forum

Renard - Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Stay Gay Pony Girl) [Appr

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan
Just use HardRock if you think that you have Problems with AR9.
And so what if circles getting smaller and the HP getting harder, deal with it that the AR is at 9.
Mismagius
I wanted to use AR10 but ztrot found it better as AR9, saying that if you want AR10 you can just put HR on. I personally don't agree much, but he's the mapper now ;p
[Dellirium]

Blue Dragon wrote:

That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
The rule says "never".
Mismagius

[Dellirium] wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
The rule says "never".
Okay, so go ahead and unrank it then if you find it such an unplayable issue.

Oh wait, you can't.
xsrsbsns
I might not completely agree with any form of unranks but some of the arrogance being displayed here is just disgusting
Mismagius

xsrsbsns wrote:

I might not completely agree with any form of unranks but some of the arrogance being displayed here is just disgusting
The thing is that I'm tired of people wanting to find stupid reasons to unrank it just because they don't like the map (or the mapper, like Mercurial's case). It's even more offending than my answers, and it's also a terrible attitude.
Mercurial
I don't like the mapping displayed here, is such like a DJPop TAG map, that's disgusting in many ways.
Cyclohexane
the given "unrank" reasons are stupid if you look at them.

btw, don't like it, don't play it. There are many other maps to pick.
deadbeat
look guys. there is nothing wrong with the slider. its perfectly playable. if you have a have problem with it, then too bad. this isn't even worth a unrank. if the whole path was off-screen, then yes, that would be enough for a unrank. but its all on screen and totally re-able. stop bitching about the tiniest little detail
Mismagius

Mercurial wrote:

I don't like the mapping displayed here, is such like a DJPop TAG map, that's disgusting in many ways.
That's not a reason for an unrank and for a childish attitude.
Cyclohexane
Even better, if you want to pick out every single little thing that could be possibly discussed in maps, here's a link that I'm sure will be of use
Mercurial

Blue Dragon wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said that must be unranked.

But please, the next time try to do some better mapping than this shit.
Seph
haters gonna fucking hate
Andrea
I love you Mercurial <3
BrokenArrow
The person who unranks this will die a horrible death.
Haters gonna die. <3
Mercurial

Blue Dragon wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Okay, so go ahead and unrank it then if you find it such an unplayable issue.

Oh wait, you can't.
Childish attitude? Where?
Mismagius

Mercurial wrote:

Childish attitude? Where?
Just talking with kids in a language they can understand.
Mercurial
I'm not gonna talk with a child with "16 years old mental problems".

#YOLO.
deadbeat
requesting a lock. this is going no where.
Seph
I hate BD therefore this should get unranked. THAT IS ENOUGH REASON FOR AN UNRANK.

BATS LISTEN TO ME PLS

BATS STAHP
Andrea
Okay, I'm locking this.