forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
A big vote for the rule since various people have thought about doing it and it wouldn't be very fun.
Derekku
I vote for the second option. Like you said in irc, Pasonia, people can watch their own backs, you shouldn't have to monitor everything. I always try to make sure the person I'm talking to from irc is the real deal, but you never know. This is why I prefer PMs/osu-PMs only :?
thepianist
I also vote for the second option. :P Then again, I don't go on IRC much...
YellowerYoshi
My vote goes for option 1. Impersonating a role and impersonating an actual person are two completely different monsters. I think it's a bit crazy to impersonate people seeing as you could really destroy their reputation by saying anything you want.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
As of this point forward, Saturos-fangirl (aww fuck it's just SFG) replaces Rolled in WWG3-R.
Her Role ID will be PM'ed over to her shortly.

Nobody is allowed to ask Rolled what role he bore, either through IRC or here. Or you will... eheheh...
Die in a freak accident.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
Cuddlebun
:/

the whole point of me not joining this game was because Rolled would be in it

now that he's not in it, I request permission to throw a huge hissy fit.
Echo
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 1
Middlenow Town
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center

"The town's borders have been locked by the soldiers," grumbled Saturos-fangirl, "what the hell is going on?"

"My girl, that means you guys are in trouble," suggested a stranger she had never met before.
"Who... who are you?"

Pasonia turned around and face Saturos-fangirl coolly. "I'm here to help manage the situation."
"Manage the situation how?"

"Let's see... earlier in the morning, the GAMFORCE Pharmaceuticals blew up. While it's nothing like NecroTech in Malton, what I can tell for sure is that they've been working on a super-soldier serum."
"And your meaning is..."
"Of course, like everything that was never really meant to be, the place blew. Big time. Even the gun shop five klicks away was wiped out. Basically... you guys were lucky to have survived the explosion. I count nineteen of you.

"Why are you so damn sure GAMFORCE is making such a ridiculous serum?"
"Why wouldn't they be? Proof is in the mass media, remember the government sponsorship that was granted to GAMFORCE lately? And, now, look at the military forces outside. Why wouldn't they help you guys?"

The rest of the group made their way out from the shadows, surprising SFG. Some were still badly covered in soot, some were clearly hit by the debris and had a self first-aid applied all over themselves, which made them look a lot like mummies.

"To be quite honest, a lot of the food stuffs in the now-empty mall is contaminated. I checked; greenish stuff were coming out from the cans and most certainly all the food from the food outlets have been contaminated with the same thing. I'm asserting that it's due to the GAMFORCE explosion. Collectively speaking, we won't be able to survive four days given the number of heads we now have."

"So... what are you suggesting here?"

"I propose a temporal social hierarchy, built upon the death of people."
"Wh...what do you mean?"

"Look, like I said, GAMFORCE exploded into bits and pieces. But that doesn't mean their employees are all dead. In fact, I believe some of you right now are the most affected of the lot. These guys will turn into horrible, wolf-like monsters at night, and I am sure they're seeking their survival here, too. Survival built on killing off every single human."
"What?!" The commotion went on, stares and glares were traded everywhere.

"Quiet! I'm sure we don't have too many in this group, alright? I'm only here to facilitate the system."
"Then don't *you* need to eat, big guy?" neo@lex shouted. "You're one of us too; why not we kill you first?"
"Because you won't," growled Pasonia, before picking up neo@lex high up on his collar with one hand, veins popping out menacingly from his forearm.

neo@lex could only meekly whimper.

"Alright, here's a few rules I want you to take note.
1. Before dusk today I want everybody to submit a vote to me stating who you wish to lynch.
2. I am vehemently against impersonation, and if you dare trouble me with such an act, ever, I guarantee you will die somehow."

Everybody nodded their heads. After what happened to neo@lex, nobody is going to protest.

Day 1 has started. Free discussion and lynch voting starts now.

Due to delays from previously, I hereby announce that this is a short day of 36 hours only, and voting ends at 12:00AM Sunday 21/06/09 GMT+0800. So make your discussions count!
Echo
FIRST!

Vote: neo@lex for being one of the last to confirm and being featured in Pasonia's intro story
LadySuburu
Vote: Echo

Because I have never done so before.
adam2046
Subi is such a rebel~
I random vote m980
YellowerYoshi
Vote kuwarudo.

Because I can.
kuwarudo
WWG 1, WWG 2...

Hey, I have never voted for Echo before. Or have I? Have I? /shrug

I vote for LadySuburu.

Random to the MAX
Olinad
I randomly vote Derekku Chan because he's above me on the list and I don't like it >:(
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Randomness is random weird shit.

