forum

BACK-ON - Flyaway

posted
Total Posts
show more
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sushi
[Easy]
Fine

[Normal]
Meeeh fine

[Hard]
00:10:33 (2,6,7) - not completely symetric
00:32:42 (5,6) - align

[Fly away!!!]
00:20:81 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - OMG =D
01:07:41 (5,6,7) - Meh!!!!! stack these PROPERLY
01:21:12 (1) - finish 1 beat later?

Nice map. (eh? i got the game but didn't see the show o_o)

Star!
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: BACK-ON - Fly Away (ztrot) [Fly Away!!!].osu
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
looks good

[Normal]
looks good

[Hard]
looks great

[FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAA~AAAAA~AAAAAAAAAAAAAY!]
00:27:26 (4,5) - can you make these less hidden by 3
decrease hitcircle size PLEASE and decrease drain a tad

aside from the hit explosion and that i think this is bubbled so fix rl fast and call me back here pronto!
Starrodkirby86

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAA~AAAAA~AAAAAAAAAAAAAY!]
00:27:26 (4,5) - can you make these less hidden by 3
decrease hitcircle size PLEASE and decrease drain a tad

aside from the hit explosion and that i think this is bubbled so fix rl fast and call me back here pronto!
Very well.

(don't give kds ztrot bro)

Yuukari-Banteki
Takuma
omgshane
Can I get the name of anime that is in the video! Thanks

Looks like one of the Tales series to me
Daru
Credit me on the skin, please? ._.
Starrodkirby86

omgshane wrote:

Can I get the name of anime that is in the video! Thanks

Looks like one of the Tales series to me
It's not an anime. It's Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2.

There are only two Tales animes, and that's Symphonia + Abyss. Watch those if you haven't.

Daru wrote:

Credit me on the skin, please? ._.
DARU IS A GREAT SKINNERRRR(ORZ)
Gabi
all diffs were good except...

your [Fly Away!!!] diff is one of the most stupid maps i have seen latley.

01:12:57 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - what the hell is this. 01:13:38 (6,7) - <- the same combo its so stupid.

while it's doable i would consider this not rankable at all.
Starrodkirby86
A lot of the Fly Away!!! I tried to base off ztrot's original version. That was one of the items that came through in the final package.

Also, in a lot of attempts I managed to near-full-300 (I think getting an X somewhere...), so eventually it's possible provided you can do the jumps.
Gabi

Gabi wrote:

all diffs were good except...

your [Fly Away!!!] diff is one of the most stupid maps i have seen latley.

01:12:57 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - what the hell is this. 01:13:38 (6,7) - <- the same combo its so stupid.

while it's doable i would consider this not rankable at all.
this 01:12:57 (1,2,3,4,5) + 01:13:70 (8,9,10,11,12,13) - i consider rankable. the (6,7) hell no

not even a new combo anywhere. it is so stupid and confusing.
Daru

Gabi wrote:

this 01:12:57 (1,2,3,4,5) + 01:13:70 (8,9,10,11,12,13) - i consider rankable. the (6,7) hell no

not even a new combo anywhere. it is so stupid and confusing.
Yeah, I would expect a new combo when on the short step right after the large jump.
I had to look at the section in edit to figure out what the hell was going on there.

Also, I find it perfectly rankable. :|
If we just keep saying the hard/seemingly impossible stuff is unrankable, then maps will just stay at the same maximum difficulty.

I say keep it, and I like it.
I can't do it yet, but seeing as to how impossible it looks, that just fuels my drive to accomplish it.
Gabi

Daru wrote:

Also, I find it perfectly rankable. :|
If we just keep saying the hard/seemingly impossible stuff is unrankable, then maps will just stay at the same maximum difficulty.

I say keep it, and I like it.
I can't do it yet, but seeing as to how impossible it looks, that just fuels my drive to accomplish it.
i fully support really difficult maps and keep making maps harder and harder however make them hard the right way. this is the wrong way. a BAT should have checked that before ranking this.

the right way would have had (7) and (8) places swapped, then i would have not complained at this. again as it is doable but it's not the right "rankable" way imho

i guess i might have come off a little harsh. the map is good however there are several jumps without new combos.
Skya
I don't know if it's a problem on my part but when I play this song, I can't see anything. I can barely make out hitcircles, when I tap the beats I get completely confused because of all the stuff that comes out of them and I can't tell how much I score because it all looks the same. I hate the skin :cry:
Alace
I agree with Gabi
that patten is really confusing
XepherX3
nothing wrong

like the skin
Ephemeral
The skin is ridiculous for this sort of map. The patterns and the hit burst circles overlap making it almost impossible to read.

