forum

Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yasora
wcx19911123
[General]
it's better to end kiai at 02:32:594 - in tiako diff to make kiai all the same in all diffs

[Easy]
fine

[Yasora's Normal]
CS+1?
other things are fine o.o

[Hard]
01:05:983 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:06:901 (1) - ?
01:09:043 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:08:125 (3) - ?

map's totally rankble , but the thyme in Easy and Normal diff sound really boring
you can try to use some 3/4 beat objects, kick sliders to make the rhyme better in yout future map o.o
feel free to call me back
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

wcx19911123 wrote:

[General]
it's better to end kiai at 02:32:594 - in tiako diff to make kiai all the same in all diffs oh, that's my mistake xD. Fixed~

[Easy]
fine

[Hard]
01:05:983 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:06:901 (1) - ? fixed :D
01:09:043 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:08:125 (3) - ? fixed :D

map's totally rankble , but the thyme in Easy and Normal diff sound really boring
you can try to use some 3/4 beat objects, kick sliders to make the rhyme better in yout future map o.o
feel free to call me back
thanks wcx~ :)
wcx19911123
ok, bubbled
Yasora
bubbled ovo
gratz mickey :3
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Yasora-chan wrote:

bubbled ovo
gratz mickey :3
yeah xD
S h i o n
bubbled, yeah~

777 posts lol
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

S h i o n wrote:

bubbled, yeah~

777 posts lol
rofl :) :) :)
rouxe
*O*
whymeman
I didn't feel easy about the current offset. The BPM as strange as it seems is fine, but i'd try - 4 ms on the current offset to make the hits more dead-on since I was usually stuck on 4 ms Early from multiple tests.

Also, while doing the adjustment, it wouldn't hurt to find another background for [Easy] since it shares the current background as [Hard], but suits the more intense difficulties.
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

whymeman wrote:

I didn't feel easy about the current offset. The BPM as strange as it seems is fine, but i'd try - 4 ms on the current offset to make the hits more dead-on since I was usually stuck on 4 ms Early from multiple tests.

Also, while doing the adjustment, it wouldn't hurt to find another background for [Easy] since it shares the current background as [Hard], but suits the more intense difficulties.
fixed offset~

no idea with other BG =_=
whymeman
Just have to know where to look and how to look...But, here's a good background to use for Easy though. Just noticed Normal has the same BG..... i'll keep looking though
Yasora
o_o
I can find another BG for you if you want mickey >.<

here \o/ no kd bro~
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Yasora-chan wrote:

o_o
I can find another BG for you if you want mickey >.<

here \o/ no kd bro~
SPOILER
[attachment=0:38833]drrr.jpg[/attachment:38833]
Thanks xD
whymeman
*Throws DSL box* (╯‵Д′)╯彡[ ....]

Anyways, here's the bubble back. Sorry for the slight delay.
ztrot
[Thoughts]
I've see this song mapped a lot but it never seems to disappoint me!
great use of the standard set in this map I've seen a few ver with custom samples and the taiko was simple enough for a nub to pass it so I really enjoy that it doesn't have an impossible learning curve. Good job I hope to see more from you in the future, oh did I mention the spread wasn't bad? because it wasn't good job ranked~
Meowcenaries
Grats on ranked map!
Kanari
Congratz~ >w<
Kitsuneko
1 years ago... :o !
Congrats Mickey~
meiikyuu
yes i love this song <3
SakiK
yeah Congrats~!
Ryafuka
Congratz! :)
Yasora
yay :3
suzutsukikanade

Yasora-chan wrote:

yay :3
YTYuyu
Yay after over a year in pending, this finally got ranked :D. congratz on the rank ;)
fanzhen0019
Gratz~! ^^
Nichiyouki
Congratz~
Suzully
Congratz Mickey!
Your first map finnaly got rank'd<3
No_Gu
congratz
Fumika
แรงค์กี่เพลงเเล้วว้า ~
Frostmourne