Updating the standings in 4 hours.
nardii
I just learned I might not even be able to access a computer this weekend ( :( ), so I'll try to check later but for now I vote myself for not being able to check (lame!).
Echo

nardi11011 wrote:

I just learned I might not even be able to access a computer this weekend, so I'll try to check later
This is obviously an excuse for lurking :P
Larto
Why the fuck are you guys random voting so hard. I really don't think this is doing much good.

However we always do this on day one, right? I vote YellowYoshi because I like kuwarudo >:(
Wojjan
"Umm.. Everyone? Is flinging random votes at one another really doing us good?"
Wojjan stumbled amidst the group, sitting down at the nearest opportunity, for his leg had something against radiation, apparently.
"Oof! What I was saying is, shouldn't we be more worried about the GAMDRIVE guys here? They're super-soldiers, and I don't want supersoldiers killing me."
He tried to rise, but then fell again. This place really started to get to him, and the churning pain everywhere didn't make the situation better.
"I'm in a bad shape, I know. Can anyone pass me the band-aid?"
Said band-aid landed somewhere near his feet.
"So, if we want to survive this place, we gotta stick together. It's not the food, but the soldiers we need to worry about."
When all that he wanted to say made its way through his throat, he discreetly vanished in one of the malls, searching for some food that was left.

No vote yet
Echo

Larto wrote:

Why the fuck are you guys random voting so hard. I really don't think this is doing much good.
Random votes get the game going and could easily reveal a slip of tongue (finger?) because people tend to be less cautious when random voting.

(I seem to remember having said this before somewhere >.>)
Derekku
inb4roleclaim

Vote Agent Spin Here

Gotta love random votes~
Neo@lex
*Cough* Vo-
Vote Echo...
*Wheeze*
For voting me, and because I'd like to keep pretending I don't like him.

...I can't believe you did that, Pas...

DO IT AGAIN!!! MAYBE WITH ROCKS! SHARP ROCKS!!!
Yuukari-Banteki
vote nardi cus 1. he isnt very active and 2. i dont like him
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Pasonia leered around, doing nothing in particular. He turned on a nearby PC, and was surprised to find it has electricity to even run. Deciding that there's no harm in trying, Pasonia plugged a wireless power-linker into the PC. In seconds it announced "SN Telecoms accessed. Using 3G technology..."

The news sites like BBC and CNN were awash with announcements that Middlenow Town is now suspected to be in the epicenter of a government scandal - like as if that wasn't obvious enough! - and that... zombies have overridden the township?

"This ain't no Resident Evil 5," growled Pasonia. "Looks like it's time to connect to a friend."

Pasonia quickly fiddled around, and accessed an email inbox.

"I do wanna know just what the hell happened in the Department of Defense," growled Pasonia. But... with all these slips of paper stuck on my table..."

It took about two minutes for him to finish the tabulation, and five seconds to send a print request to the printer, which took power from the PC and thus still works.

"Woohaa, here goes.
Vote standings... updated.
Sh-weet!"
0_o
vote Two because he's new and I'm a jerk
Two_old
I vote for Echo
kuwarudo
LOL, that was abrupt :3

I GOTTA STOP WITH THOSE EMOTICONS
adam2046
Adam stole the computer from Pasonia (gotsta get my UD on)
Wizard Of Orz
vote nardi101110101011000

because i dislike his pressence in the forums. he also tried to ban me from this game >:(. That faggot
Two_old
Derekku
Wait, nardi is playing?

Unvote.
Vote nardi.
m980
Are you guys serious?

May as well join in

Vote Nardi
Echo
We only have less than 24 hours left? Let's force a post.

unvote, vote nardi
thepianist
I would Vote Nardi as well. WOW TIME PASSES TOO FAST. D:
Cuddlebun
wow you guys

just wow
Echo
echo: neo@lex
suburu: echo
adam: m980
yellowyoshi: kuwarudo
kuwarudo: suburu
olinad: derekku
nardi: nardi
larto: yellowyoshi
derekku: ash
neo@lex: echo
sfg: nardi
0_o: two
two: echo
supergarlic: nardi
derekku: nardi

m980: nardi
echo: nardi
thepianist: nardi

I just realised that nardi won't be back before the deadline.

unvote
vote SFG

SFG, supergarlic and derekku get special mention because they were the first few to vote nardi, knowing he wouldn't have a chance to defend himself. SFG especially, since it was on the same page. nardi himself is very likely a villager because a wolf would not vote himself knowing he would not be back before the deadline. I think SFG/supergarlic/derekku are trying to get a bandwagon going in such a way that the rest of us just go "oh look nardi's getting voted let's vote him" without realising he won't be back in time. I certainly got tricked >:|
Derekku
Actually, we just don't like nardi lol

Since there's no discussion to go on, we're just doing random votes. Since nardi is annoying, people are voting for him first :)

kuu will probably be day two unless people vote for him today lolz

EDIT: no offense, but if you're not going to participate, then you shouldn't sign up ;)
show more