Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
KinomiCandy

Niva wrote:

Mod4Mod ~

[General]

-> Is this black space on Taiko's BG intentional? (it plays well though, but it's just kinda weird...)
This problem was been said over and over again. It's the game's problem, there's no way to fix it. Not the background's problem.
Yasora
wcx19911123
[General]
it's better to end kiai at 02:32:594 - in tiako diff to make kiai all the same in all diffs

[Easy]
fine

[Yasora's Normal]
CS+1?
other things are fine o.o

[Hard]
01:05:983 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:06:901 (1) - ?
01:09:043 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:08:125 (3) - ?

map's totally rankble , but the thyme in Easy and Normal diff sound really boring
you can try to use some 3/4 beat objects, kick sliders to make the rhyme better in yout future map o.o
feel free to call me back
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

wcx19911123 wrote:

[General]
it's better to end kiai at 02:32:594 - in tiako diff to make kiai all the same in all diffs oh, that's my mistake xD. Fixed~

[Easy]
fine

[Hard]
01:05:983 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:06:901 (1) - ? fixed :D
01:09:043 (4) - change direction make it not overlap on 01:08:125 (3) - ? fixed :D

map's totally rankble , but the thyme in Easy and Normal diff sound really boring
you can try to use some 3/4 beat objects, kick sliders to make the rhyme better in yout future map o.o
feel free to call me back
thanks wcx~ :)
wcx19911123
ok, bubbled
Yasora
bubbled ovo
gratz mickey :3
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Yasora-chan wrote:

bubbled ovo
gratz mickey :3
yeah xD
S h i o n
bubbled, yeah~

777 posts lol
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

S h i o n wrote:

bubbled, yeah~

777 posts lol
rofl :) :) :)
rouxe
*O*
whymeman
I didn't feel easy about the current offset. The BPM as strange as it seems is fine, but i'd try - 4 ms on the current offset to make the hits more dead-on since I was usually stuck on 4 ms Early from multiple tests.

Also, while doing the adjustment, it wouldn't hurt to find another background for [Easy] since it shares the current background as [Hard], but suits the more intense difficulties.
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

whymeman wrote:

I didn't feel easy about the current offset. The BPM as strange as it seems is fine, but i'd try - 4 ms on the current offset to make the hits more dead-on since I was usually stuck on 4 ms Early from multiple tests.

Also, while doing the adjustment, it wouldn't hurt to find another background for [Easy] since it shares the current background as [Hard], but suits the more intense difficulties.
fixed offset~

no idea with other BG =_=
whymeman
Just have to know where to look and how to look...But, here's a good background to use for Easy though. Just noticed Normal has the same BG..... i'll keep looking though
Yasora
o_o
I can find another BG for you if you want mickey >.<

here \o/ no kd bro~
Topic Starter
Mikkuri

Yasora-chan wrote:

o_o
I can find another BG for you if you want mickey >.<

here \o/ no kd bro~
SPOILER
[attachment=0:38833]drrr.jpg[/attachment:38833]
Thanks xD
whymeman
*Throws DSL box* (╯‵Д′)╯彡[ ....]

Anyways, here's the bubble back. Sorry for the slight delay.
ztrot
[Thoughts]
I've see this song mapped a lot but it never seems to disappoint me!
great use of the standard set in this map I've seen a few ver with custom samples and the taiko was simple enough for a nub to pass it so I really enjoy that it doesn't have an impossible learning curve. Good job I hope to see more from you in the future, oh did I mention the spread wasn't bad? because it wasn't good job ranked~
Meowcenaries
Grats on ranked map!
Kanari
Congratz~ >w<
Kitsuneko
1 years ago... :o !
Congrats Mickey~
meiikyuu
yes i love this song <3
SakiK
yeah Congrats~!
Ryafuka
Congratz! :)
Yasora
yay :3
suzutsukikanade

Yasora-chan wrote:

yay :3
YTYuyu
Yay after over a year in pending, this finally got ranked :D. congratz on the rank ;)
fanzhen0019
Gratz~! ^^
Nichiyouki
Congratz~
Suzully
Congratz Mickey!
Your first map finnaly got rank'd<3
No_Gu
congratz
Fumika
แรงค์กี่เพลงเเล้วว้า ~
Frostmourne