forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

IMO, it would be a lot better if we just individually used fishie and LunaticMara to attempt to find some of the unconfirmeds. For that, I propose

Rantai, redirect whoever as long as it's not any of these people. It would be better if you didn't say who so that there's a chance that the mafia shoots themselves.
1: Yeah, and both the mafia and SK can screw with our results.

2. You are another who didn't read the thread well. I'm pretty sure Rantai said they can't redirect mafia kills back onto themselves. Unless you mean one mafia hitting another, in which case that's a grey area and unlikely.
pieguyn
Oh great, I guess you're right. The effing problem is that the mafia or SK could screw with any plan we could come up with, so I tried to come up with a new plan and then completely forgot about the mafia/SK. Also, I meant a mafia hitting a different mafia.

bmin11's plan seems like the best idea, then.
Mara
Yes, I am able to do the chatthing again - If I understood the answer correctly.
Luna

LunaticMara wrote:

Yes, I am able to do the chatthing again - If I understood the answer correctly.
In this case our Super Charger should also keep his ability, despite what he claimed.
LadySuburu

Luna wrote:

In this case our Super Charger should also keep his ability, despite what he claimed.
Tastelike never really answered the question when we told him to ask NoHItter, plus he hasn't really posted much recently anyway, just the one after he posted excusing his absence.

FoS: Taste
Mashley
Hi lynch me please
Vote Mashley
bmin11
Prod: fishie and tastelikecoke. Seriously, if they don't participate, I'm going to vote them and just go for free-for-all action for N4.2
FisHie_old
Why me!? I posted on the last page... :/
bmin11
Oh oops. Anyway, so you are sure that you don't die from hiding behind a scum (mafia/SK)?
FisHie_old
I am pretty sure about that, not 100% though...
bmin11
Have you not yet asked NoHItter?
FisHie_old

Rantai wrote:

Mod: Under the hypothetical situation that a hider exists in a game you host, would a hider die from hiding behind a mafia or SK?
I was lazy and thought that Rantai's message would be enough. Should I also send a PM ?
bmin11
Well atleast you should know for yourself
Mashley
No, seriously, lynch me
pieguyn
inb4Mashey is mafia pretending to be jester
Lybydose
that would make LS mafia too then
pieguyn
I wasn't really serious but it would explain why he found out the full name

Honestly, I'm not sure at all what to do (though I do still want to lynch Luna, but I'm not sure what to do after that). I'd reread the thread but there's 79 effing pages and I'm way too lazy to reread it right now, but just judging by the roles everyone claimed and the way everyone is acting in general, tastelikecoke and akrolsmir seem the most suspicious IMO.
Mara

Mashley wrote:

No, seriously, lynch me
why
Lybydose
unvote; vote: tastelikecoke
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
pieguy1372 (2) - FisHie, bmin11
Luna (1) - pieguy1372
akrolsmir (1) - LadySuburu
FisHie (1) - akrolsmir
Mashley (1) - Mashley
tastelikecoke (1) - Lybydose

Not Voting (5) - LunaticMara, Rantai, foulcoon, Two, tastelikecoke
FisHie_old
I have it (finally) confirmed now, I won't die if I target a mafia.
bmin11
Unvote and Vote: tastelikecoke
FisHie_old
Meh. Unvote & Vote: tastelikecoke.
Prod him too if he doesn't post after a while.
Mara
So, am I targeting Rantai with chatthing next?

Vote: tastelikecoke
Rantai
I think so.

But now I'm confused on who to redirect.
Rantai
Unvote, Vote: tastelikecoke

L-2, for reference
Mara
Wanna cyber?
tastelikecoke
Okay, what happen?
tastelikecoke
I am not a Super Charger guys goddamnit.

I asked NoHitter.
I still have a Charge. Please note I can only release it at night 5, and only night actions can be avoided.
I don't understand the plans though. What, what.

I'm amused about your theories though. I haven't really watched DBZ that much.
bmin11
So fishie hiding and tastelikecoke commuting are out of our option. We are back to square one guys.
bmin11
Unvote just in case we don't hammer it yet
LadySuburu
Taste and Mara's answers from NoHItter differ a bit, and Taste's doesn't sound right to me, not to mention I was already suspicious of him.

Vote: Tastelikecoke

At this point with the current claims we only have one role who can confirm a target, that being Mara. Of course, at the same time Mara could get NKed to screw with our results, so it isn't really reliable.

So, here's what I think should be done for sure:

Fishie - Hide behind Akrolsmir.

Any other actions I'm not sure about, because they can be wifomed heavilly.
FisHie_old
Could try that.
tastelikecoke

LadySuburu wrote:

Taste and Mara's answers from NoHItter differ a bit, and Taste's doesn't sound right to me, not to mention I was already suspicious of him.
What kind of difference perhaps?
LadySuburu

tastelikecoke wrote:

What kind of difference perhaps?
Mara kept his ability, and can use it this night.

You kept your charge, but for some reason can't use it until night 5.
tastelikecoke
Oh wait, My bad. I forgot it's Day 4.2. I mean Night 4.2. So that's why the plans are apparently screwed. I can use my ability Night 4.2.
LadySuburu

tastelikecoke wrote:

Oh wait, My bad. I forgot it's Day 4.2. I mean Night 4.2. So that's why the plans are apparently screwed. I can use my ability Night 4.2.
Why would we need to
Please note I can only release it at night 5

"Please note" it, if it's just on the normal schedule as was planned?

I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way, and kinda feels like you're trying to correct a slip or something. *shrug*
tastelikecoke
I just thought some people might think I charge my powers at day, since I haven't read the thread thoroughly. I mean, I don't know if people misunderstood or not.
akrolsmir
So we're lynching taste, and Fishie's hiding behind me... I'm fine with that. If it turns out they're both town, we could be at LyLo tomorrow, though.

Anything else, or should I hammer?
Rantai
You won't hammer him.

Call it speculation but that post felt like a - "I'm doing town looking things, don't suspect me" kind of post.
show more