forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
Adam stole the computer from Pasonia (gotsta get my UD on)
Wizard Of Orz
vote nardi101110101011000

because i dislike his pressence in the forums. he also tried to ban me from this game >:(. That faggot
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Wait, nardi is playing?

Unvote.
Vote nardi.
m980
Are you guys serious?

May as well join in

Vote Nardi
Echo
We only have less than 24 hours left? Let's force a post.

unvote, vote nardi
thepianist
I would Vote Nardi as well. WOW TIME PASSES TOO FAST. D:
Cuddlebun
wow you guys

just wow
Echo
echo: neo@lex
suburu: echo
adam: m980
yellowyoshi: kuwarudo
kuwarudo: suburu
olinad: derekku
nardi: nardi
larto: yellowyoshi
derekku: ash
neo@lex: echo
sfg: nardi
0_o: two
two: echo
supergarlic: nardi
derekku: nardi

m980: nardi
echo: nardi
thepianist: nardi

I just realised that nardi won't be back before the deadline.

unvote
vote SFG

SFG, supergarlic and derekku get special mention because they were the first few to vote nardi, knowing he wouldn't have a chance to defend himself. SFG especially, since it was on the same page. nardi himself is very likely a villager because a wolf would not vote himself knowing he would not be back before the deadline. I think SFG/supergarlic/derekku are trying to get a bandwagon going in such a way that the rest of us just go "oh look nardi's getting voted let's vote him" without realising he won't be back in time. I certainly got tricked >:|
Derekku
Actually, we just don't like nardi lol

Since there's no discussion to go on, we're just doing random votes. Since nardi is annoying, people are voting for him first :)

kuu will probably be day two unless people vote for him today lolz

EDIT: no offense, but if you're not going to participate, then you shouldn't sign up ;)
YellowerYoshi
It isn't nardi's fault. He didn't say anything until well after Day 1 started because he didn't find out that he wouldn't have computer access until then. It's hardly fair to kill him for such a groundless reason as saying "he shouldn't have signed up if he can't participate".
Derekku

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

It isn't nardi's fault. He didn't say anything until well after Day 1 started because he didn't find out that he wouldn't have computer access until then. It's hardly fair to kill him for such a groundless reason as saying "he shouldn't have signed up if he can't participate".
The reason I said that is because he did the same thing in Mafia 2. He barely posted or participated in any discussion. :|
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

The reason I said that is because he did the same thing in Mafia 2. He barely posted or participated in any discussion.
:|

i voted nardi because i have yet to see him actually participate in any game. i mean people join because they WANT to participate and help their team and win. Or just because Rolled guilt-tripped me into taking his place. but at least im trying to participate, while nardi does not. furthermore i was completely unaware that i was starting a bandwagon - i was voting him based on personal feelings because i had nothing else to go on. (which i really still dont)
Echo

Derekku Chan wrote:

"we"? You admit being in a group with them? :3

Also @sfg so you're not going to unvote even though now you know that nardi won't be back until after the deadline? (or so he says)
Derekku

Echo wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

"we"? You admit being in a group with them? :3
:roll: Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but they might. :P
Mashley
bleh this started already?
Vote Derekku Chan
Yeah.

This quote worries me, so it can have my vote fore now.
Derekku

Agent Spin Here wrote:

bleh this started already?
What do you mean? A vote against you, or the game in general? If you meant the former, I was joking. :P Gotta start somewhere on day 1.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

This quote worries me, so it can have my vote for now.
Also a joke. Like I said, I have nothing personal against him, but he should participate when he's supposed to.

/me goes to bed
Yuukari-Banteki
@Echo ive not been given a better choice to vote for yet and i think by "we" Derekku means the people who are involved in Mafia 2, a group which includes myself.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
And neither do yours, foul.
Wojjan
Vote: m980 for bandwagoning and chipping in the extra votes to get a majority.

ZEDIT:

foulcoon wrote:

I had fun reading all the posts, they had absolutely no substance whatsoever.
At least I tried ;'(
kuwarudo
With the amount of random vote coming on, I can expect on day 2 that it will be random voting again, until there are only a few people. Also for some reason I expect to die in the night, as to why I don't know. I just have a feeling. Of course, I could be wronged so that suspicion will fall on me. Some of you may think, that the reason I am still alive is because I am one of the "wolves", or whatever they're called now :|, I may have an aux role, that could help the humans to win, or maybe I'm just a humble villager, with nothing to do but say this stuff out loud.
m980
I laugh at Wojjan at voting me despite the other few people he could have voted for the same reason.

Also yeah a werewolf wouldn't vote for himself so..

Unvote

Also

Random Vote Wojjan

For voting me when there were waaay more people to vote for the very same reason he voted me.
Wojjan

m980 wrote:

Are you guys serious?

May as well join in
Sorry, m980, sounds pretty wolfy to me.
Wojjan
yeah, yeah, double post, etc.

