forum

Make Approach Rate function for user definable option

posted
Total Posts

Do you support user-definable AR in ranked play?

Yes
50.79%
Yes, with a negative multiplier
21.16%
No
28.04%
Total votes: 189
Polling ended
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,757
show more
Snepif

ztrot wrote:

ban this all together? maps that have ars that don't fit should be addressed in the modding phase no fixed by a mod.
Exactly this.
CXu
Let me put it this way: No.
Makar
So basically a lot of people are voting for Yes because it makes it easier for them and don't bother thinking of what they are really asking for because all they care about is a better score. They give no reasons on why it shouldn't be a negative multiplier :/

The large majority of the people posting here post "No" or "Yes but with a negative multiplier" and give lots of reasoning for it, but the few people who post saying they support it generally just say "support" and very few of those say something more than that ~
Renard_old

MMzz wrote:

ban ar10 from being selected. You should be forced to play hr Y:
NO... AR10 ON ALL MAPS KGO! XD

and AQO ....PRACTICE UNTIL U DIE!! xd
Renard_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

okay so you basically want osu! to be easier for you without any change in multiplier

ok
what about changing the ar reduce multiplier by 0.10
GladiOol
Mak stream function for user definalble opton

HEY GUIS. I HAVE TRUBLE WITH STREAMS. THEY R FAST AND MY MOUSE NO GOOD LOL. I CLIK AND CLIC BUT NOT FASTEST ENOGH. SO PLS MAK STRAMS FOR USER DFINALBE BECUZ THIS IS NO GOOD. JUST BECUS I AM BAT AT STRAMS DOSNT MEAN I SHOLD NOT BE ABL TO FC MAP. WTF. UNFAIR PEPPY PLS.
Zare

GladiOol wrote:

HEY GUIS. I HAVE TRUBLE WITH STREAMS. THEY R FAST AND MY MOUSE NO GOOD LOL. I CLIK AND CLIC BUT NOT FASTEST ENOGH. SO PLS MAK STRAMS FOR USER DFINALBE BECUZ THIS IS NO GOOD. JUST BECUS I AM BAT AT STRAMS DOSNT MEAN I SHOLD NOT BE ABL TO FC MAP. WTF. UNFAIR PEPPY PLS.
Which is basically what the "more keys for streaming" feature request is about.
Aqo

Renard wrote:

and AQO ....PRACTICE UNTIL U DIE!! xd
How to practice AR10.3 on maps above 160bpm!? DT LOL NO D:
deadbeat
i'm thinking no on this. this should be a choice my the mapper. i can understand that people play better with a higher or lower AR. however, if its too slow, Hard Rock, if its too fast, then practice. simple
Aqo
Gee would sure be nice if some people actually read the thread before posting
deadbeat

Aqo wrote:

i'll be honest here, i didn't. didn't even bother trying. why. cause its 6am, and i'm too tired to read through nearly 26 pages of this. i might read it at a later point. but for now, what i wrote is my view point on this request. i may change it later upon reading the discussion. but for now, what i wrote stands
Zare

Aqo wrote:

We're going in circles for many pages already, anyways.
Snepif

GladiOol wrote:

HEY GUIS. I HAVE TRUBLE WITH STREAMS. THEY R FAST AND MY MOUSE NO GOOD LOL. I CLIK AND CLIC BUT NOT FASTEST ENOGH. SO PLS MAK STRAMS FOR USER DFINALBE BECUZ THIS IS NO GOOD. JUST BECUS I AM BAT AT STRAMS DOSNT MEAN I SHOLD NOT BE ABL TO RAISE MY PP. WTF. UNFAIR PEPPY PLS.
jesse1412
Instead of reading the entire thread I'll just ask, how many considerably good players apart from tom actually support this, I really don't see many amazing players supporting this compared to amazing players who oppose.

And no I don't mean "anyone who can doubltime fc some random insanes" I'm talking about people who are actually good at setting incredible scores.
Aqo

jesus1412 wrote:

Instead of reading the entire thread I'll just ask, how many considerably good players apart from tom actually support this, I really don't see many amazing players supporting this compared to amazing players who oppose.

And no I don't mean "anyone who can doubltime fc some random insanes" I'm talking about people who are actually good at setting incredible scores.
Go read the thread. Last 2 weeks' pages would be enough.
jesse1412

Aqo wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

Go read the thread. Last 2 weeks' pages would be enough.
Name some please.
Zare
How many "good" players even read in the forum?
MillhioreF

Zarerion wrote:

Tom94 is probably the best player who actually reads the forum, I know he definitely doesn't represent the majority though...
Tshemmp

MillhioreF wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

Tom94 is probably the best player who actually reads the forum, I know he definitely doesn't represent the majority though...
yeah

Anyway, where is the problem if this gets implemented with a score reducing multiplier? Everyone wins then - apart maybe from mappers who want their maps being played with a certain AR. Yeah, be happy your map is being played at all.
bomber34

Tshemmp wrote:

yeah

Anyway, where is the problem if this gets implemented with a score reducing multiplier? Everyone wins then - apart maybe from mappers who want their maps being played with a certain AR. Yeah, be happy your map is being played at all.
I think most people complain about the idea that there is no score reduce multiplier at all :/
mm201
I've said it already that the only sane way I can think of doing this is by making the Easy mod's AR customizable. This might come along some day or another, who knows.
This thread is getting spammy so I'm going to lock it.