forum

Seto Asami & Hayami Saori - Kokoro no Senritsu (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif
Seriously.. I don't know if I want to cry or laugh.
Kei
The start of the song (00:00:069 ~ 01:00:750) is mappable. Half of the song is unnecessarily skipped imo :l
cRyo[iceeicee]
TARI TARI!!!!
Konei
Congratz~
dkun

Kei wrote:

The start of the song (00:00:069 ~ 01:00:750) is mappable. Half of the song is unnecessarily skipped imo :l
uh, isn't this unrankable if it's not mapped?
Spread Wings_old
Omg everyone is conspiring against Andrea maps :o
Sakura

dkun wrote:

Kei wrote:

Yes it is, unranking, mapper needs to finish mapping the first half
Shiro

dkun wrote:

Kei wrote:

The rule states 20% of the mp3 (not cumulative), so 15% intro and 15% outro unmapped is allowed, but 21% intro alone unmapped isn't.
dkun
Kurokami
Oh my. Andrea is so lazy. o.o
Oricc
Nice one BATs
GladiOol
I love it how such a mistake was made by a BAT.
Natteke
People never learn

Spread Wings_old

GladiOol wrote:

I love it how such a mistake was made by a BAT.
Marcin

Natteke wrote:

People never learn

Tanzklaue
wow, we had quite a few slaps from andrea about what he got ranked. but, really, a not even finished, half-assed map?

bt we shouldn't bash andrea to much, though he is really a lazy something, but much rather the MAT (Kenezz) and BAT (Mafiamaster) giving this their seal of approval, in form of a bubble and a rank. something like this is not a "little slip", not overlooking an overlapped repeatarrow or something, no, this was ranking a simply not finished map and I don't know, but I don't think that anybody else would have got this ranked.

this is a punch into the face of everybody who actually cares about his map, everybody who desperately tries to get MATs and BATs to mod his or her map, and to every MAT/BAT who actually tries to do his or her job properly.
thelewa
Everyone deserves a slap
Snepif
Wow. Just wow. Another unranked speedrank o.o well... mapping 2 diffs with half of the mp3 not being mapped and pure copypasta... I don't know what to say honestly.
Also...

Tanzklaue wrote:

this is a punch into the face of everybody who actually cares about his map, everybody who desperately tries to get MATs and BATs to mod his or her map, and to every MAT/BAT who actually tries to do his or her job properly.
Pretty much what it is, indeed.
Seph
yay another quality map ran-

oh.
Mismagius

Seph wrote:

oh.
your avatar is perfect for that post

Also... I completely agree with the previous posts.

Also, a question to andrea:

Why do you have to ignore the people who say this? Why do you just keep doing what you are doing? Don't you think it's unfair?

But please don't troll. Give constructive criticism instead of trolling, thanks. Any trolling posts will be deleted.
dkun

Blue Dragon wrote:

Seph wrote:

oh.
your avatar is perfect for that post

Also... I completely agree with the previous posts.

Also, a question to andrea:

Why do you have to ignore the people who say this? Why do you just keep doing what you are doing? Don't you think it's unfair?

But please don't troll. Give constructive criticism instead of trolling, thanks. Any trolling posts will be deleted.
Another question to Andrea:

Are you choosing to be oblivious on purpose or are you just that oblivious?
t/92895
popner

Rules wrote:

You must cut your mp3 if you're using less than 80% of it. This doesn't count intro time, and thus only applies if more than 20% of the outro is unmapped. If you only plan to map a portion of your song, then including the full mp3 is a waste of file space. Many mp3 editing tools like this exist which make fading and cutting a song simple. However, if you have a legitimate reason for keeping your full mp3 (e.g. a storyboard after the map ends), then that is fine.

