forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
LadySuburu

akrolsmir wrote:

Fishie wrote:

I don't die if I target a mafia, I think.
More proof he's lying?
Could be.
bmin11
How about this? This is only when fishie dies from hiding behind a scum.
  • Mara recruits one of the confirmed

Rantai redirects Mara to one of the unconfirmed (pieguy, fishie, or tastelikecoke). You may call it out before N4.2 starts.

fishie hides behind Rantai

tastelikecoke commutes
Possible screw overs assuming Rantai didn't call out his target beforehand
  • 1. Mafia (+ SK) shoot Mara
    Check if fishie is dead or not
    Yes -> Rantai you scum
    No -> Rantai calls out who he redirected to. We lynch the person and if we get a townie lynch, we lynch both fishie and Rantai. We lynch fishie first in this case.

2. Mafia shoots Mara and SK shoots Rantai + Fishie or vice versa
    Well, shit. Atleast we get two more confirmed I guess.

3. Mafia (+ SK) shoot Rantai + Fishie
    Well, shit. Atleast we get two more confirmed I guess. Mara may die from this and we can't gather any information from it...
Possible screw overs assuming Rantai did call out his target beforehand
  • 1. Mafia (+ SK) shoot Mara
    Check if fishie is dead or not
    Yes -> Rantai you scum
    No -> We lynch the target Rantai called out. If we get a town lynch, we lynch both fishie and Rantai. We lynch fishie first in this case.

2. Mafia shoots Mara and SK shoots Rantai + fishie or vice versa
    WIFOM. This may differ depends on Rantai's call.

3. Mafia (+ SK) shoots Rantai + fishie.
    Same as case 2. If Mara dies, we are in WIFOM again.
bmin11
This is from KRZY's roleclaim post

KRZY wrote:

This is probably because I sent in Pro Evolution Soccer as my first choice. I can choose a player at night and gain day/night talking privileges with that player. If said player is scum, I die.
So I would assume Mara would die if he recruits a scum.

I'm going to wait until fishie vertifies that rather he dies or not from hiding behind a scum. Also, I want to know if Mara can still use his ability.
Rantai
Actually, what if fishie hides behind me and Mara submits a guess instead?

If fishie hides behind me, we're 99% guaranteed to die unless taking a 2 for 1 shot isn't worth it? At least he can grab the redirection off me (somehow I think a confirm confirming a confirm, ie setting up daytalk, isn't the most ideal way to go about it)
Rantai
I just don't want to sacrifice 2 town (possibly 2) for just a bit of piece of mind.
pieguyn
Okay so

Rantai - redirector
fishie - hider
LunaticMara - recruiter
tastelikecoke - commuter

The important thing here is that we confirm the most unconfirmeds. List of unconfirmed people:
-tastelikecoke
-foulcoon
-Rantai
-fishie
-akrolsmir

IMO, it would be a lot better if we just individually used fishie and LunaticMara to attempt to find some of the unconfirmeds. For that, I propose

LunaticMara, target foulcoon
fishie, target tastelikecoke
tastelikecoke, commute
Rantai, redirect whoever as long as it's not any of these people. It would be better if you didn't say who so that there's a chance that the mafia shoots themselves.
bmin11
Vote: pieguy
Mara
LUNATICMARA, TARGET HIM!

NO, DON'T LISTEN HIM, TARGET THIS GUY!

LUNATICMARA, DESTROY THAT HELICOPTER WITH YOUR BUTT!

AAAAAA
bmin11
We will come to a conclusion soon... hopefully
bmin11
And can you please tell us if you can use your recruitment ability for the night?
Mara
NoHItter has been offline for 11 hours, according to Steam.

Fuck it, I'll just leave PM for him.
Lybydose

LunaticMara wrote:

you should do that one
Mara

Lybydose wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

you should do that one

Also, I just sent that PM.
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

IMO, it would be a lot better if we just individually used fishie and LunaticMara to attempt to find some of the unconfirmeds. For that, I propose

Rantai, redirect whoever as long as it's not any of these people. It would be better if you didn't say who so that there's a chance that the mafia shoots themselves.
1: Yeah, and both the mafia and SK can screw with our results.

2. You are another who didn't read the thread well. I'm pretty sure Rantai said they can't redirect mafia kills back onto themselves. Unless you mean one mafia hitting another, in which case that's a grey area and unlikely.
pieguyn
Oh great, I guess you're right. The effing problem is that the mafia or SK could screw with any plan we could come up with, so I tried to come up with a new plan and then completely forgot about the mafia/SK. Also, I meant a mafia hitting a different mafia.

bmin11's plan seems like the best idea, then.
Mara
Yes, I am able to do the chatthing again - If I understood the answer correctly.
Luna

LunaticMara wrote:

Yes, I am able to do the chatthing again - If I understood the answer correctly.
In this case our Super Charger should also keep his ability, despite what he claimed.
LadySuburu

Luna wrote:

In this case our Super Charger should also keep his ability, despite what he claimed.
Tastelike never really answered the question when we told him to ask NoHItter, plus he hasn't really posted much recently anyway, just the one after he posted excusing his absence.

FoS: Taste
Mashley
Hi lynch me please
Vote Mashley
bmin11
Prod: fishie and tastelikecoke. Seriously, if they don't participate, I'm going to vote them and just go for free-for-all action for N4.2
FisHie_old
Why me!? I posted on the last page... :/
bmin11
Oh oops. Anyway, so you are sure that you don't die from hiding behind a scum (mafia/SK)?
FisHie_old
I am pretty sure about that, not 100% though...
bmin11
Have you not yet asked NoHItter?
FisHie_old

Rantai wrote:

Mod: Under the hypothetical situation that a hider exists in a game you host, would a hider die from hiding behind a mafia or SK?
I was lazy and thought that Rantai's message would be enough. Should I also send a PM ?
bmin11
Well atleast you should know for yourself
Mashley
No, seriously, lynch me
pieguyn
inb4Mashey is mafia pretending to be jester
Lybydose
that would make LS mafia too then
pieguyn
I wasn't really serious but it would explain why he found out the full name

Honestly, I'm not sure at all what to do (though I do still want to lynch Luna, but I'm not sure what to do after that). I'd reread the thread but there's 79 effing pages and I'm way too lazy to reread it right now, but just judging by the roles everyone claimed and the way everyone is acting in general, tastelikecoke and akrolsmir seem the most suspicious IMO.
Mara

Mashley wrote:

No, seriously, lynch me
why
Lybydose
unvote; vote: tastelikecoke
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
pieguy1372 (2) - FisHie, bmin11
Luna (1) - pieguy1372
akrolsmir (1) - LadySuburu
FisHie (1) - akrolsmir
Mashley (1) - Mashley
tastelikecoke (1) - Lybydose

Not Voting (5) - LunaticMara, Rantai, foulcoon, Two, tastelikecoke
FisHie_old
I have it (finally) confirmed now, I won't die if I target a mafia.
bmin11
Unvote and Vote: tastelikecoke
FisHie_old
Meh. Unvote & Vote: tastelikecoke.
Prod him too if he doesn't post after a while.
Mara
So, am I targeting Rantai with chatthing next?

Vote: tastelikecoke
Rantai
I think so.

But now I'm confused on who to redirect.
Rantai
Unvote, Vote: tastelikecoke

L-2, for reference
Mara
Wanna cyber?
show more