forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
roufou
welp

I never really had any real conversation with him or anything similiar, and we didn't really know each other at all, but he seemed like a rather cheery person, and he did lighten my mood up at times.

he seemed like a great person ;w;

No really, this is kinda sad, too bad my name kinda prevents me from being taken too seriously, condolances to his family.
Sallad4ever
Rest in peace to Danzai

I never talk to him but I know how hard it is to see someone you know and love to passed away. My condolences to his family, if I can I want to say to them to be strong.

Best regards to his family
Mogsy
I wanted to reply to this as soon as possible, but I'm still shocked. I don't know what to say besides my dearest condolences. Rest in peace, good sir, and I send my best regards to your family. May you read this in wherever you are and know that you are dearly missed.
Gundam-Dude
I knew him as his previous username (torsann) outside of osu! at a different gaming community. Was just an acquaintance and didn't really talk to him much outside of forums and I only just remembered he used to play a lot of osu! Slipped my mind completely and now I feel really bad.

RIP torsann...
Miyuki
Rest in peace, brother.
Kotaro
danzai i'll miss your "i want pekpek" jokes i can't believe time is so fast and now ur gone i wish reincarnation is true. .see ya again danzai. .have a nice sleep. . =_=
LunarSakuya
Never really knew him but rest in peace.
Flanster
I've only talked with you once and it was nothing really,now to see now that you've passed away, it saddens me.Rest in peace.
mm201
I really have no idea what to say. I never got to know you as much as I wanted, but you always seemed like a nice guy.
friendok53
allah er7ma
Rey Fullbuster
RIP Danzai, btw where's the Funeral ? :?
Noobita

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
-Athena-

Noobita wrote:

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
I don't want to ruin this thread,
let's just say i see what you did there.
Oswald
R.I.P.
Z666ful
even though i never know him but just heard the news like i just lost a family member..
R.I.P danzai.

but how did he passed away?

just read his recent post 3 weeks ago on his user profile.
Time to say goodbye.

He really know his time :(
GladiOol

z666ful_nasZain wrote:

but how did he passed away?
read the first post...
UnderminE
Can someone lock this thread?
maal

r3yn41d0 wrote:

His family held his funeral in Norway. The 18th of May.
DerekMcD

Noobita wrote:

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
It's gonna be shown on BYUTV at Brigham Young University too...

I used to call it "Byu TV" like in Japanese until I noticed it was owned by a university in Utah.

I wonder if OSU was they own TV channel attach to their own PBS station, so we can attend Danzai's funeral. LOL!!!!!

osu! / byu! in Japanese.

I had mistaken "biyu TV" for B-Y-U TV, because the logo's isn't capitalized. And same goes to one of universities in here for the country, USA and OSU when I said the game's name.
Shohei Ohtani

UnderminE wrote:

Can someone lock this thread?
foulcoon

Koro McAlpine wrote:

It's gonna be shown on BYUTV at Brigham Young University too...

I used to call it "Byu TV" like in Japanese until I noticed it was owned by a university in Utah.

I wonder if OSU was they own TV channel attach to their own PBS station, so we can attend Danzai's funeral. LOL!!!!!

osu! / byu! in Japanese.

I had mistaken "biyu TV" for B-Y-U TV, because the logo's isn't capitalized. And same goes to one of universities in here for the country, USA and OSU when I said the game's name.
please log out from osu! forums and never come back.

Locked.