forum

Yes it's me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
link1438
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
hi :)

inb4starrodkirby awkwardness
eee

0_o wrote:

I was thinking the same

link1438 wrote:

Anyways, I've recently joined, and because my computer hates me, I've been experiencing loads of problems with the beatmaps:
I have no idea how to help, have you tried installing some codecs, if not, ask for some over irc or forums, idk where to find them. If you have the latest codecs, try saving the map via ctrl+s then testing, I've experienced some problems with the "You Must Save The Map Before Testing" as it doesn't save my storyboard at times.
you can always ask over IRC (hitting F8/F9 at any time in Osu!) sometimes you may find somebody willing to help you out

nice to have you here, have fun.
Topic Starter
link1438

eee wrote:

0_o wrote:

I was thinking the same

link1438 wrote:

Anyways, I've recently joined, and because my computer hates me, I've been experiencing loads of problems with the beatmaps:
I have no idea how to help, have you tried installing some codecs, if not, ask for some over irc or forums, idk where to find them. If you have the latest codecs, try saving the map via ctrl+s then testing, I've experienced some problems with the "You Must Save The Map Before Testing" as it doesn't save my storyboard at times.
you can always ask over IRC (hitting F8/F9 at any time in Osu!) sometimes you may find somebody willing to help you out

nice to have you here, have fun.
I solved the problem, it must have been the video.
YoshiKart

eee wrote:

0_o wrote:

I was thinking the same
Hi.

Welcome to osu!. :D
Ryuukun
I have the feeling i know your ava :roll:
Welcome
Zatoichi
peppy should make it so that the avatar folder in inaccessible.
Starrodkirby86
Thanks for stealing my avatar. :|

I'd like to request you select another one, please.

Welcome~

EDIT: Some unneeded proof that I made it.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3596/cb7 ... 327c86.jpg <-- Original image, notice the expression

I (badly) Photoshopped a smiling mouth on it. :P

You can also verify with Oru that I made the avatar to follow #italian's trend of transparent avvies (Notice some bit of transparency on the background).

And this isn't decisive proof but whatever...my stash of avatars:
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6169/trucywright.png

WHY AM I DOING THIS? I'M BORED :U
Takuma
yes it's you I don't like you already
Fwenny
I lol'd.

Welcome to osu!, and you might want NOT to take avatars from the avatar folder. :roll:
Nachy
What are you doing Starr- oh new guy. Hey welcome to osu! friend, enjoy your stay and stuff, don't worry, the water is safe to drink.
Lesjuh
I lOvE Ur KirBeH MiXoRz~
Topic Starter
link1438
What're you talking about "Avatars folder"?

I made this one myself O.o (rofl I know I changed it)

Anyways, many of you probably have no idea who I am right?

Note: Avatar Folder: There's avatars in it. DON'T USE THEM THO. Rofl.

It seems that there is supposed to be a point to the avatars folder?
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
link1438

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

The Avatars Folder stores people's avatars online. That's how you get to see people's pictures when you play against in Multiplayer or press F9. They're not meant to be taken and used (Not meant to at least).

It just causes some confusion and a little angry peeps.

Anyway, thanks for changing. <3

Chances are, no, I don't believe anyone knows you so well. ._.
I'm rather well known in some places, however I've never joined a forum, to be greeted by someone who knew me, unless it was them who invited me.

(Do a google search on me rofl)
Hanyuu
when you made it yourself why say you changed it ^^
Ryuukun
i can only find you on usual site like devart :/