Unforce it.
deepsea

x3ns0r wrote:

nothing wrong

like the skin
I agree you when I am watching people play or in editor, but not when I playing, I almost can't play with the skin.

I don't want to offense anyone, but as I know, the skin make many people really hard to play. I know making skin do take lot of work and the skin is pretty. But this is a game after all, the skin, kiai, whatever make map more beautiful shouldn't affect game playing. I struggle rating maps with beautiful skin but make me hard to play.

Not mean to offense or blame anyone, just my teletubby opinion.

I rated this 10 after struggling btw.
Doomsday
i agree that the skin is distracting, and i also agree that the skin looks very nice, but if people don't like it, they can just delete the skin, like i have.

and yeah, i do agree with Gabi with that (6, 7) thing. it'd be hard enough if the (7, 8) were swapped.
Ephemeral
peppy
Skin is fine.

Kiai abuse galore. Come on.
01:11:93 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - what (yes this happens multiple times).

i'd personally nuke this shit.
Topic Starter
ztrot

Download: BACK-ON - Fly Away (ztrot) [Normal].osu
mattyu007
Updated with new Kiai time
foulcoon
Do not re-rank this without peppy's permission. Thanks~
Topic Starter
ztrot
Just to let you know I will most likely remove Fly away!!! from this map
Just waiting for the okay to do so.
Lybydose

ztrot wrote:

nooooooooo
DeathxShinigami

ztrot wrote:

You suck. Go die.
Topic Starter
ztrot
whymeman
Ztrot, there is still hope for this map. Don't give up on it because everyone is counting on you. :-3

And DxS, that harsh comment wasn't really needed. I know you're pissed off about it, but please refain from using harsh context.
whymeman
Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

[Extreme] Detailed Modding go! (Insane Mod only)

Osz. File Check

SPOILER
Video: Yes
Custom Skin: Yes
Background: Yes
[Current] Size: 13.00 MB / 20.00 MB
Source: Yes
Tags: Yes

[Easy] (Exempt from modding)

[Normal] (Exempt from modding)

[Hard] (Exempt from modding)

[Fly Away!!!] (Done)

SPOILER
Timing (BPM / Offset): 186.040 / 10,010 ms (Seems okay so far.)
[Currently] with double BPM: Yes
[Currently] with altered timing sections: No
[Current] Slider Tick Rate / Velocity: 2 / 2.40
Distance Snap Average: x1.0
[Current] Objects: 265 ( 231 Circles / 28 Sliders / 6 Spinners )
[Current] Max Combo: 317
[Current] Max Score: 2,604,080
[Current] Star Rating: 5.00
[Current] HP Drain Rate: Lv.7
[Current] Circle Size: Lv.3
[Current] Overall Difficulty: Lv.9

00:22:26 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The spacing isn't the same. This can make it harder to keep up with the pace on this difficulty.
01:06:77 (1,2,3,4,5) - Some uneven spacing here.
01:12:57 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Uhhhh...... wtf just happened?
01:14:83 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - ^

Notes: Not sure what to say honestly. I know this map is trying to go for something insane, but I think its been over done a bit too much like with 01:12:57. I don't think even a tablet player can catch that either. Try to use more caution with the patterns too as over doing it would kill the playability alot.

Overall: Well, 2 things that was getting to me.... 1.) The approch circle looks kinda a bit odd. Even though you can hit it on time, it would be very confusing in the higher difficulties as it moves faster. 2.) The transparancy + almost alike background colors + faster appearance of the circles = blindness... :o Though this map has hope to be fixed. Just letting you know these to keep in mind of. I'll drop my star in then.
blissfulyoshi
Fly Away:
00:34:68 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - spacing (I do see the pattern, but it is misleading in my opinion)
00:59:67 (6) - new combo to make it easier to read

That is all I can find.

Topic Starter
ztrot
Due to stuff that is outta my hands I will Remove the insane diff.
And wait for a re-rank
Azure_Kite
I want this map to live, so for the sake of survival; fly, my little star, FLY!
alvisto
Awww... It's a nice song... Support !

Star !
Topic Starter
ztrot
I will not touch this map untill told to do so.
CptButtBalls
Babble
Gopice
Why not put the hardest difficulty in the approved pending list as a separate map?
This way you wouldn't have to change the difficulty and still get your map ranked.
show more