forum

[Memorial] The Age of Michael Jackson

posted
Total Posts
show more
eee
I'm just gonna leave this here, but

I'm claiming "Man In The Mirror"
currently giving it a shot, working out pretty well too.
I'll let you know if I can't soon

I'm also VERY interested in making the collab, but you don't have to add me just cause I asked, ya know
what I'm saying is, add me if you can, if it's too clustered, I can leave. But I'd be glad to help out
K2J
I don't know about mapping for Thriller, but I'd be very happy to mix together a video if you're doing the album version, or maybe even a bit of EBA storyboarding.
Sleep Powder
I will remember him and have remembered him alive or not.
Yes I did copy and paste the above quote...and yes I would consider mapping some of these...preferably a collab with someone else I know.
P.S I love how Zatoichi's maps are hard to comprehend...and just as hard to play even if they were easy to comprehend. Yes, I'm talking to you Zatoichi.
LuigiHann
"The Girl Is Mine" is a somewhat goofy duet between MJ and Sir Paul McCartney, so it should, likewise, be mapped as a collab between two (goofy) mappers.

I picked a different song so I won't be doing that one, but I figured I'd throw that out there.
m980
I'll take Heal the World

:(
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Just to add, if anyone needs an mp3 of ANY MJ song, I can provide it. I have them all. Just PM me.
Rokodo
I offer my services as a taiko mapper to anyone wanting additional taiko difficulties for any of these songs.

EDIT: VOID
LeMoonwalker
Can I take "The Way you Make Me Feel" ?
nardii
I'll do Smooth Criminal.
Mashley
Just saying I think this project will be awesome. I won't claim something but if anyone who has claimed wants a difficulty I will make one gladly.
Also that collab will be pretty awesome ;)
Lesjuh
I'd like to participate in the thriller collab.
Fwenny
Meh, I am no mapper, but I would love to see the song "Eye to eye" in the list. 10q.
fartownik
Ekhm, maybe some kinda special in it? ... I mean "We are the world" song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uF ... re=related
LuigiHann

fartownik wrote:

Ekhm, maybe some kinda special in it? ... I mean "We are the world" song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uF ... re=related
"its by michael jackson and a couple of people"

lol

I think that'd be a pretty amusing collab map, but it wouldn't be much fun to play.
fartownik
Okay... I can make "Rock with you" "Man In The Mirror"... Please add this song into the list.
Topic Starter
mtmcl

fartownik wrote:

Okay... I can make "Rock with you" "Man In The Mirror"... Please add this song into the list.
Look again. That's already there and already taken.
Zatoichi

Fwenny wrote:

Meh, I am no mapper, but I would love to see the song "Eye to eye" in the list. 10q.
I want to see someone map Scream.
Topic Starter
mtmcl

Zatoichi wrote:

Fwenny wrote:

I want to see someone map Scream.
Definitely. There's a lot of songs in HIStory disc 2 I want to see mapped though. I might map Tabloid Junkie. :D
Wizard Of Orz
maybe i can help in the thriller collab?
fartownik

mtmcl wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Look again. That's already there and already taken.
Oh, sorry, I'm just blind. I'll try to do something with Dirty Diana :P I think I didn't find it on the claimed list :roll:
GladiOol
I'd like to participate in the thriller collab.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Updated list with current WIPs.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
Not sure if I'll keep this, but I'll claim Earth Song?

EDIT: Ok, I finished that pretty quickly
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7828
It's very experimental. I want it approved so I just mapped however came naturally. The finished product has <10mil, but I think that should be understandable for a song like this.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Keep 'em coming. I like what I'm seeing so far. Diverse song selection and mapping style.
RemmyX25
When do you expect all of the maps to be completed?
Mashley
Now Earth Song is bubbled,I should claim something else... Give me Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
EDIT: Actually, one map is enough, I don't want to map this.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Yay! Earth Song is approved! Guess the project isn't a complete failure!
Saturio
My fd has done her work... Now it is not WIP.
Doomsday
Hang on, Rock With You hasn't been claimed?

Unless someone else wants it, ill take it. Won't be uploaded for a while though. got other maps to work on, and no upload slots

if anyone else wants it though, go ahead, since i probably won't map it for a while
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Woah Doomsday, nice song I just saw a vid and heard the song and found it sooo addictive

anyways, my map isn't done yet, but it is WIP :P
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Oh cool. Beat It is ranked.
Topic Starter
mtmcl

remmy3499 wrote:

I can take blood on the dancefloor.
Awesome. You're on the list. I love that song :D
mm201
Topic Starter
mtmcl

MetalMario201 wrote:

I would like to claim On The Line and Off The Wall.
Alright! Added to the list!
termerys
You Rock My World : Ranked
i plan to do Dangerous but later

Edit: you rock my world has been ranked
RemmyX25

termerys wrote:

i'm already finished Billie Jean Full version
Mashley

RemmyX25 wrote:

termerys wrote:

i'm already finished Billie Jean Full version
Remmy, you'll never finish it anyway
awp
I saw a copy of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker in a thirft shop yesterday and didn't buy it

what possessed me to pass that up I am sorry MJ
show more