forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
oWingz
Words can't say anything... all I'll say is RIP my man
Lunah
seriously, I can't believe it. I don't know what to say, he was a REALLY nice person, a really nice players, in few time he just improved as no one did; he was fucking always positive .. mygod this world
-----
my condolences to him and his family, and probably his friends too since he certainly sounds like a really cool guy from all the earlier post here about him and, certainly a great loss to this community.
Danzai, I didn't get the chance to know you throughout my osu moment there, but I sure will miss you like other does.
deadbeat
oh wow x.x
thb, i didn't know him that well..but just wow, osu! just lost a great guy
R.I.P bro. you won't be forgotten
Pegram
RIP, fellow human, who I never got to know, and sadly will never get to know.
These kinds of things are always sad, regardless of that did you know the person or not. Losing a family member, close friend, or even someone you hardly knew; it always hurts. My condolences. I wish strength to everyone missing this wonderful person.
haigawdy
Rest in peace.
Topic Starter
Corin

Natteke wrote:

You better stop bursting in flames every time you see me, I'm not here to argue with anybody, I'm here to show my skepticism.
So his family posting on his facebook "RIP" isn't enough?
Pegram

Corin wrote:

Natteke wrote:

You better stop bursting in flames every time you see me, I'm not here to argue with anybody, I'm here to show my skepticism.

Natteke wrote:

OK Checked his facebook page and it seems legit.
Might be a good idea to FIRST check the facebook and THEN think if there's a reason to question anything.
Mianki
RIP man. I remember playing standard with you on multi few years ago and you were pretty much the center of attention.
Jordan
Oh, I remember calling him an attention whore because of his quit thread but I really couldn't imagine of death. I'm sorry.

R.I.P
Nad
...R.I.P =(
boat
Saddeningly ironic cause of death.

I didn't really got to know you, spoke to you on only a couple of occasions, but irregardless of that its yet still sad to see such a thing happen to someone at such a young age, especially somebody who's doing his best to change his life for the better.

Wishing for the best of luck to you might just be a bit silly, but one can at least hope that the afterlife will treat you well.

Rest in peace.
jericho2442
omfg.......rest in peace. i will keep your privacy over stuff so wont say much public except from you was a great mate....^^

truly....rest in peace
Lesjuh

Corin wrote:

Natteke wrote:

ReZero wrote:

Natteke wrote:

OK Checked his facebook page and it seems legit.
Might be a good idea to FIRST check the facebook and THEN think if there's a reason to
I thought this was just about the guy quitting osu! again. Then I found out all of this was serious. I still questioned if it was true because there's no reliable source provided in this thread. No reason to have such an angry attitude towards Natteke. How is someone even supposed to find the guy's facebook? Don't know the guy, let alone his irl name at all.

Now I know it's legit all, I can say is that I feel sorry for his family and friends. Best of luck to them.
Dusalty
R.I.P Danzai.
D33d

Lesjuh wrote:

I thought this was just about the guy quitting osu! again. Then I found out all of this was serious. I still questioned if it was true because there's no reliable source provided in this thread. No reason to have such an angry attitude towards Natteke. How is someone even supposed to find the guy's facebook? Don't know the guy, let alone his irl name at all.

Now I know it's legit all, I can say is that I feel sorry for his family and friends. Best of luck to them.
You should be able to appreciate why people were getting upset--this is a touchy enough subject as it is and any dissent before making an effort to find out more information is going to, ahem, rustle some jimmys. With that said, now that it really is true, I can only hope that Danzai's family and friends get all of the support that's needed for them and that everybody can cope and try to move on. I'm sure that he'd want us to make the most of this situation.

DEEDIT: For crying out loud, let's not have an argument about this. Cracking on with people is fine, but let's not play the blame game, okay?
maal
If someone seems to not believe his death, I'd rather want you to contact me, instead of discussing in a thread, where we're supposed to say goodbye. Let's not make Danzai disappointed; I'm sure this isn't what he wants.
Birdy
R.I.P. Nordic fellow I sadly never knew.
D33d
Well said. Please, people: tread lightly here and don't let any disputes drag on in this thread. Take it to IRC or PMs if you're going to have a spat in here. Keep it civil and prove that you can act responsibly.
Ephemeral
please don't argue in this thread anymore - do it in PM's if you have to.

i will start handing out global modQ's if people can't contain themselves, for a sufficiently long duration for this entire mess to just cool over.

this isn't what danzai would have wanted. have some class, gentlemen.
Sakura

D33d wrote:

Well said. Please, people: tread lightly here and don't let any disputes drag on in this thread. Take it to IRC or PMs if you're going to have a spat in here. Keep it civil and prove that you can act responsibly.
Yeah cleaned up those posts from this thread, since i wouldnt really want that kind of arguing back and forth to be here.

Take this as a warning you both Natteke and boat.

Now go on with the mourning
NoHitter
My condolences.

We weren't close, but I remember talking a couple of times in chat.
May your soul rest in peace.
Mercurial
Rest in Peace, Danzai.

Just... that.
Kei
I never got the chance to know you Danzai, but this makes me feel sad anyways.
Rest in Peace.

Does somebody got to know the cause of death or it is still being investigated?
maal

Kei wrote:

I never got the chance to know you Danzai, but this makes me feel sad anyways.
Rest in Peace.

Does somebody got to know the cause of death or it is still being investigated?

maal wrote:

To anyone who wants to know the cause, pm me; I'd rather not make it public, for the sake of respecting Danzai.
Kei
Oh sorry, I didn't readed that. My bad. I'll pm you then.
Cyclohexane
Rest in peace, Danzai.
Pereira006
R.I.P Danzai
KinomiCandy
R.I.P.

I can't say anything more. We live in the same country, you were a good friend of mine and always wanted to
talk with me. But, I was a piece of shit who was always busy with studying who couldn't talk so much with you.

I'm sorry, my friend. I really am..

Rest in piece, Danzai. My friend.
Cristian
Man, we talk a little but, we have fun playing stuff, you was a god friend to all of us, even if we talk a little you are gonna be in my mind like a true friend, oh almost forget, we have a project for a new james training, i'll keep it finish it for you dude.

Danzai.
Mok
I really know few things since we have never talked that much, but it's so sad to know something like this. R.I.P. Danzai.
laport
RIP buddy
-Athena-
Though sadly I never got to know you, R.I.P
Soly
[attachment=0:c9969]good nait.jpg[/attachment:c9969]
Goodnight, sweet prince...
Bass
Rest in Peace. You was such an awesome guy Danzai. We will never forget you..
awp
It's always tragic when we lose 'em young. So much potential to do the world good is now gone.
DavisWTG
Rest in Peace, Danzai. I'm certain that we won't forget you.
SkyDevil
I didnt know you, but you seem to be a good person... R.I.P
CXu
Hva i... ;_;

Danzai, du var en av de første norske jeg møtte her på osu!, og jeg må si at det har gjort store endringer i livet mitt, både her på osu! og i den virkelige verden. Vi pratet egentlig om alt, og våre dilldallsesjoner var lite konstruktive, men du skal vite at de ofte satte et smil på ansiktet mitt, og gjorde hverdagslivet ti ganger bedre. Å høre at du nå ikke er blant oss er vanskelig å fatte, og jeg vet ikke helt hvordan jeg skal reagere på alt sammen. Håper virkelig at, hvor enn du er nå, er et bedre sted enn her, og må du hvile i fred.
Sinistro

awp wrote:

It's always tragic when we lose 'em young. So much potential to do the world good is now gone.
Thank you for finding the words I wanted to say.
show more