forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Rantai wrote:

The matter of fact is; our doctor is actually a bodyguard jester who's win condition is to get shot.
Nice role giveaway, Rantai.
Sync

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

The reason why I say this is because, if memory serves, once the mafia hits a doc target, they know who was protecting their target. Don't quote me on this, though. I can't remember how they work, and the MS Wiki is down.
lol what
Sync
I totally quoted you on that and it will lie in the banks of my meta storage for the rest of my life
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Like I said in that same quote:

I can't remember how they work, and the MS Wiki is down.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Sync wrote:

I totally quoted you on that and it will lie in the banks of my meta storage for the rest of my life
Serious or not, you just made my day with that statement.
Sync
come on though it's a doctor not some random obscure role

honestly I have no idea how you would think that; it makes me think you're saying something so stupid intentionally. I've never played a game with you so I wouldn't know
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Hey, I just said I can't remember how they work. Twice, already.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they were like that in this game, though, since this IS a bastard mod (Unless it's just jesters in a normal mod).
Salvage
assuming those kind of things is useless since it gives more wifom to the huge ball of it we already have

also relying so much in ms it's for noobs you learn things from experience not from some shitty wiki
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Says the guy who literally stated that he read all the roles on the MS Wiki.
Salvage

Salvage wrote:

also relying so much in ms it's for noobs you learn things from experience not from some shitty wiki

i use that wiki to know the mechanics of some roles i don't know only, and after that the wiki becomes useless, you don't have to take what i'm saying as a flame against you, i'm just trying to give u some tips to become better, unless you want to stay bad which i'm pretty cool with.
Sync
lol

I read through most of the roles at least once just because I wanted to (and it has stuff for new mods who have no idea what they are doing)

but everybody thinking that scum gets to know who the doc tried to protect the night he got killed is just ridiculous
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
While I understand that you want me to improve, simply stating that relying so much on the MS Wiki is for noobs is a bit stretching it, especially since some people use it for reference.

..But okay.
Jinxy
Mara has already claimed it's not bastard, only the weirdass roles are.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Sync wrote:

lol

I read through most of the roles at least once just because I wanted to (and it has stuff for new mods who have no idea what they are doing)

but everybody thinking that scum gets to know who the doc tried to protect the night he got killed is just ridiculous
I can't remember where it was, but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. It might not have been the doc.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

JInxyjem wrote:

Mara has already claimed it's not bastard, only the weirdass roles are.
Okay then, that means that has jesters in a normal mod.
Sync
unvote vote Yellow Swiftail Wolf
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I've made my mistake, and I know it.

Can we move on, now?
Sync
I think you're just trying to fuck with out heads
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Just FYI, I've been doing that since Less Experimental Mafia 2.
Sync
why would you justify my vote

are you a jester
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm as town as town can be.
Sync
I think you are mafia trying to get people to think you are a jester so they won't lynch you
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You're clever, Sync.
Sync
thx
Salvage
and as i said before we can't go on with that wifom you're naming right there sync

i want to end this game with no jester lynchs and the only way i see this happening it's with me clearing them out of the way and the doctor protecting me and staying low so mafia doens't kill him

going through that ball of wifom it's not an option for me, even tho Swift it's not acting out of normal at all, it's not a chance to lynch him.
Sync
lol

how in the world are we going to manage lynching 0 jesters when there are 11 in the game :(
Salvage
that's my goal

we can do it, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yeah, good luck with that.
Sync
are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

that's my goal

we can do it, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.
I'd recommend starting with the people who are claiming jester, not because of the fact that they are jesters, but because they could be using that as a fakeclaim.

Sync wrote:

are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
I've said it before:

I'm as town as town can be.
Sync
I thought that was sarcasm
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
Sync
mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

how did you know this
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
First post:

LunaticMara wrote:

To make things even worse, every jester has some special powers. Are you ready for the madness?
Sync
that doesn't mean they have specific wincons
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You never know.

Hell, even Rantai said something about a doc jester wincon not too long ago.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Rantai wrote:

The matter of fact is; our doctor is actually a bodyguard jester who's win condition is to get shot.
...Okay, so it's not exactly a doc jester, but still, you get my point.
Sync
confirmed jesters:
-- Swiftail yellow wolf
-- rantai
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Salvage
Nothing it's confirmed till it's confirmed Sync i won't go along with that they can be mafia still

the rantai thing was just an assumption i think and it's a pretty useless one just like the one everyone is doing right now, i won't base anything on assumption till i rolecop atleast a few

if there is a motivator motivate me and we have x2 confirmed per day, not for sure anyways, not so likely like the being of a doctor.
show more