forum

Seto Asami & Hayami Saori - Kokoro no Senritsu (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
laport
This song makes blood rushing out my ears.

Anyways, congratulations.
Dark_Ai
*sigh* oh my...

congratz anyway!~
Deif

Philippines wrote:

One thing I should suggest: Never listen to other people's opinion.
Worst advice ever. If you don't hear what other people suggest, the whole ranking system (playtest - feedback info to the mapper) wouldn't make any sense. In fact, it's useful to improve ourselves and the quality of our maps.

Regardless my opinion, congratulations Andrea!
those
So if I understand correctly, another forty-five seconds was mapped and it received... how many mods?
h3k1ru
this game became full of haters
kanequito
Awesome!
Tanzklaue

those wrote:

So if I understand correctly, another forty-five seconds was mapped and it received... how many mods?
good point. though it is now too late.
IkkiMinami
:)
Gabriela
Congratz! --

This is a beautiful song! :)
Cygnus

Deif wrote:

Philippines wrote:

One thing I should suggest: Never listen to other people's opinion.
Worst advice ever. If you don't hear what other people suggest, the whole ranking system (playtest - feedback info to the mapper) wouldn't make any sense. In fact, it's useful to improve ourselves and the quality of our maps.

Regardless my opinion, congratulations Andrea!
I might have just said it wrong, sorry. What I mean is, if you know that you're going the right way, why bother listening on others?
Cyclohexane
Worst advice ever still.
Tanzklaue

Philippines wrote:

I might have just said it wrong, sorry. What I mean is, if you know that you're going the right way, why bother listening on others?
because the things you have done probably could be done better, and what other people suggest could be better than what you had originally done.

people like you are the reason why the modding-community dies slowly, only leaving half assed mods for people who don't care for other opinions anyway.
Kei
inb4 locked
h3k1ru

Tanzklaue wrote:

because the things you have done probably could be done better, and what other people suggest could be better than what you had originally done.
or in reverse way?

having an opinion doesnt make it true
Cygnus
I'm so orz. Anyway, congrats again.

I don't wanna cause any trouble, sorry If i'm too stupid with all the words I'm saying.
Mithos
From the ranking criteria, the main point in bold.

The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels): this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love. It's really hard to define how a specific spread could work in a specific song beforehand, but here's a list of things to consider: the difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order and/or with a reasonable gap between them; there should be at least one difficulty around ~2.5/3 star difficulty level; if your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be insane (this basically means that it's highly recommended to have 3 difficulties unless the song itself doesn't allow much variety); if your mapset has three difficulties, one of them should be about ~2.5/3 star difficulty level, and the second should not be Insane; if your map has four or more difficulties, at least two should be something other than Insane.
Topic Starter
Andrea
I don't see any Insane here, what's the point of your post? o.o
cRyo[iceeicee]

Andrea wrote:

what's the point of your post? o.o
unrank and add Insane ofc !
Frostmourne
@Mithost

If you were looking at the icon on the beatmap listing then I think you are wrong.

What's your definition of Insane ? , The song itself is calm song. If you still insist to make an Insane diff one , it will become overmapped and not fun at all.

If you are not sure, you should not be here in the first place.
lolcubes
Can we stop witch hunting? The map is perfectly fine.

h3k1ru wrote:

this game became full of haters
HakuNoKaemi
It's a TV Size with the bare minimum number of difficulties.

Yeah, there are many maps like this, but I expect a TV Size map to be at least a 4-diff, or at least with some guests.

And no, this game isn't full of haters for no reason. I really hate 2-diffs short map mapsets as they feel to be not worked.