League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
ive never done a pentakill.
almost had one once with pre nerf twitch but someone stole the last kill
Vish024
Only ever had one with Fizz, 3 people were caught by the shark.
nomen
over one and a half year I've got like 4, first was with renekton
Kanye West

First pentakill was with prenerf vlad, drop ult and walk into 5 for instant penta

I got 2 with Akali, and one with Singed (lol)

Got a few quadras with Vayne, Irelia and GP. Always got that last kill stolen by some scumbag support.
Sleep Powder
I likes that thar one girl what gots the big boobies.
GeeNX
We should make some LoL games for fun, with osu! people, would be nice. I would join on EUW games *.*
silmarilen

animask wrote:

I likes that thar one girl what gots the big boobies.
like... every female champ except for annie?
GeeNX
lulu >_>
<_<
silmarilen
what is a lulu?
Breeze

Ouariasse wrote:

Got my first pentakill with yi a few days ago, felt so good
I got my first penta kill with.....teemo (′・ω・`)

And, anyone else call Ryan "White Wolf"?
Kairi
First penta with Vayne :)
JesusYamato
Oh i've had pentas before just not with yi, it's so fucking hard not getting blowed up after the triple/quadra. I dived to their nexus for that one and they still had their inhib turret up LOL
My first penta was teemo, i've got a few with vayne, one with ad sona, one with irelia, one with tristana and one with darius.
Almost had one with lee once but tunnel vision made me miss the gp who ran away ;_;
TKiller
well since we're doing this

Katarina, Kog Maw, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Olaf, Katarina, Soraka, Annie, Yi, Akali

normal games are glorious
Angelique
It looks like I'm still a newbie... I never got a penta before ;w; Oh my...

Look like Syndra is gonna come out... Looks kinda hard to play her :/
Breeze
There's no Syndra in CN sever yet, I'm looking forward to her though, her skill looked awesome
JesusYamato
penta with soraka? pro dude
idk if syndra is just a bad teamfight hero in general but so far the routine has been the same: win lane, be useless in teamfight. Maybe people still have no idea hwo to teamfight with her
GeeNX
Syndra useless in teamfight? NAH NO WAY, she has low CDs and dunno she has CC she is pretty good on teamfights,anyways I am not expert at MID lane cuz my main role is jungler, 2nd season near finish and I had awesome bad luck with elo these last days...would be nice if I can get at lesat gold...
nomen
Haven't played her, haven't actually played LoL for a while, but for me as mid player she's look strong on lane. Low CD and AOE damage makes her very good in teamfights as well.
Shiro
I'm gonna try her on PBE when I'm not lazy.

And the only penta I ever had was against bots with Akali. =(
GeeNX
Hecarim is viable? I wanted ask this to you guys. I think is a very funny champion but I think is not that viable for late and mid game, there are tons of better junglers , on my oppinion this could be easy solved adding some damage on Q and more ratio. What do you think?
UnderminE
I think you are pro.
Kanye West
Hecarim is perfectly fine, very underrated champion imho.
tyrael6192
there's a video of SivHD using him in a trojan horse manner where everyone hides inside him because he has no collision, and then it's like impossible to target them... it's on youtube somewhere
GeeNX

Why team, why? WHY U NO LET ME CARRY, and you always feed mid ;_;
Aeidxst
because that's not a team.
silmarilen
i watched phantomlord play AP hecarim once.
was fun
GeeNX
funnier stream is Ocelote, Its not because he is spanish >_> uhm he trolls, he sings, and dunno he makes jokes and all and sometimes he play good is funny to see >_> Also syndra is not as OP as I thought
silmarilen
i dont like ocelote
TKiller
nk best streamer
Wojjan
I really like Syndra because I main Galio mid. I remember back when everybody went Diana mid, too. Goodtimes.
It's sad how I main champs that nobody has any idea how to play with. mid Galio, support Karma... They're incredibly good when played right, but nobody on my team has any idea how they work, so I miss a lot of opportunities.

This one time jungle chogath fed my mid lane two kills as Galio. And then the fucker does what you exactly don't want to do ever with Galio mid

"I'm gonna take second blue myself"

Two minutes later Karthus mid now has our blue.
Vulf
That's exactly why you don't see a lot of Galio's in solo queue cause he is too team reliant. I love playing galio mid he counters some of the top mid picks atm and does it well. Problem is your team needs to be somewhat competent for it to work out. Try playing him in 5's.
Colin Hou
Galio is a good counter-pick as mid ap. he isn't a good burster but can carry your team fights in early-middle game.

btw anyone knows how S2 ranks are going to be counted? I heard a lot of ppl saying our score will be reset to the history best ab the beginning of the final month, and when the season ends, it counts the better one between history best and your current. (this is odd cuz history best is always best lol, maybe they mean the old history best)
Kairi
Syndra could be pretty good in tourneys but she IS hard to play mechanically.
TKiller
I got no idea how to support with Karma to be honest. Supporting is currently based on early opportunism, itemless scaling through the game and spammable disables/utility skills.

I've wrecked games playing her top and mid, she's really strong when you are farmed and especially when you have a good melee carry on your team, but supporting with her is a mystery for me.

My first ranked game this season was with support Karma and I don't remember how I won it.
Colin Hou
She is an ap carry rather than support
Stefan

Kairi wrote:

Syndra could be pretty good in tourneys but she IS hard to play mechanically.
And IF you can play here, you feel like a jerk, to fight against her.
Also, the awkward moment when a Syndra throws the red/blue buff at Baron/Dragon.
TehAngmor
Server : Garena
Name : Blackops117 :D
Wojjan

Colin Hou wrote:

Galio isn't a good burster

Colin Hou wrote:

Karma is an ap carry rather than support
awhazzawhazzawhat

Galio has some of the most ridiculous burst damage in the game with his Q alone, and I've dropped carries to a THIRD of their health lategame with his ult. He is the epitome of burst damage, but only has the one combo going for him. He has tons of burst damage but can usually only take down one champ in teamfights and score assists with his ult or his E on the other 4.

(Spoiler, I stick another point in W at level 5. Sue me.)

Karma on the other hand is a great AP mid, a decent counterpick to some hard-to-deal mid champs (I find her the only champ that can counter Talon reasonably well, but I might just have Talonphobia) but not an AP carry. Because she's intended as support by Riot her abilities don't scale well enough for her to actually carry any game. Yes, she can play against most mid champs (barring real snazzy fuckers like, say, a good Anivia) and will probably win the lane for your team but what you have at the end is a fed support champ.
WarGameItalia
I love LoL ^^
Kanye West
Tryndamere+Karma is a pretty good combo
show more