PERKELE
Valentiino

silmarilen wrote:

PERKELE
Finnish in one word.
F m L_old

ragelewa wrote:

We have +30c summers in Finland.

oh and we have no nights during summer, the sun is always up on some parts in Finland during summer.
dat avatar
Sutsuka

ragelewa wrote:

oh and we have no nights during summer, the sun is always up on some parts in Finland during summer.
I keep reading this as ''we have no rights during summer.''

Damn finnish government.
IppE
Well if you're a white middle aged man born in finland and you have a job you pretty much have no rights.
thelewa
et runkkaa
silmarilen
Valentiino
kiisseli
Actually the weather in Finland is pretty good, we (for example) got all the seasons. Summer is hot when winter is cold. If there was always summer it would be mostly just boring. Same with winter... I hate cold, though winter makes me love summer even more.

And bananas are for monkeys. :( Take Gainomax!
Mukku
^

Someone came from Hong Kong as an exchange student. We got to talking and he mentioned he loved the weather here. The reasoning was exactly same as the above post. Apparently there are no seasons in Hong Kong and this was a bliss compared to that.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
Oh, thats really nice. I want to live in Helsinki and appreciate the nordic winter, I hate summer. :(

Also, have catastrophes in Finland? Like tsunamis, for example.
Vish024
I love cold. You'll begin to detest the warm weather elsewhere, trust me.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
Why?
Dusalty
Finland is quite catastrophe-safe area.
Mianki
Worst "catastrophes" we get are small tornadoes which take down trees and they may cause some damage to buildings. But they are pretty rare. Plus there's summer lightning storms and hail storms. And that's about it.
Dusalty
And rarely small earthquakes.
kiisseli
...which no-one knows is going on.
Vish024
Haha, catastrophes in Finland. As far as I can see, the only catastrophe in Finland is their national football team.
Mianki
*Cough* *Australia's hockey team* *Cough*
Vish024
You can't mock our hockey team when you hardly have one of your own. Unless you're referring to ice hockey in which case I'l shut my mouth.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
advantaging the discussion, what is the favourite/most played sport in finland? :3
Backfire
Vish024
Is that...is that Mara flailing around with a hockey stick? Pro'lly the most entertaining thing in Finland, aside from their women of course.
Mianki
Every year thousands and thousands of Finnish people gather to the Olympic Stadium to watch Mara flail around with his stick.
Sutsuka

Mianki wrote:

Every year thousands and thousands of Finnish people gather to the Olympic Stadium to watch Mara flail around with his stick.
Dat glorious stick.
Mianki
The Finnish Sisu is all about cursing

silmarilen

Backfire wrote:

so hawt
zertap
Aaaaaahhhh, for some reason those videos won't load on my phone :/ :( D:
Valentiino

Zertap wrote:

Aaaaaahhhh, for some reason those videos won't load on my phone :/ :( D:
Get a better phone with proper flash support 8-)
Mara
I do suggest that this thread will work as "thread about Finland for non-finns". If it would have a catchy name, we could stick this.
Corin
Mudkips.
Swiftcut
full support.

/disappears
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

LunaticMara wrote:

I do suggest that this thread will work as "thread about Finland for non-finns". If it would have a catchy name, we could stick this.
nice idea, brah. totally supported.

anyways, have tibia players in finland?
Corin
So, am I allowed to join the club then?
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
yes united kingdom bro

also, i am pro and i can beat you. just saying.
OnosakiHito
Banana.
Just saying.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

OnosakiHito wrote:

Banana.
Just saying.
do you like bananas in your ass?
OnosakiHito
No.
show more