I had a chat today:

<adam2046> hey Wojjan?
<adam2046> you a wolf?
<Wojjan> no
<Wojjan> I have an aux
<m980> how can we be sure
<Wojjan> ecactly
<Wojjan> I can't really show you yet
<adam2046> *facepalm*
<Wojjan> So you don't believe me, so what was your point in asking anyway?
<adam2046> *facepalm**facepalm**facepalm**facepalm*
<m980> did i ruin something adam ???
<adam2046> don't say you have an aux first day...
<adam2046> idiot
<Wojjan> I know, but if I said I'm human you definitely wouldn't believe me
<adam2046> why?
<adam2046> I was just asking
<Wojjan> and if you're human, you won't post this log, because you'd lose an aux tonight
<adam2046> idiot
<adam2046> there's more than just me in here
<m980> echo is always here
<Wojjan> I know, and with some luck, the Guardian angel is here aswell.
<Wojjan> And he might protect me tonight

So, yeah. If there's an angel, please protect me from the lurking Wolves. I mean, supersoldiers.
Echo

Wojjan wrote:

<Wojjan> I have an aux
So, yeah. If there's an angel, please protect me from the lurking Wolves. I mean, supersoldiers.
Role claiming already, huh.

Does this seriously need to happen in every single game?

Telling the world you have a role is bad for us and beneficial to the wolves. Please refrain from doing so in public unless you wish to make some sort of point.

18:43 * Echo slaps wojjan silly
Wojjan
At least the guardian angel knows what to do when he reads this.

And I could just as well want to trap the wolves in wasting their kill on a uman, instead of possible aux.
Echo
In case anyone was wondering, the deadline is in 5 hours.

mod: I humbly suggest an extension of at least 24 hours. Otherwise we'll end up with random votes every day; there simply aren't enough posts to weed out potential wolves.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 2
6:20AM - Reveille Hour
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center - Supermarket/Kitchen area.

"With a working stove and all, this should be enough for a bunch of people who's going to chew through canned food," whistled Pasonia as he worked the stove around. He saw the wolves move around, but, being experienced enough, he had little to worry about; as it were, the wolves didn't even think of touching Pasonia, knowing he too won't be too bothered if something did happen.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

The shrill scream broke through the airspace within the shopping center, causing every living being to be startled and awakened. Within ten minutes, everyone rushed down to the supermarket area where some thought the scream came from.

When the posse did rush down to the basement, they saw it all;
m980, a mangled mess of his former self, ravaged by the wolves.

"Holy... shit," muttered neo@lex.

"As well it should be," replied a nonchalant voice - Pasonia's - as he dragged a large bag shaped like a very long gourd of sorts.
"The Chinese Prayer Joss Sticks' n Stuff shop is by the side of the supermarket - peruse it if you want to pay your respects to the formerly living. Even if not for luck it does offer some form of calm to you guys," blurted Pasonia.

(m980 is now out of this game as of Dawn 2.)
<- thanks for pointing out my error.

Day 2 has begun. You may now talk.
Neo@lex
How come every time I speak in the story posts there's always a grammar mistake?
"You're one of us too; why not we kill you first?"
"Holy... shit,"
Topic Starter
Pasonia
OOC: I don't know dude. I just like to do that to you maybe. But who the fuck cares about a comma on the Internet?
foulcoon
Hot damn, I didn't die first this time. thx guise (dies night 2)
Wojjan
I have my thoughts about this m980 death. I need to check who else voted for m980, since I wasn't alone.
The very night before the moment I said m980 sounded wolfy, he's gone. Seems like the Wolves are planning to make a point of some sorts.

Still, it could be coincidence.
Derekku
m980? *checks his posts again*

I guess you could say that he jumped on the bandwagon for being the 5th person to vote for nardi, but that would only make him suspicious of being a wolf. If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.

BUT, Wojjan was quick to do two things.

1) Jump on m980 for his vote.
2) Claim an aux role, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do at the beginning.

I'm making my suspicion of this guy known.

Vote Wojjan

Also, Pasonia, don't you mean Dawn? Dusk is the period of time before nightfall. Dawn is the period in the morning before sunrise.
Yuukari-Banteki
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

m980? *checks his posts again*

I guess you could say that he jumped on the bandwagon for being the 5th person to vote for nardi, but that would only make him suspicious of being a wolf. If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.
I'd think the fact that he isn't a wolf kind of goes without saying?

BUT, Wojjan was quick to do two things.

1) Jump on m980 for his vote.
So you are suspicious of him because he voted for someone who was bandwagoning? You said yourself that these are mostly random votes...
2) Claim an aux role, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do at the beginning.
No it wasn't smart, but why does this mean he is a wolf? Do auxes never make mistakes?
I'm making my suspicion of this guy known.

Vote Wojjan
I have the strong impression that you are a wolf who is trying to get him lynched to avoid the guardian angel.

vote derekku
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Derekku

0_o wrote:

I have the strong impression that you are a wolf who is trying to get him lynched to avoid the guardian angel.
He didn't say that he was the guardian angel. We have no clue who that is.

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

i trust Wojjan, and i think that we should until we have a good reason to disbelieve him. He had a pretty solid defense of being human and its too early to risk lynching aux roles.

im not voting yet, but i am directing a bit of suspicion on you, Derekku.
What the fuck. So I give reasons for my vote, but that makes me suspicious?

Also, why the hell do you trust Wojjan? I see NO "solid" defense that he's a townie. All he said was that he was an aux role. Is this some new logic that I missed? "Claim an aux role and you're automatically innocent." Seriously, what the fuck.

EDIT: tl;dr - Back up your reasoning. I guess I know what Echo feels like in these games. No wonder he always gets killed so fast :(
show more