forum

Post your headphones.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Corin
Sony MDR-XD200 are my main ones, cheap yet nice.
annnnd
Sony MDR-V150 Yet again, cheap yet nice, thing I don't like about them is they aren't studio headphones so comfort is at a minimum.
Hamuko

This
I broke the mic though
Arghhhnold
Just spoiled myself with Beyerdynamic DT990's =D
Also have Audio Technica AD400's, Beyerdynamic DT250's (borrowing off my sister for now), Westone 2's and an M-stage amp running out of an Asus Xonar STX.
Do love my audio (b^.^)b

King of Spades_old

^ These right here.

30 bucks well spent.
boat
30 bucks thrown away
greedneko
G35 user here
FisHie_old

failboat wrote:

30 bucks thrown away
ikr
King of Spades_old
30 bucks thrown away my ass.

Way better than my crappy old earphones.

The only thing that pisses me off about 'em is I couldn't get warranty on them because it wasn't available...

WTF
awp
I have two pairs of Sony MDR-200s or whatever they're called.

They're pretty good. I'd get some noise-cancelling headphones but apparently you either spend $200+ or they suck

and apparently only meant for ambient noise
boat

King of Spades wrote:

30 bucks thrown away my ass.

Way better than my crappy old earphones.

The only thing that pisses me off about 'em is I couldn't get warranty on them because it wasn't available...

WTF
Okay, well enjoy walking on the streets and looking like a tool and listen to the marvelous ten times below average sound quality.
Arghhhnold

failboat wrote:

Okay, well enjoy walking on the streets and looking like a tool and listen to the marvelous ten times below average sound quality.
While i reckon theyre POS if your only willing to spend $30 on headphones then i dont think sound quality is the biggest factor when buying em. Just let him have his piece of cake and be glad he didnt buy beats =p
boat
You can get a pair of koss porta pro's for about the same amount of money.
qlum
I use an hd555 now.

but before that I used an px100
ampzz

Arghhhnold wrote:

Just spoiled myself with Beyerdynamic DT990's =D
Also have Audio Technica AD400's, Beyerdynamic DT250's (borrowing off my sister for now), Westone 2's and an M-stage amp running out of an Asus Xonar STX.
Do love my audio (b^.^)b
Why low quality headphones on the audio output possible...
Arghhhnold

ampzz wrote:

Hmmm, bit confused with your wording but theres not too much in my set up i'd consider low quality =(
mizorex
D33d

Arghhhnold wrote:

ampzz wrote:

Hmmm, bit confused with your wording but theres not too much in my set up i'd consider low quality =(
Indeed. They all sound like good headphones and components, other than the AD 400s. As far as I can tell, they're fairly low-rung.
D33d
So hey, my AD700s have arrived and they're fantastic:

Nekoroll

D33d wrote:

Yeeee, those wings. :D
D33d

Nekoroll wrote:

D33d wrote:

D33d and Nekoroll: WINGS OF JUSTICE

Tell me this: do you get much creaking with your pair, and if you do, do you put up with it during quieter moments or did you fix the creaking?
Nekoroll

D33d wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

Tell me this: do you get much creaking with your pair, and if you do, do you put up with it during quieter moments or did you fix the creaking?
Sorry to disappoint you, but I've never experienced any of this creaking you speak of on my AD700s. They are pretty silent when I move around and put them on/take them off. I have a lot of cord noise if my cord happens to rub against my desk or something though.
D33d

Nekoroll wrote:

D33d wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've never experienced any of this creaking you speak of on my AD700s. They are pretty silent when I move around and put them on/take them off. I have a lot of cord noise if my cord happens to rub against my desk or something though.
In that case, they must be a bit worn. They were bought used and the box was in pretty bad shape. I'm assuming that the headphones wear out over time, but that shouldn't be anything that silicon spray couldn't fix.

Either way, expect some creaking at some point. :P
-Ryosuke

300$ :3
Natteke
Steelseries Siberia V2

-Ryosuke
Need your muffin (Love) and that's a muffin ? O.o'
Natteke
That's a muffin. A chocolate chip muffin.
-Ryosuke
Lucky ._.
Firo Prochainezo

-Kamui- wrote:

300$ :3
Why so expensive.
Corin
All of you are weak, also

HI NATTEKE, I LIKE YOUR HEADPHONES, I GOT THE SAME PAIR!
Natteke
the poot did you do
Corin

Natteke wrote:

the poot did you do
Gave up repairing them :P
Topic Starter
Haseo_old
I use my iPhone's earphones now. On my NDS.
dNextGen

Natteke wrote:

Steelseries Siberia V2

that hole on the ceiling is sexy
Nazeko
Just bought this sexy
I'm not wearing it.
yet.

[/google search]

'coz I'm always saying "it's still new, it might be worn out early ;w;"

edit: oh, same with kamui's model *w*
Firo Prochainezo
Are those "Beats" headphones really that good? Is it really worth 300$?
Jarby

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

They're notoriously bad value for money, but that doesn't stop them from being popular. Mind you, I've never used them.
Firo Prochainezo

Jarby wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

They're notoriously bad value for money, but that doesn't stop them from being popular. Mind you, I've never used them.
I always assumed they're popular because of the artist tag, but I see what you're trying to say.
D33d
They'd probably be worth it if they cost £50-100. Of course, that's not the reason why that nigger Dre whored himself out to a grossly overcharging company.
GensokyoAkuma
these :>

D33d
I hear that they have a really good sound for the price, albeit with quite a lot of bass. What are your thoughts?
show more