forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
akrolsmir
vote: Lybydose

You spent a lot of effort defending adam; your vote for him was clearly reluctant. In particular:

adam has the habit of doing exactly what he's doing right now when he's town and a bandwagon forms on him.
Anyways, I find the act of defending (versus scumhunting) to be much more suspicious, especially as you obviously weren't masons or something.
FisHie_old
We need you, Mashley!
Mara
Mashley, results?
Lilac
Why don't you make your own bloody conclusions first?
FisHie_old

Wojjan wrote:

Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker. Both unused.
So.. What exactly can you do ?
Lilac
I only edited to make something more representable to what I mean.
Mara

Lilac wrote:

Why don't you make your own bloody conclusions first?
Because I am a dumbass, that's why.
FisHie_old
If anybody cares, I still have my eyes on Wojjan and pieguy1372.
FisHie_old
Post something, Rantai.
Rantai
What's to post?

Apart from being completely undecided now as to whether Wojjan is mafia or not. I am waiting for Mashley to post his 'result' to see where to go from there.

Also was anyone roleblocked last night?
tastelikecoke
Now we don't know if Swiftwolf Yellowtail is sane, nor if he's a cop at all.

Not sure if adam's lynch is as useless as the flavor said. The switching sides, I mean, he didn't even dash a roleclaim that he's a regretful mafia and that we could still work it out. It wouldn't also make much win-condition sense. So he doesn't win with scum? Or he wins with scum but can win with town?
Rantai
Then again Swift did find a note saying that adam was "regretting joining the mafia" or some such. I think it's safe to assume that he was sane and a detective of sorts (makes sense for his game choice)

On the topic of knowing the other mafia, that'd be crazy for him to know who they were and be town at the same time. Somehow I doubt he knew... but that doesn't explain why he attempted the kill the other night.
Mashley
I was motivated last night so I got to make two investigations. :D
Got a not guilty result on Lybydose and a guilty (!!!) result on Rantai.
Rantai
Sooo that means you're an insane cop then?

Guess Wojjan was telling the truth.

Going by that then Lybydose is actually mafia, or Mashley is a liar.
Wojjan
Vote: Mashley until you get yourself a motivator to back it up. This entire stink reeks of "okay but now I have two results so you can lynch either one of them regardless of doubting my sanity" and with adam flipping mafia you're looking even less like a cop to me.
Rantai
Dead:
12. DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Uhh

Something doesn't add up at all.
Wojjan

Rantai wrote:

Dead:
12. DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Uhh

Something doesn't add up at all.
lol

a shame I'm already voting mash or i'd vote mash
FisHie_old
Quite unlikely that there would be multiple motivators but I guess that there's a chance.
Not gonna vote anyone for the time being.
Rantai
Now, Mashley. Before I vote you, I will wait for another motivator to claim, just in case.

But really I highly doubt there are 2 motivators this game.
FisHie_old

fishie wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker. Both unused.
So.. What exactly can you do ?
Rantai
Um, 1 shot roleblocker, if I had to hazard a guess.

XD
FisHie_old
Hm, KRZY probably has something cool to say.
I'll wait for him too.
FisHie_old
Rantai, I want Wojjan to explain it to me, just to be sure.
Wojjan
The both was a typo I believe we've been over this

also imo second motivator is a scumclaim waiting to happen. There is just no way you can have two motivators and a balanced setup: one of them in Touhou PYP was already so overpowered it led to like five confirmed towns.
Rantai
Oh damn it Wojjan, I wanted to see if the 'second motivator' would claim so we could out another mafia :<

Oh well, Vote: Mashley
Wojjan
stop buddyin.
Rantai
Completely unintentional.
Mashley
It's entirely possible I got motivated by some other means. Don't ask me how, but it happened.
Wojjan
Oh okay now I believe you. unvote

Vote: Mashley
akrolsmir
So Swift was clearly a sane cop- he correctly got down both the flavor and alignment of adam. I'm going to unvote, vote Mashley then.

