forum

English Discussion About Finland

posted
Total Posts
244
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
Yea, by now, this thread is for discussions about finland from non-finns posters.

VelperK
I see.
Valentiino
Perkele.

That's all you need to know about finland
Mianki
Reindeers everywhere
Mara
We drink vodka and kossu and we are racist bastards.

...and we shout "PERKELE" all day everyday.

For a serious answer, could be easier to answer if you would leave questions to us.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

LunaticMara wrote:

We drink vodka and kossu and we are racist bastards.

...and we shout "PERKELE" all day everyday.

For a serious answer, could be easier to answer if you would leave questions to us.
Some people tell me Finland is full of niggas. Is it true?
Who make the best vodka? Polska or Finland?
Why Finland loves Sweden?
Whats the biggest city on this country?
What "mitä laitedaan" means?
thelewa
MITÄ LAITETAAN
Mara
Finland has a problem with niggas, that's true. They come from other countries, but personally I don't find it as a big problem. Why? Because Sweden has the same problem - just triple that.

Finland. Probly.

Finland has love/hate-relationship with Sweden for many reasons. Most of us hates Sweden in general, though.

Helsinki is the biggest (and capital) city in Finland, having 595 212 people in there (Source)

"Mitä laitetaan" means.... damn, that's hard to translate literally. Basically means that you're asking that "what we should put".

Finns can correct me, if needed.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

LunaticMara wrote:

Finland has a problem with niggas, that's true. They come from other countries, but personally I don't find it as a big problem. Why? Because Sweden has the same problem - just triple that.

Finland. Probly.

Finland has love/hate-relationship with Sweden for many reasons. Most of us hates Sweden in general, though.

Helsinki is the biggest (and capital) city in Finland, having 595 212 people in there (Source)

"Mitä laitetaan" means.... damn, that's hard to translate literally. Basically means that you're asking that "what we should put".

Finns can correct me, if needed.
LOL? SWEDEN ARE FULL OF NIGGAS TOO? OH GOD
WHY NIGGAS ARE RAIDING THE EUROPE AND STEALING OUR JOBS & RAPING KIDS?
ReZero
Uh, guys, let's calm down and write a serious answer.
Otherwise the image we'll give of ourselves will be too close to the truth.

1. Finland is not full of Afro-Americans.
2. Dunno, maybe Mara knows.
3. Finnish people do not like Sweden in any special way, most people I know actually dislike it.
4. Biggest city in Finland is probably Helsinki, as it's pretty much the only city here, as other places are too small. But the best city is Tampere. For shoar. Honest.
5. You probably mean "mitä laitetaan", which means something like "what do you want (in it)?" as you are, for example, ordering something in a cafeteria. Could help if you could tell why you're asking that.

EDIT: Sorry, writing with a mobile phone is slow lol
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
Thanks for the answers guys.

Now, just 2 more questions: Finland are a good place to live actually when europe are "broken"? Suomi are a hard language for learn? Why the people in there hates Sweden?
Mara
Yes, Finland is really the best shot to live, even with the crisis like the current one. Finnish is one of the hardest (or hardest? I don't remember) languages in the world, so you may need to learn it longer than 2 years. I'll leave that last question to Zero.
ReZero
Well, Russia and Sweden had been fighting over Finland for a couple hundred years and Finland was a part of Sweden for... 700 years...? ...anyway, that's all in the past and you can find tons of information about that elsewhere, but mostly we dislike them ('hate' is a too strong word) because 1) Swedish is a mandatory subject at school, as Finland is a bilingual country, and 2) we often think of Swedish people as our rivals, for example, in terms of ice-hockey.

I think. People of course have their individual views on this matter.
IppE

Necrozzy wrote:

WHY NIGGAS ARE RAIDING THE EUROPE AND STEALING OUR JOBS & RAPING KIDS?
Because pants-on-head retarded immigration policies and green party lesbian hippies defending their "rights".
ReZero

LunaticMara wrote:

Finnish is one of the hardest (or hardest? I don't remember) languages in the world, so you may need to learn it longer than 2 years.
Hardest grammar, but Chinese and Japanese etc. are probably harder overall, due to 100,000 different "letters".
Mara
That's true, yeah.
ReZero
Mara, let us ask ourselves... WAS A SINGLE BANANA FROM BRAZIL WORTH ALL THIS :l
IppE

ReZero wrote:

Mara, let us ask ourselves... WAS A SINGLE BANANA FROM BRAZIL WORTH ALL THIS :l
Yes, for banana is the superior fruit.
FisHie
Reilunkaupan banaaneita... ^__^
ethox
Banaania kaikille!

Finland isn't cheap, I'll guarantee you're gonna pay if you come.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply