Renard - Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Stay Gay Pony Girl) [Appr

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mercurial
Someone is evading the Rules... again.

Also.

Kurisuchianu wrote:

Wait a second, why is in the tag "Taiko"?
ok
Nice TAG map :)
Wishy
Go unrank.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.
JMC
Holy shit its Airman related...!!

Blue Dragon wrote:

WHAT THE OH MY FUCKING GOD

OH GOD MAN OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD MAN
Mismagius
That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
Card N'FoRcE

Blue Dragon wrote:

That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
I agree (as in "I agree that mods shouldn't change how a map has to be modded/fixed"), but I still find it funny that some people made rules about stuff that basically can't be played easily on Hidden but plays fine normally.
Mismagius
Also, stop blaming me for whatever happened in the ranking/approving process of this map. I wasn't ANY involved with it, the only thing I did was submit the old map, struggle for it to get approved and fail (because there were 'easier maps waiting for it'), then ztrot asked me to resubmit the map and then he got it ranked on his own.

If you really want to put the blame in someone when you don't even know the story behind it, you are stupid.

Yes, this goes to some certain people in a certain country, who seem to hate me for no reason at all.
Purple

Blue Dragon wrote:

Also, stop blaming me for whatever happened in the ranking/approving process of this map. I wasn't ANY involved with it, the only thing I did was submit the old map, struggle for it to get approved and fail (because there were 'easier maps waiting for it'), then ztrot asked me to resubmit the map and then he got it ranked on his own.

If you really want to put the blame in someone when you don't even know the story behind it, you are stupid.

Yes, this goes to some certain people in a certain country, who seem to hate me for no reason at all.
Well idk wtf is wrong with Argentina but ~I~ don't hate you at all :3. Fame is always going to attract some very vocal haters, you just have to accept that fact and deal with it. They are just jealous of your legendary status as a mapper.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Give me some hate guys leave blue_dragon alone! :U Really I'm the one that got the map approved.
MoodyRPG
I can't hate you ztrot :3

Gratz :)
Cristian

Kurisuchianu wrote:

ok
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.
[Luanny]

Kurisuchianu wrote:

Kurisuchianu wrote:

ok
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.
Because there is a taiko diff on the mapset, so you can find it by searching "taiko"

For example, this map has a taiko diff, is approved too but you can't find it searching for taiko because no taiko in tags
Mercurial
But the diff has the "Taiko" name itself.

In this case, is totally unnecessary.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Kazuo
why you guys are so mean
Mercurial
I'm not a bad person, I just want to make sure that the rules are not being broken.
[Luanny]

Mercurial wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
SPOILER
Let's use BD as example.

Approved beatmaps like TU4AR and Banned Forever has a 'Nogard' diff but aren't listed there.

Changing search filter to ranked:

No 'Nogard' diff but you can still find it because of the tags
VelperK
Please don't unrank this because of an unnoticeable thing to the eyes of the "normal" people, thank you.

btw, congrats BD! i hate you ztrot, go die.
Mismagius
Tags issue isn't unrankable, so even if this kid tries, he won't make the map unranked. He can try to make whatever he wants, the map was checked by 3 team members so it just won't be unranked.

Deal with it.

And thanks for whoever likes the map. :D
Mercurial

[Luanny PhNyx] wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
SPOILER
Let's use BD as example.

Approved beatmaps like TU4AR and Banned Forever has a 'Nogard' diff but aren't listed there.

Changing search filter to ranked:

No 'Nogard' diff but you can still find it because of the tags

Oh, thanks for clarify me this.

btw, the diff name could be searched ingame.
Cristian
Just saying.
Topic Starter
ztrot
as silly as the tag sounds i questioned it too made no sense but i figured just like with guest names on beat maps it should be consistent also it is a tag not reason to unrank over something so minor it isn't really a map error now is it.
miss_master_old
Very very hard...
Wishy
This map is horrible because AR 9.
Sarthorious
Yeah, AR 9 sucks e.e
Cristian
You don't read that kind of notes isn't?
Wishy
This map would've been way better with AR 10, just like Airman =_=.
Ohrami
Wow. A lot of my favorite parts were removed from this map. What the hell.
xsrsbsns

Wishy22 wrote:

This map would've been way better with AR 10, just like Airman =_=.
This. Pretty surprised you guys went with 9 after already making Airman 10.
Wishy
Go unrank, fix the broken slider and go AR 10!
Cygnus
If the mapper sticks to AR9, please don't force them to fix it. It doesn't mean that you guys want AR10, doesn't mean he should follow.

Making it AR9 gives more challenge to players and also making it more playable for not-so-pro players.
rickyboi

Philippines wrote:

Making it AR9 gives more challenge to players and also making it more playable for not-so-pro players.
As an AR 9 player, I find this map WAY easier to play on AR 10.
Cygnus
Well, that's probably your taste then. I find AR9 fine and intuitive.
Wishy

Philippines wrote:

If the mapper sticks to AR9, please don't force them to fix it. It doesn't mean that you guys want AR10, doesn't mean he should follow.

This kind of maps can only be correctly (somewhat) played by VERY good players, if you are not used to AR 10, then you probably can't play this at all, and when you get used to AR 10 this kind of maps are way better to play with max AR. I am not a high AR master, I like AR 9 overall, but this kind of maps just look and play better with AR 10.
Stefan
Just use HardRock if you think that you have Problems with AR9.
And so what if circles getting smaller and the HP getting harder, deal with it that the AR is at 9.
Mismagius
I wanted to use AR10 but ztrot found it better as AR9, saying that if you want AR10 you can just put HR on. I personally don't agree much, but he's the mapper now ;p
[Dellirium]

Blue Dragon wrote:

The rule says "never".
Mismagius

[Dellirium] wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

The rule says "never".
Okay, so go ahead and unrank it then if you find it such an unplayable issue.

Oh wait, you can't.
xsrsbsns
I might not completely agree with any form of unranks but some of the arrogance being displayed here is just disgusting
Mismagius

xsrsbsns wrote:

I might not completely agree with any form of unranks but some of the arrogance being displayed here is just disgusting
The thing is that I'm tired of people wanting to find stupid reasons to unrank it just because they don't like the map (or the mapper, like Mercurial's case). It's even more offending than my answers, and it's also a terrible attitude.
Mercurial
I don't like the mapping displayed here, is such like a DJPop TAG map, that's disgusting in many ways.
Cyclohexane
the given "unrank" reasons are stupid if you look at them.

btw, don't like it, don't play it. There are many other maps to pick.
show more