posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryuukun
one of my old In the Groove favs.
Take my star.
you'll need it :O
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

RemmyX25 wrote:

Easy:
Are the kiai fountains really necessary on the spinners? They seem out of place.

Hard:
This sounds awesome with the claps and stuff.

Minor visual gripe, 00:53:89 (1) - I don't know, maybe its just me but this doesnt look appealing underneath 00:53:68 (5).

I hate to pop this bubble.
Changed Kiai placement. Now it's just the "Yeaaaaah", the ending, and a new section which is at the part before the last uh...chorus, yeah?

Changed the slider too.

Rank? ._.
chel007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
Bump?
Takuma
Please redo the breaks.
Takuma
Some modding done in irc.
Nakata Yuji
Wizard Of Orz
Easy:
01:10:71 (2) - usually im not nazi but align with the endpoint of 1

Normal:
00:19:47 (1) - move this slider up a bit so it aligns with 6 which also fixes the minor spacing issue with 2

Hard:
01:44:72 (1,1,1) - sort of conphused me. could you make all of this one combo?

Insane:
01:00:59 (1) - move this over to the right or something. way too close to 9. it looks like a 1/2 step instead of a 3/4
01:14:58 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - if you want to~ start out with a low volume at 1 and then put a timing point on each note with slightly progressing volume

you have a long ass 14 second break
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

supergarlic wrote:

you have a long ass 14 second break
It's 14 seconds of love~ D:

And I didn't really feel like doing the inherited timing sections there...It looked good as is. :S

I'll quote my post on SLAM:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

...*bump*? =<

This map's older than life itself! :V Pardon for the bump though if it's bad at all, but *sigh* just bumping.
mtmcl
:O

Bubb+star. I have nothing else to say.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
lower hitvolume a bit? your hitsounds are overpowering the song
01:31:80 (5) - remove clap

[Medium]
00:13:87 (5) - on all these three-whistle runs try a clap rather than a finish on the end and maybe remove the last whistle
01:10:28 (2) - finish the end
00:33:68 (7,8) - bashing that whistle a bit too much, plus i would repeat 8 one more time and clap the new end
01:11:14 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - hitsounds dont really fit at all (i guess the finish is ok)
again i think itll be a lot better if you lower the hitvolume ESPECIALLY in the sections where its max'd

[Hard]
00:21:19 (1) - unintuitive bpm change. Suggestion: return bpm to normal and make this repeat twice as many times
01:27:71 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - too much whistle too close together (or maybe its cus hitvolume is max'd here)
actually i lowered the volume of that section by two ticks and it still was too much whistle, but it sounded a lot better

[Expert]
really its just the hit volume on this one but you need to have it at least two ticks lower in that second-to-last section there x_x

go fix and ill rebubble

Edit: rebubbled
anonymous_old
A small change.

Expert
01:27:93 (2) - Not aligned properly.

Other than that, awesome! Star.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

strager wrote:

A small change.

Expert
01:27:93 (2) - Not aligned properly.

Other than that, awesome! Star.
I didn't see it being aligned or whatever, but...whatever. I don't even know if I made any changes? o.o

Rebubble? xD
mtmcl
Hanyuu
Nice map! some part are hard and confusing XD but its ok with a bit of practice and it is fun to play (expert)
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Hanyuu wrote:

Nice map! some part are hard and confusing XD but its ok with a bit of practice and it is fun to play (expert)
And I thought that seeing a response here would be negative. Thanks for the positive comment. TwT It's long-time this map has gotten ranked...
Wizard Of Orz
orz
anonymous_old

supergarlic wrote:

orz
Cyclone
Hey let's try for a more correct offset please. I'm using -10 as a rough guess(to play with), would somebody mind checking that for me?
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
You can always use minyeob's offset, which was my original one before a change:

Offset:2231(?)

That would be...-19.