 - Set this as the preview point.
- I didn't know how can I set the preview point T.T
Thank U for tell me about preview point.

By the way, I think 17:340 is more fitter.
So, I fixed it at 17:340.
Any defecf in here?

Normal:
-00:15:09 (5) - Remove the Finish, this part could do without one, since there is no resonating sound afterwards.
-00:51:27 (10) - Add a Clap.
-00:53:34 (6) - Remove the Clap from the endpoint.
-A spinner is needed so there is no absolute max score set in stone. I'd suggest you replace 01:20:34 (1,2,3,4,5) with one.

Hard:
*-01:08:15 (5) - This is slightly awkward to me, I dunno. I'd suggest either a new combo mark or leaving it as it is unless another BAT brings up this point.
-01:21:46 (1) - End this silently (have the last inherit timing section have no hitsound volume).

MX:
-00:42:46 (10) - Finish goes here.
-01:21:46 (1) - End this silently (have the last inherit timing section have no hitsound volume).

That's all I really have to complain about. Fix and I'll bubble.

Mogsy
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
DeathxShinigami
Almost there! o:
Mogsy
If you've seriously got nothing to contribute, you don't need to post, DxS, since it looks like you starred it already. :/

Bubble, by the way.
RemmyX25
Normal:
Increase the hitcircle size, please. This will also lower the star rating, giving it a wider spread.
01:19:121- You don't need a break here.

MX:
00:28:21 (7) - Slider is improperly snapped.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

RemmyX25 wrote:

Normal:
Increase the hitcircle size, please. This will also lower the star rating, giving it a wider spread.
01:19:121- You don't need a break here.

MX:
00:28:21 (7) - Slider is improperly snapped.
RemmyX25
ohi re-bubble.
Mogsy
Ranked.
minyeob