If he flips scum, then Lybydose is probably mafia as well- based on what I said earlier about defending adam and the fact that Mashley tried to clear him.

Otherwise, we'll know that Rantai and Wojjan are scum.
Rantai
Unless he flips cop but turns out to be insane, which is a very likely possibility.
akrolsmir
Another way Lybydose could be scum I suppose.
Wojjan

akrolsmir wrote:

So Swift was clearly a sane cop- he correctly got down both the flavor and alignment of adam. I'm going to unvote, vote Mashley then.

If he flips scum, then Lybydose is probably mafia as well- based on what I said earlier about defending adam and the fact that Mashley tried to clear him.

akrolsmir wrote:

Weren't you voting Lyby? Wouldn't you think a guilty on your lynch suggestion would be much more likely than two guilties in a row?
Wojjan
EBWOP: countering the "but then y arnet u voting akro?? lol" argument: I'm still totally down on Mashley lynch.
Lybydose
akrolsmir, your logic makes zero sense.

If I was mafia, why would I defend a "reluctant mafia who is going to leave the mafia and become town".

If Mashley turns out to be insane, how could that possibly make me mafia? That would make me TOWN.

oh and vote: Mashley cause I'm not mafia dawg
Lybydose
wait goddamnit I misread, disregard 2nd half of above post, Mashley said "not guilty"

damnit I hate that term over "innocent"

unvote
akrolsmir

Lybydose wrote:

If I was mafia, why would I defend a "reluctant mafia who is going to leave the mafia and become town".
Because preventing him from being lynched would mean that he stays mafia. Or you might not have known he was a saulus- I get the feeling that's not something one mafia would tell another.

I don't understand what Wojjan's accusing me of, but my reasoning is that Mashley is likely scum, and any way he flips we're netting two mafia. (And nobody seems to agree with me about Lybydose.)
Lybydose

akrolsmir wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Because preventing him from being lynched would mean that he stays mafia. Or you might not have known he was a saulus- I get the feeling that's not something one mafia would tell another.
That doesn't make any sense, his condition to swap to town obviously has nothing to do with being lynched, considering he was still mafia when he died. Why would "preventing him from being lynched" stop him from converting to town?

Furthermore, remember what I said at the start of the day? There is no possible way adam had access to scum chat. If he did, the game setup would be completely broken, and I highly doubt NoHItter would completely break the setup like that.

Lynching adam was clearly a bad move for the town, as it led to a "future town" dying and gave us no insight as to what the hell was going on between Wojjan and Mashley. As in, had we lynched Wojjan, we could have gained information. You're basically trying to lynch me here for being reluctant to go with a plan that was not in the town's best interests. Who's the scummy one here, is it me, or is it you?

If Mashley does end up being scum, how exactly does that give us two scum? Who's the second one, me? You realize that a mafia fake-claiming cop can pick a townie, call him out as innocent, and then lead everyone to believe he's trying to "clear scum partners" when he dies.
Wojjan

Wojjan wrote:

akrolsmir wrote:

akrolsmir wrote:

Weren't you voting Lyby? Wouldn't you think a guilty on your lynch suggestion would be much more likely than two guilties in a row?
My point here is that for some reason you raise the possibility of Mashley being scum (and through your logic Lyby being scum by extension (not sure how that works yet)) or Mashley being a cop, and Me+Rantai being guilty and thus scum. You completely ignore the fact that Mash has two guilties in a row, and i's starting to seem pretty probable that he's an insane cop, based solely on his results.

If that would be the case, Mash would essentially have a guilty on the person you suspect the most. Why do you assume, if Mash flips town, that Lyby has to be town and me and Rantai mafs?

Sounds like some halfhearted, preemptive distancing there.
Lybydose

akrolsmir wrote:

Because preventing him from being lynched would mean that he stays mafia.
oh another thing. You seem to know exactly what causes adam to switch over to town. Tell me, why would a townie know that?

hint: they wouldn't
show more