There isn't any unrankable thing.
Tanzklaue

popner wrote:

Rules wrote:

You must cut your mp3 if you're using less than 80% of it. This doesn't count intro time, and thus only applies if more than 20% of the outro is unmapped. If you only plan to map a portion of your song, then including the full mp3 is a waste of file space. Many mp3 editing tools like this exist which make fading and cutting a song simple. However, if you have a legitimate reason for keeping your full mp3 (e.g. a storyboard after the map ends), then that is fine.
50% of the mp3 is not an intro :3
Mismagius

popner wrote:

If you only plan to map a portion of your song, then including the full mp3 is a waste of file space.
Also, 50% of the MP3 is a big problem.
dkun

popner wrote:

Rules wrote:

Rules wrote:

can't tell if stupid
Kei

Tanzklaue wrote:

50% of the mp3 is not an intro :3
And that 50% is completely mappable in this case.
popner
thus only applies if more than 20% of the outro is unmapped.

So what if two rules conflict?
Mismagius

popner wrote:

Then a mapper, when in doubt, should check what's right and what's wrong instead of outright ranking his map in 9 days without even checking the rules.
dkun

popner wrote:

rule of thumb

50% of an mp3 not being used is blatantly stupid
have some common sense

did you even look at the ranking date? I don't see the MAT/BAT ranking this asking if it was in question?
Tanzklaue

dkun wrote:

popner wrote:

rule of thumb

50% of an mp3 not being used is blatantly stupid
have some common sense

did you even look at the ranking date? I don't see the MAT/BAT ranking this asking if it was in question?
common sense seems to be an big issue with the staff involved in ranking generally. helping people who don't need the help (or shouldn't need it :P), but leaving otu the people who desperately search for help because they are too busy (modding maps that don't need their help as much) is not that logical either.
jericho2442
Locking until I can talk with the people involved, this is going nowhere and not helping,
I understand people have legitimate reasons and worries, and lots have valid points, but turning it into an argument will not help anyone.
I will talk to the people involved then unlock, once the new parts are mapped please help mod this to a good standard so that we can get this reranked and the scores back for the players who have lost score.
Thank you :)
Topic Starter
Andrea
Finished and moved back to Pending Beatmaps.

I'm sorry for the trouble to everyone.
Sakura
You forgot to unlock the thread, so i did that for you
Lybydose
There's no reason this should have been unranked. Unmapped portion requirements don't apply to the intro, and this file isn't even large to begin with. It's a stretch to even call the intro "mappable" due to the lack of a steady beat to follow.

Instead, you're just coming up with completely arbitrary and irrelevant reasons to unrank something just because you disagree with who the mapper is and/or don't want it ranked in a short period of time, neither of which have anything to do with map quality or "rankability".
ztrot
I see nothing wrong with the map as is and personally this convo is far to negative please Andrea take this time to possibly lay off getting your maps looked into so fast you might find it will do a world of good for you.
Mercurial
Go go Andrea.
Snepif

Lybydose wrote:

There's no reason this should have been unranked. Unmapped portion requirements don't apply to the intro, and this file isn't even large to begin with. It's a stretch to even call the intro "mappable" due to the lack of a steady beat to follow.

Instead, you're just coming up with completely arbitrary and irrelevant reasons to unrank something just because you disagree with who the mapper is and/or don't want it ranked in a short period of time, neither of which have anything to do with map quality or "rankability".
We're complaining about how a mapper gets a half-assed map ranked in 9 days -not just the unrank thing-, being so lazy that he can't even map the whole song, and only maps 2 diffs with pure copypaste and gets 2 XATs in the blink of an eye; while other people have to struggle hard to get their maps ranked for months and months, and they put 10x the effort Andrea made in this map. Also, the intro is completely mappeable, it matches with the bpm perfectly.
Darksonic
This is just..... stupid.

Personally I think the mapper can choose to map or not the first part due this is not a big problem and maybe it's not really good to map like the rest of the song, and if people don't want to listen it, there is a "Skip" button..

BUT YEY RULES
Topic Starter
Andrea
Snepif if you don't know anything, just don't post, thanks.

There isn't any copy-paste at all in the map, also, I put lots of effort when I make my maps, so yeah.

You can already leave the topic.
Mercurial

Darksonic wrote:

and if people don't want to listen it, there is a "Skip" button..
So stop raging against mappers by Speed ranks and stuff.

Just take care of their own maps on getting ranked.

Atte: A mapper that took 11 months to get his map ranked.
show more