forum

Sentou Gakuen - Massively Multiplayer Online VN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Ahh finally got bothered to get my legendary items. HDN ftw :3
Zeverage
Isn't getting a legendary weapon kind of pointless, since you don't have any strength? and your armor reminds me if Cirno

And I was wondering, what stuff can you change after you build an estate? I've got the funds, but I want to make sure D:
Rantai
I'm going to follow through with my 'revenge killing' bulking up once I hit 1 mil labour.

About estate, technically everything can be changed. Don't like what you have? Sell it back for 100% and re buy lol.

(otherwise nothing can be changed)
Zeverage
damn, that means you have to wait for honoo to get on and rebuild it :\
NoHitter
I'm really considering quitting now.
It's relatively boring now.
Rantai
Rofl Nepgear's first victim (maid). Someone was on the receiving end of her nuke. Satisfying.

@Hitter - if it's come to that, don't force yourself.
Azure_Kite
I can see why Hitter and other members are getting tired of it. For something purporting itself to be an MMOVN, there doesn't seem to be much VN ever getting released. By the looks of it these are a small group of developers who don't really know how to run or in what direction they want to run the game.
Rantai
Sounds about right really (VN coming out? Lol.).

There are only a few things keeping me here atm. Not that I'm growing bored per say just if there's no one there I don't see much point being there too.

(basically as long as any osu! player is still around I won't think about quitting. Also applies to a particular handful of other people)
Dai
eh, you still playing this Rantai?
NoHitter
Well technically I am too, but that's just since my Guard rank is still in the top 20.
The moment it falls to rank 21, I guess there will really be nothing left.

May the Newspaper Club find a new member.
Rantai

lufi10 wrote:

eh, you still playing this Rantai?
But of course. For now.
Azure_Kite
inb4 everyone leaves and Honoo is left asking himself why.
NoHitter
IMO they should hire another VN writer other than Vendo.
I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to write.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I agree. Thing is, Vendo has his own "direction" and he doesn't want anyone else interfering with that. Which is ironic considering the only direction it's going so far that I can see is "nowhere".
Rantai
Have to admit I had a small giggle.

Edit: While this affects absolutely no one but me, I'm going to change the club acceptance criteria (again lols) to... screw with a few people. Or at least, attempt to.

Politics.
Azure_Kite
'Kay.
Rantai
http://sentou.gakuen.org/council/topic-815.html

Sports festival event apparently (I haven't read it yet)

Edit: Teams of 4, 4 events, each student can enter a max of 2 events. Different events use different stats. Looks interesting xD
NoHitter
I finally did it.
After winning so many International Math Olympiads, I finally did it.

Also change of plans, I'll assure you guys that at least until June, I won't quit.
Whether I stay longer depends on new storyline.
Azure_Kite
But there totally won't be any ._.

I'm thinking I should work more onto the Flash version. It won't be integrated, since it can't read or affect information from the website, but it might be nice for people who want a more "animated" version.

Currently at 7.3k Karma at the moment~
Rantai
Wow grats, I'm still painfully working towards that too (though I don't think I'll get there)

Those attack logs... all that mugging. Can't wait until I hit 1 mil labour, I really do want to punch things.

Edit;
SPOILER
For what it's worth I think I figured out the combat system (derp). It's obvious that agi uses a ratio system but I think that str and guard do too. With the current trend of str spammers it actually seems that going 80% guard is far more effective to fight people.

Because, if I'm right, someone with a stat spread (str/agi/guard) of 2M/200k/200k will most probably lose to someone with 400k/200k/1.8M

Was testing before and was hitting 10k guard with 14k str for ~200 dmg. While 1.1 mil hitting 900k was ~150 damage.
NoHitter
So School Festival.
I'm guessing the various stats we have will determine who wins or not.

Relay Race: I'm leaning on pure AGI here. Generally the anchor should have the highest AGI.
Marathon: One person. I'm guessing this one is more on the balance of all stats. (STR, AGI, GRD)
Tug of War: I assume will be a STR game. All people joining this must have high STR. The ones at the back should have higher STR. The ones in the front can have less STR, but should have good AGI.
Kibasen: Most likely a game where players have to have high GRD. The person on the top of the pyramid probably needs some AGI too.
Rantai
Actually I'm thinking that anything that requires "stamina" will favour labour more along with agi.

Also, time to bulk up and kill some people.
NoHitter
Good news guys!
Vendo is saying something about release Koala's route sometime within the next month!
Rantai
Lies

I wonder how long it'll be considering the time it took to make.
Azure_Kite
Probably the length of the first day.
Azure_Kite
Double Posting to bring to you guys' attention PROGRESS!!!
Rantai
I know it's WIP but damn that scroll wheel, making me go forwards regardless of direction.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, that I plan to change soon -_-

EDIT: Fix'd somewhat. Scrolling towards you will scroll forward. Backtracking through the log, due to how I've gone about this, may be a little tricky. It may be easier just to skip to "Checkpoints" within the story.

http://puu.sh/tzqv
Rantai
Is anyone interested in temporarily taking pres and vice pres (going to need 2 people for both, otherwise 1 for just pres)?

Finals are starting soon so I'm going to have a lot less time to do anything but train. Not that the pres does much but I probably will start forgetting to start the activities and all that.

If no one wants it, that's alright too. I'll keep going with it.
Tenshi
I can take it back again for a bit since I'll be done with finals by tomorrow, if need be.

Why do you need a VP replacement too though? Homu busy also?
Rantai
I assume so, yeah.

Edit: Actually, if you take pres I'll sit on vice just in case. That probably works out better.

Edit2: May 10, 22:17:19 Hibiki donated ¥7,033,892. -- what?
Tenshi
Alright then, you want me to make you VP now, or after Homu confirms?
Rantai
It should be alright to go ahead, I don't think she cares too much.
Jinxy
I heard Homu was VP so I was like "huh" and went in to check. Then I noticed the crapload of money I don't need and donated it because why the hell not
Tenshi
Done.

Well now there's 22M in vault. wat2do
Rantai
Just where did 7 mil come from?

I am so very curious about that given you quit ages ago.
Rantai

Tenshi wrote:

Done.

Well now there's 22M in vault. wat2do
I was thinking about buying points and throwing them in and then assisting those that need small amounts for mansions/maids/estates etc.

(yes dirty double post)
Jinxy
No fucking idea.

I was like "Hm, Imma donate everything I have"

And as it turned out, "everything I have" was 7 million. *shrug*
Tenshi
dat interest

That sounds like a good idea (since I'm kind of close to estate >w>). Then again, does the vault have interest too? We could just build it up for a while if so.
Rantai
Rofl. All those backdoor deals. ;P

Edit: No, there is no interest as far as I can tell.
show more