forum

t+pazolite - Luv-Lab-Poison 22ate!

posted
Total Posts
show more
whymeman
Sorry, but found an error in the process of modding.

For your background.png, you have a cluster of Move keyframes which needs to be fixed. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1663

Also, the keyframe setup for Invert.png is not properly set up. You have the fade set from 01:16:981 to 02:15:597. Which this SB object is only used for less than 1 second... but also, make sure to check and adjust the keyframe use as well to make sure the SB objects are there where it is only needed.

And the fade between the effects of the SB isn't cleanly done. Please take more time to look into it.

I noticed [Lethal] And [Xtreme] are out of place in the difficulty levels? (Though the difficulty jump is quite harsh)..... But make sure to check into getting that SB fixed.
Topic Starter
Xgor

whymeman wrote:

Sorry, but found an error in the process of modding.

For your background.png, you have a cluster of Move keyframes which needs to be fixed. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1663

Also, the keyframe setup for Invert.png is not properly set up. You have the fade set from 01:16:981 to 02:15:597. Which this SB object is only used for less than 1 second... but also, make sure to check and adjust the keyframe use as well to make sure the SB objects are there where it is only needed.

And the fade between the effects of the SB isn't cleanly done. Please take more time to look into it.

I noticed [Lethal] And [Xtreme] are out of place in the difficulty levels? (Though the difficulty jump is quite harsh)..... But make sure to check into getting that SB fixed.
Fixed the cluster fuck with move and fixed with Lethal so Xtreme shows up as the hardest (It became that way due to that i lowed the HP drain on Xtreme :( )

The use of invert is intentional and i wont change that.
Crimmi
Crimmi's Judgement <3 :P

Nothing Wrong Here Just Some Suggestions :) :

[Weak]
00:24:491(1) 3 tiny squares to the right under the purple (4)
00:35:128(2,3) align with (1)
01:56:341(3) align with (2)
[Strong]
No Errors... :)
[Lethal]
[Xtreme]

STARRED!!! :)
Topic Starter
Xgor
Did everything exept for 00:24:491(1) which i think is better as it is
Gens
Force default skin. There are many objects from the default skin (in a different color of course) that it might look weird using other skins...

Next, offsets are not the same between difficulties; more specifically, the third offset. Even if it's not needed to place notes, you need to make them the same on all difficulties (think about the osu! "throbber").

Also, the hitvolume is not the same for all difficulties. I DID notice it, and there should be no problem with fixing.

[Lethal]

00:35:928 (6) - The second repeat arrow is hidden by the score explosion from (4,5).

Don't know if this is a serious issue, but I'd prefer it to be fixed instead of left there.

[Xtreme]

00:53:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Not stacked properly.

That's it, I guess. Call me back and I'll proto-bubble it so it gets more attention.
Topic Starter
Xgor
Ok, i think i fixed everything now Gens :)
Gens
You went offline before I could tell you this:

1. [Xtreme] - 01:48:709 (1) - This silly object needs to be resnapped.
  2. Hitvolume still isn't the same on all difficulties... Go to Song Setup -> Audio and make the "Sample Volume" the same on all difficulties.
  3. 00:53:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Still not stacked properly... the beats aren't exactly under the tail of the slider.
Still a couple things to fix.
Topic Starter
Xgor

Gens wrote:

You went offline before I could tell you this:

1. [Xtreme] - 01:48:709 (1) - This silly object needs to be resnapped.
  2. Hitvolume still isn't the same on all difficulties... Go to Song Setup -> Audio and make the "Sample Volume" the same on all difficulties.
  3. 00:53:823 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Still not stacked properly... the beats aren't exactly under the tail of the slider.
Still a couple things to fix.
Resnapping and stacking fix done, but the hit-volume IS the same on all difficulty :/
Gens
BLARGH everytime I want to pubble this a new error comes out
this should be the last one

The second section has a BPM of "179.998" instead of "180" flat. Please fix it and resnap all notes.

OH, also the scorebar-bg is exactly the same as the default's, and since you forced default skin... it became useless.

and I finally see the hitvolume the same... I was pretty sure I had latest version, but oh well. =/
Topic Starter
Xgor

Gens wrote:

BLARGH everytime I want to pubble this a new error comes out
this should be the last one

The second section has a BPM of "179.998" instead of "180" flat. Please fix it and resnap all notes.

OH, also the scorebar-bg is exactly the same as the default's, and since you forced default skin... it became useless.

and I finally see the hitvolume the same... I was pretty sure I had latest version, but oh well. =/
The second BPM IS 179.998 <.<
And deleted the scorebar-bg.
Gens
...it seems really weird to me to have that BPM (and I can't notice much difference between those two), but I just read awp's post. I guess it's alright if you want to keep it.

And I just noticed hitsounds are a bit messy for some people, but it's alright for me. Hopefully you won't get your pubble popped for that.

AFTER DOING A FULL RECHECK OF EVERYTHING (and clearing up some minor things in IRC), this is now Proto-bubbled.

P.S. Sorry for the delay... 3 mod posts. I need to get better at modding.
whymeman
1. Offset: 139ms BPM: 228.00
2. Offset: 68,561ms BPM: Inhereted (0.5x)
3. Offset: 79,236ms BPM: 179.998
4. Offset: 99,236ms BPM: 228.00
5. Offset: 100,305ms BPM: Inhereted (1x)
6. Offset: 108,709ms BPM: 28.50
7. Offset: 109,761ms BPM: 228.00
8. Offset: 117,143ms BPM: Inhereted (1x)
I started to get around 8 ~ 10 ms (average) off. Make sure to double check into this since the use of extra offsets can destroy the flow of the beats if not carefully used.

Also, at 7. Offset: 109,761ms BPM: 228.00, The note sounds like it hits just a few ms too early. Double check into that as well.
Topic Starter
Xgor
The timing sounds spot on foe me...

But if you have have a better offset please give me them
I doubt that Offset: 79,236ms BPM: 179.998 is wrong though... I got it from awp :P
whymeman
For the 2nd offset. I added 4ms and was able to work smoothly at 0 ms late/early hits. That should be all that is needed.

Edit: Just noticed the comboburst was too large. The maximum allowed width is 500px but the current amount is 536px. Have that fixed as well then i'll bubble. Sorry about that.
Topic Starter
Xgor
Fixed
Edit: Both
whymeman
Alright then. Bubbled.
Ephemeral
Looks fine to me.

Xtreme is a bit borderline approval, but really now - it's not as if your handing 12 million to them on a platter or anything. It should be okay.

Ranked!
SilentWings_old
I'm proud to have beaten this (even though my score didn't beat the half timers).
Lunah_old
so hard T_T
OnosakiHito
I love it to play Xtreme on Taiko!
Cihyaa
(b^o^)b